geico

Jackson, TN

#3031 Feb 25, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>You're grammar sucks.Are you so stupid that you don't know when to use capitol letters?
Bitch you talkin bout grammar and you just said " You're grammar sucks" That translates to.... You are grammar sucks.
So the ? to you is... Are you so stupid you don't know the difference between Your and You're or when to use them?

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3032 Feb 25, 2013
geico wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch you talkin bout grammar and you just said " You're grammar sucks" That translates to.... You are grammar sucks.
So the ? to you is... Are you so stupid you don't know the difference between Your and You're or when to use them?
Oh Lawd! You had a typo........

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3033 Feb 25, 2013
geico wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god the grammar police are back

That is another 5 bucks for you

Congrats

Have a nice day :)
angela

Anonymous Proxy

#3034 Feb 25, 2013
you people are so rude this thread is about curtis tyler missing and all you want to do is talk bs to one another why dont yall start your own thread.... this family is concerned about one of their family members and you have no clue... what if this wrer one of your family members how would you feel

#3035 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody is stopping anyone from posting.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3036 Feb 25, 2013
When your butt is sore.
It may be from a bore.
That big thing is so big.
It might in a sling.
I assure you your butt is is sore from a one night fling.
pecan

Dyersburg, TN

#3037 Feb 25, 2013
This thread is being taken over by one person using different names . Game playing from Ripley .This will be reported, you have no respect for a family thats in pain . A person is missing ,Praying for Curtis and family .

HAVE A NICE DAY !

#3038 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
This thread is being taken over by one person using different names . Game playing from Ripley .This will be reported, you have no respect for a family thats in pain . A person is missing ,Praying for Curtis and family .
HAVE A NICE DAY !
Are we hindering the search? Are we witholding info?
I'm not sure he is even missing, ok? This story is getting no attention from the media, the cops don't seem interested.
I believe in hearing the whole story, don't you? Alot are saying he's not missing only hiding out. They say the family has taken advantage of the fundraisers.....Just what do you know about this story since YOU wantta talk about it. Tell me...what do you really kniw?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3039 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we hindering the search? Are we witholding info?
I'm not sure he is even missing, ok? This story is getting no attention from the media, the cops don't seem interested.
I believe in hearing the whole story, don't you? Alot are saying he's not missing only hiding out. They say the family has taken advantage of the fundraisers.....Just what do you know about this story since YOU wantta talk about it. Tell me...what do you really kniw?
Actually you are doing them a favor. It looks like if you and Unreal left this thread would die and people would forget about it. You should be thanked for your efforts in keeping this news on the front page so to speak.

Have a nice day ;)

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#3040 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
HAVE A NICE DAY !
Pecan, you're nuts.

Get it?

Have a nice day ;)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#3041 Feb 25, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Pecan, you're nuts.
Get it?
Have a nice day ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bY3OcCZxalQXX
Hows your afternoon going Big Guy?
pecan

Dyersburg, TN

#3042 Feb 25, 2013
Last four post same damn person . Yes i maybe nuts , but at least im being respectful to the family .So go ahead and say to me whatever you want im an adult, not a game player .Now run your mouth !!!!"

#3043 Feb 25, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are doing them a favor. It looks like if you and Unreal left this thread would die and people would forget about it. You should be thanked for your efforts in keeping this news on the front page so to speak.
Have a nice day ;)
That's what I was thinking, buddy.

#3044 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
Last four post same damn person . Yes i maybe nuts , but at least im being respectful to the family .So go ahead and say to me whatever you want im an adult, not a game player .Now run your mouth !!!!"
You are out of control......

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3045 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
Ok

Have a nice day:)

#3046 Feb 25, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok
Have a nice day:)
And they wonder why nothing is getting solved......

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#3048 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
Why are you so angry? Why do you see us all as the same person? Did Unreal get to you that bad? He tends to do that to people. You know that once you start seeing him in every poster he wins right?

Have a Nice Day ;)

Ok, so bring me up to speed on this Curtis person that's missing. If I am going to help you find him I need some details.

#3049 Feb 25, 2013
I'm gathering as much as I can. Just not alot out here, Satan.
pecan

Dyersburg, TN

#3050 Feb 25, 2013
Im not angry ,i have no reason to be .No unreal did not get to me,never sweat the small stuff . Im not trying to compete with anyone. Im praying for the family . Lastly im not out of control .

#3051 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
I'm sorry pecan but I saw you sweatin'........this showed weakness.
What can we do seriously to help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 min QUEUE 97,329
I still love you after what you did.. 7 min Jcr 47
missing man ? 22 min want to no 223
ginny m (Dec '10) 29 min IKnowHerToo 4
God is Great 31 min guest 261
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min WTSenior 152,499
hi 1 hr ChopperBlades 18
DHS principal 10 hr Guest 28
wtf happen at walmart 10 hr Who 7

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]