Prayers for the Tyler family
Pray for the people he hurt

Have a nice day :)

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3487 Apr 2, 2013
I think the wrong people are praying. You don't want just anybody praying for you, ya know.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3488 Apr 2, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for the people he hurt
Who did he hurt? Why don't you explain there ole little witty one.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3489 Apr 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Who did he hurt? Why don't you explain there ole little witty one.
It is ok batman, you do not have to cry

United States

#3490 Apr 2, 2013
Again I ask....just out of curiosity...Were any of the accused working in construction at the time of Curtis running/moving to Florida or Texas??? Is the AN associated with construction workers in this area? Does the AN even exist in Dyersburg?

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3491 Apr 2, 2013
guest wrote:
Again I ask....just out of curiosity...Were any of the accused working in construction at the time of Curtis running/moving to Florida or Texas??? Is the AN associated with construction workers in this area? Does the AN even exist in Dyersburg?
No, the only one accused is utttttter and he does not work

Sioux City, IA

#3492 Apr 3, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
I think the wrong people are praying. You don't want just anybody praying for you, ya know.

You probally dont want just anybody praying for you ,but most people are thankful for all the prayers they can get . Very Sad . Prayers for the Tyler family .Never give up .
So Sad

Sioux City, IA

#3493 Apr 3, 2013
Prayers for Curtis Ray & his family & friends. We have not forgotten about you nor will we ever.

Pepper_126

#3494 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You probally dont want just anybody praying for you ,but most people are thankful for all the prayers they can get . Very Sad . Prayers for the Tyler family .Never give up .
No and you shouldn't either. Everyone is not qualified to be prayer warriors. I'm not.

Location hidden

#3495 Apr 3, 2013
So Sad wrote:
Prayers for Curtis Ray & his family & friends. We have not forgotten about you nor will we ever.
The only one that judged this is as racy as they come themselves. Icon judger, come on out like the chicken you are. I'm ummmmmmmster is here.

Sioux City, IA

#3496 Apr 3, 2013
Im to old for somebody to tell me what i should or shouldnt do .I believe in the power of prayer always .No im not a warrior ,childs play .The Lord knows our heart, he hears our prayers .

Pepper_126

#3497 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
Im to old for somebody to tell me what i should or shouldnt do .I believe in the power of prayer always .No im not a warrior ,childs play .The Lord knows our heart, he hears our prayers .
Just saying that some hearts aren't in the same place as yours.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3498 Apr 3, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The only one that judged this is as racy as they come themselves. Icon judger, come on out like the chicken you are. I'm ummmmmmmster is here.
LOL

And so???

Location hidden

#3499 Apr 3, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
And so???
Are you the killer??

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3500 Apr 4, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the killer??
Are you this stupid?

Sioux City, IA

#3501 Apr 4, 2013
prayers for the Tyler family
gin

Herndon, VA

#3502 Apr 4, 2013
this is crazy. He has not been seen or heard from n 9 mths. He would contact his family if he was able to. This is bout Curtis missiñg . All yal people posting on here need to grow up an get a life this man has family that miss an lovd him reguadless of his faults. Hope they find the ones responsible an make them pay for what they done to Curtis. I have know this family since i was a baby they deserve the trüth so they can have clousüre. I hope an pray that he is still alive. But if he is dead an the family can lay him least the family can have a since of peace knowing he has been found

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3503 Apr 4, 2013
gin wrote:
this is crazy. He has not been seen or heard from n 9 mths. He would contact his family if he was able to. This is bout Curtis missiñg . All yal people posting on here need to grow up an get a life this man has family that miss an lovd him reguadless of his faults. Hope they find the ones responsible an make them pay for what they done to Curtis. I have know this family since i was a baby they deserve the trüth so they can have clousüre. I hope an pray that he is still alive. But if he is dead an the family can lay him least the family can have a since of peace knowing he has been found
He is running

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edward Armstrong 26 messing w steph singleteary... (Sep '11) 11 min deez nuts 33
Carmike Theatre Dyersburg TN 38 min Deadpool 40
Oh what a night!! 48 min Michael Young 1
have you been to a spit roast? did you like it? 1 hr ChopperBlades 2
Dyersburg High School Baseball (May '13) 2 hr guest 24
Clown issue 2 hr kidsloveclowns 18
I really do want it 2 hr ballsitch 11
Just saw the story abt judge lanier 3 hr anon 73
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Queue 106,188

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages