curtis tyler missing
guest

Murchison, TX

#3025 Feb 24, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you
Rite????
Dont be mad
Have a nice day :)
Butt sore still? Mad rite

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3026 Feb 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Butt sore still? Mad rite
You really need to get better at this....
greybox

Sioux City, IA

#3027 Feb 24, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get better at this....
You tell 'em gal.. I mean gawd! Everyone here on this site is aspiring to be just like you! Did you frame that troll assistant certification yet? Post a pic ASAP, k?
=D

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3028 Feb 24, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em gal.. I mean gawd! Everyone here on this site is aspiring to be just like you! Did you frame that troll assistant certification yet? Post a pic ASAP, k?
=D
I know rite:)
lenox

Sioux City, IA

#3029 Feb 24, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em gal.. I mean gawd! Everyone here on this site is aspiring to be just like you! Did you frame that troll assistant certification yet? Post a pic ASAP, k?
=D
she has a big penis

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3030 Feb 24, 2013
lenox wrote:
<quoted text>she has a big penis
You mad rite:)
geico

Jackson, TN

#3031 Feb 25, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>You're grammar sucks.Are you so stupid that you don't know when to use capitol letters?
Bitch you talkin bout grammar and you just said " You're grammar sucks" That translates to.... You are grammar sucks.
So the ? to you is... Are you so stupid you don't know the difference between Your and You're or when to use them?

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3032 Feb 25, 2013
geico wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch you talkin bout grammar and you just said " You're grammar sucks" That translates to.... You are grammar sucks.
So the ? to you is... Are you so stupid you don't know the difference between Your and You're or when to use them?
Oh Lawd! You had a typo........

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#3033 Feb 25, 2013
geico wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch you talkin bout grammar and you just said " You're grammar sucks" That translates to.... You are grammar sucks.
So the ? to you is... Are you so stupid you don't know the difference between Your and You're or when to use them?
Thank god the grammar police are back

That is another 5 bucks for you

Congrats

Have a nice day :)
angela

New York, NY

#3034 Feb 25, 2013
you people are so rude this thread is about curtis tyler missing and all you want to do is talk bs to one another why dont yall start your own thread.... this family is concerned about one of their family members and you have no clue... what if this wrer one of your family members how would you feel

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3035 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody is stopping anyone from posting.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3036 Feb 25, 2013
When your butt is sore.
It may be from a bore.
That big thing is so big.
It might in a sling.
I assure you your butt is is sore from a one night fling.
pecan

Sioux City, IA

#3037 Feb 25, 2013
This thread is being taken over by one person using different names . Game playing from Ripley .This will be reported, you have no respect for a family thats in pain . A person is missing ,Praying for Curtis and family .

HAVE A NICE DAY !

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3038 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
This thread is being taken over by one person using different names . Game playing from Ripley .This will be reported, you have no respect for a family thats in pain . A person is missing ,Praying for Curtis and family .
HAVE A NICE DAY !
Are we hindering the search? Are we witholding info?
I'm not sure he is even missing, ok? This story is getting no attention from the media, the cops don't seem interested.
I believe in hearing the whole story, don't you? Alot are saying he's not missing only hiding out. They say the family has taken advantage of the fundraisers.....Just what do you know about this story since YOU wantta talk about it. Tell me...what do you really kniw?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3039 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we hindering the search? Are we witholding info?
I'm not sure he is even missing, ok? This story is getting no attention from the media, the cops don't seem interested.
I believe in hearing the whole story, don't you? Alot are saying he's not missing only hiding out. They say the family has taken advantage of the fundraisers.....Just what do you know about this story since YOU wantta talk about it. Tell me...what do you really kniw?
Actually you are doing them a favor. It looks like if you and Unreal left this thread would die and people would forget about it. You should be thanked for your efforts in keeping this news on the front page so to speak.

Have a nice day ;)

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3040 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
This thread is being taken over by one person using different names . Game playing from Ripley .This will be reported, you have no respect for a family thats in pain . A person is missing ,Praying for Curtis and family .
HAVE A NICE DAY !
Pecan, you're nuts.

Get it?

Have a nice day ;)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#3041 Feb 25, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Pecan, you're nuts.
Get it?
Have a nice day ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bY3OcCZxalQXX
Hows your afternoon going Big Guy?
pecan

Sioux City, IA

#3042 Feb 25, 2013
Last four post same damn person . Yes i maybe nuts , but at least im being respectful to the family .So go ahead and say to me whatever you want im an adult, not a game player .Now run your mouth !!!!"

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3043 Feb 25, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are doing them a favor. It looks like if you and Unreal left this thread would die and people would forget about it. You should be thanked for your efforts in keeping this news on the front page so to speak.
Have a nice day ;)
That's what I was thinking, buddy.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3044 Feb 25, 2013
pecan wrote:
Last four post same damn person . Yes i maybe nuts , but at least im being respectful to the family .So go ahead and say to me whatever you want im an adult, not a game player .Now run your mouth !!!!"
You are out of control......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gee 13 min lol 15
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr The Real Smarty 3,555
Heather Helton 5 hr Guest 5
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Its me gg 105,800
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) 6 hr Chris 19
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 7 hr Say watt 10,748
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 13 hr Maverick 808 4,804
Looking to have some fun 13 hr yourslutness 36

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages