“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3761 Apr 30, 2013
Black Knight wrote:
The Tylers'Hutchings'and the Walkers My thoughts and prayers are with you at all times.Never give up.He will be found
In Texas I am sure

Have a nice day :)
A Family of Love

Dyersburg, TN

#3762 Apr 30, 2013
Black Knight wrote:
The Tylers'Hutchings'and the Walkers My thoughts and prayers are with you at all times.Never give up.He will be found
Thank You! Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#3763 May 1, 2013
A Family of Love wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You! Watch
Nicely done! We miss Curtis, Holly Bobo, Sidney and others! Very touching with the music! Perfect!!

Dyersburg, TN

#3764 May 1, 2013
A Family of Love wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You! Watch
. Very nice video ,everyone should watch .Maybe someone will watch and give much needed information . I pray

Dyersburg, TN

#3765 May 1, 2013
Great video. Truly touching. So very sad this happens to our children. While watching tye video I have to say I was totally stuck on the child trafficking, not so much relating Curtis though. I am in no way being disrespectful so I apologize in advance if taken that way. That said, I do not think Curtis & child trafficking have anything to do with the other.
I hate that this family has no answers. Someone knows something & I pray everyday that God provides answers. For whomever it is, I hope you are haunted every second of everyday until you break. If anyone knows something please let it way so heavy that you go tell this family what you know.
Any news on a search? Any news from DCSD? It is becoming clear to all in the community that there isn't to much being done here about helping this family. Im not sure I understand why Curtis isn't being searched for like Karen when she went missing. Pure BS!!!!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3766 May 1, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> I am who I am...Wrong!
There ya go. You had it backwards. You're welcome.
Black Knight

Dyersburg, TN

#3767 May 2, 2013
I heard the Viper Team was having a get together at the Okeena Park Sunday from 10 to 2 for all the missing ppl There will be hamburgers and hotdogs and sweets. Lets all show them our support and be out there.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#3768 May 2, 2013
Black Knight wrote:
I heard the Viper Team was having a get together at the Okeena Park Sunday from 10 to 2 for all the missing ppl There will be hamburgers and hotdogs and sweets. Lets all show them our support and be out there.
I agree!! Bump this please! I am hoping that satan, pepper, and unreal are through here bashing Curtis! They are sick!!

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3769 May 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!! Bump this please! I am hoping that satan, pepper, and unreal are through here bashing Curtis! They are sick!!
Who's bashing him? He made his choices to do what he did and now he is running. How is that bashing?
getalife

United States

#3770 May 2, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who's bashing him? He made his choices to do what he did and now he is running. How is that bashing?
For the love of God just stop posting on this thread!!!!!! We fu**in get it already you "know" he's runnin. You can stop annoying us now!!! Move on to another thread I'm sooooo sick of reading your sh!t!
lmao

United States

#3772 May 2, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi babe.
Topix wh*re lmao
lmao

United States

#3774 May 2, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think?
Sorry I'm drunk. Oh wait don't ppl tell the truth when they're drunk?? Oh well, whatever.

Dyersburg, TN

#3775 May 3, 2013
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of God just stop posting on this thread!!!!!! We fu**in get it already you "know" he's runnin. You can stop annoying us now!!! Move on to another thread I'm sooooo sick of reading your sh!t!
YOU're annoying me.

Dyersburg, TN

#3776 May 3, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi babe.
hi darlin. Another day in da hood. whoop whoop!

Dyersburg, TN

#3777 May 3, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix wh*re lmao
And she's good at it too.
lmao

Dallas, TX

#3779 May 3, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>And she's good at it too.
LMAO so you agree that she's a wh*re and she thanks you for it. Wow.

Dyersburg, TN

#3781 May 3, 2013
Respect, Prayers for the Tyler family . come on people show some respect , Curtis is missing and the family are hurting . Help not hate .
lmao

United States

#3782 May 3, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
His wh*re fool.
I'm sorry where was that implied?? Cause that's definitely not what he said.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3783 May 3, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!! Bump this please! I am hoping that satan, pepper, and unreal are through here bashing Curtis! They are sick!!
Bump this

<-----

Curtis is a loser drug addict. The world is better off without him.
meee

United States

#3784 May 3, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump this
<-----
Curtis is a loser drug addict. The world is better off without him.
The world is better off without Satan too but you apparently are still here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam candy 1 hr Deborah 4
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 1 hr Taking the trash out 55
car doors 1 hr Exodus 4
miss u so much 2 hr word 28
Liar liar 2 hr Thomas the train 12
Heather Beasley 3 hr One of many 2
Trailer Park Dealers 4 hr Sorry sob 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr dori 101,007
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 8 hr guest 63
Shocked...Not 8 hr guest 27