LOL lay off the booze, it seems to make you bitter and jealous
Have a nice day :)
It be doin dat to sum of deez wiggaz.
Greybox Princess

Dyersburg, TN

#3360 Mar 10, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I drink water. How's my man doing today?
You didn't wait up for him last night, did you?
Good girl.. water is smart! Make sure it's filtered though.

Naturally, you'd have to ask about a man.. since you don't have a "real" one. Wishing you better luck next time.. Lol

At least you got one thing right, so another smiley face for you!
=)
Greybox Princess

Dyersburg, TN

#3361 Mar 10, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It be doin dat to sum of deez wiggaz.
Ask Pepper.. she should know.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3362 Mar 10, 2013
Greybox Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Good girl.. water is smart! Make sure it's filtered though.
Naturally, you'd have to ask about a man.. since you don't have a "real" one. Wishing you better luck next time.. Lol
At least you got one thing right, so another smiley face for you!
=)
Bottled water only for this girl Your man says you drink from the water hose.......

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3363 Mar 11, 2013
Prayers for the Tyler family.

Bellevue, WA

#3365 Mar 12, 2013
back to the top prayers for the tyler family

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3366 Mar 12, 2013
Prayers
Endless

Dyersburg, TN

#3367 Mar 12, 2013
Prayers for Curtis and the family .

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3368 Mar 12, 2013
Prayers... Back to the top.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#3369 Mar 12, 2013
angela hutching wrote:
this thread has gotten way out of hand a bunch of nobodies with nothing better to do but down grade ppl peace out you wont get me upset any more have a nice day
What is better to do that watch you melt down?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#3370 Mar 12, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottled water only for this girl Your man says you drink from the water hose.......
and bathes there every spring? ICH
sissy

Bells, TN

#3371 Mar 13, 2013
Moving this back to the top.
News

Jackson, TN

#3372 Mar 13, 2013
Has anyone in the Tyler family checked these out?

http://nwtntoday.com/news.php...

Skeletal remains discovered

Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Fulton police are investigating the discovery of a body Tuesday inside a home.
Fulton Police Chief Terry Powell said officers responded to 106 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive after a neighbor found a body inside the residence.
Police located the skeletal remains of a body — believed to be male — inside the house.
Powell said the Fulton Police Department, in partnership with the Kentucky State Police crime response unit and Fulton County, Ky., coroner, have opened an investigation. The body has been sent to Louisville, Ky., to the Kentucky State Police crime lab for testing to determine the origin of death.
The identify of the body has not been determined at this time, according to Powell.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/21616578/father-so...

Father-son fishing trip ends with a disturbing catch
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 9:50 PM CDT Updated: Mar 13, 2013 6:51 AM CDT

News
Fisherman discovers partially clothed body in river
Updated: Mar 12, 2013 6:11 PM CDT
(WMC-TV)- A man was found dead in the Mississippi River about one mile south of the Helena Bridge. He was not wearing any clothes. According to Sylvester Rose with the Phillips County Sheriff's Office,More >>

HELENA-WEST HELENA, AR -

(WMC-TV)– For the first time, Arkansas fisherman Robert Randleas shared his story of how he made the grim discovery of a body in his fishing spot.

The commercial fisherman told Action News 5 the day started out like many with him casting nets for fish. But today is a day he said he will not soon forget.

"It was sickening," Randleas said. "I called 911."

Randleas was out on the Mississippi River with his son about a mile and a half south of the bridge over the river that leads to Helena-West Helena.

"I was setting out nets," Randleas said. "My son said that's a deer daddy that's deer floating. I said that's not a deer. We eased up on it and found it was a body."

Randleas called 911. The Helena-West Helena Fire Department and other responders showed up and retrieved the body. Randleas said it is a white man who appeared to be in his 40's or 50's.

"He had tennis shoes and socks and no clothes," Randleas said of the body he discovered.

Sheriff Byrd said at this point investigators do not have an identity on the body.

"Right now the body is in the morgue at the Helena Regional Medical Center and it is going to the Arkansas State Crime lab," Phillips County Sheriff Neal Byrd said.

Randleas said it appeared to have been in the water for quite some time. He said the body was floating in a current.

"It was just a current," Randleas said. "It wasn't in the main channel of the river. It was a current."

Randleas said he has retrieved the bodies of friends who went missing but this was different.

"But like that just unexpected almost running over it," Randleas said. "It's just shocking. Pretty shocking."

The Phillips County Sheriff said the crime lab in Little Rock will start looking for clues to the identity of the body. That could include using DNA.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3373 Mar 13, 2013
Wow!
Soda

Dyersburg, TN

#3374 Mar 14, 2013
Prayers for the Tyler family .
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#3375 Mar 14, 2013
To the Tyler family and loyal posters.i know we are all thinking of you at this very difficult time. Our thoughts are with you.-------good to hear from you sissy.
sissy

Bells, TN

#3376 Mar 15, 2013
Back to the top. Prayers still out there for Tyler family and anyone missing a loved one. Good to see ya back counselor. I have been just letting the trolls bump it up. They were doing a pretty good job of keeping this at the top.
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#3377 Mar 15, 2013
Sissy,so glad to hear from you,was not sure it was you since it shows your location as NY. I hope we can keep this going. To support the Tyler family until this tragedy is solved. I know the family will let us know if anything comes from the newspaper articles. Can you imagine reading these article and thinking this could be your family member? They have been through so much .i hope those who harmed Curtis will be punished.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3378 Mar 15, 2013
Counselor wrote:
Sissy,so glad to hear from you,was not sure it was you since it shows your location as NY. I hope we can keep this going. To support the Tyler family until this tragedy is solved. I know the family will let us know if anything comes from the newspaper articles. Can you imagine reading these article and thinking this could be your family member? They have been through so much .i hope those who harmed Curtis will be punished.
I hope he is not getting too much sun in FL, it might fade out all the tattoos of his

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3379 Mar 15, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he is not getting too much sun in FL, it might fade out all the tattoos of his
I'm still thinking Mexico. More of his type of people there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tornado on great river road 2 min guest 12
Breaking up already? 19 min Lol 4
God is Great (Aug '14) 46 min guest 3,433
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Pennie Lane 10,551
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr Pennie Lane 1,276
justice 2 hr honestly 11
Still Walking (Aug '15) 2 hr mike 138
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages