Comments
2,601 - 2,620 of 5,042 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2917
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>brilliant ! It was a good idea to put posters all over too. Your father must be proud at how the welfare system raised you to be such a fine peckerton detinctive. A real crime solver. Please stop your family incest be4 there is alot more children that call their brother daddy.
Awwwwww

Feelings hurt???? Need more attention??

Send the pictures of yourself

I will let you know if you are good enough for a one night stand

Have a nice day :)
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2918
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwwww

Feelings hurt???? Need more attention??

Send the pictures of yourself

I will let you know if you are good enough for a one night stand

Have a nice day :)
Awwww.... Where's pepper!!??? She mad rite?!?.... Idiots!!!!!!!

Have a nice day.:)

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2919
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

[QUOTE who="ME!!!! "]<quoted text>
Awwww.... Where's pepper!!??? She mad rite?!?.... Idiots!!!!!!!
Have a nice day.:)[/QUOTE]Are you on drugs or are you always this retarded?
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2921
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
[QUOTE who="ME!!!! "]<quoted text>
Awwww.... Where's pepper!!??? She mad rite?!?.... Idiots!!!!!!!
Have a nice day.:) "

Are you on drugs or are you always this retarded?
U have it ALL wrong!!!... All of u prove to be the only retarded ones.... Everyone thinks ya'll r jokes!!!
okay

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2922
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This thread was started because a person is missing .A human , son , dad ,and brother . Have some respect for the family,and stop the crap. Prayers for the Tyler family .

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2923
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

okay wrote:
This thread was started because a person is missing .A human , son , dad ,and brother . Have some respect for the family,and stop the crap. Prayers for the Tyler family .
He is not missing, he is hiding

Huge difference

Have a nice day :)

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2924
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh drunken
Fatty Patty
still hiding
How many conversations to you have with yourself in a days time?
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal 2
Pepper126(banned)
LOL

You really are clueless

Have a nice day :)
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2925
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Has anyone heard from Curtis in the past 8 months?

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2926
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

guest wrote:
Has anyone heard from Curtis in the past 8 months?
When you are hdiding from the police,you do not call your buddies you know

Have a nice day :)
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2927
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>When you are hdiding from the police,you do not call your buddies you know

Have a nice day :)
And when someone says ur REAL name on here.... U shut up.... True story!!!

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2929
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not missing, he is hiding
Huge difference
Have a nice day :)
Real hugh difference.........I think I may have said that before........hmmmmmm.
:-*
okay

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2932
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

How in the hell do you know hes hiding not missing.(unreal1)? Maybe the police need to speak to you . This family needs to know where their family member is . He has a daughter .
greybox

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2933
Feb 23, 2013
 
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are hdiding from the police,you do not call your buddies you know
Have a nice day :)
He must have one h*ll of a constitution to endure such a supposed self-inflicted punishment over a petty crime that he may not have even committed. Doesn't make sense to me. This guy doesn't seem like he would have been intimidated by jail life and most likely would have been out of jail by now anyway.

Something's definitely not right here....

You must have a reason for your accusation or knowledge of this case that you haven't revealed thus far.
guest

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2936
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Okay and Greybox.....yes we are all observing their hate and disrespect against Curtis. Have to agree somethings not right here?
hmmkmmn

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2938
Feb 23, 2013
 
Omg!! This Patty lady is crazy..posting & respond back postings! How many ppl say this is true??

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2939
Feb 23, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="ME!!!! "]<quoted text>
And when someone says ur REAL name on here.... U shut up.... True story!!![/QUOTE]

Nope

Have a nice day :)
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2940
Feb 23, 2013
 
Pepper_126 wrote:
[QUOTE who="ME!!!! "]<quoted text>
And when someone says ur REAL name on here.... U shut up.... True story!!! "

Hey biotch...alittle too excited aren't we. Want me to take those exclamation marks and shove them up your golo?
!!!!!!!!!. U mad right ?!?!?!?!?! Now log on to unreal and agree and respond to ur pathetic comment!!!!

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2941
Feb 23, 2013
 
okay wrote:
How in the hell do you know hes hiding not missing.(unreal1)? Maybe the police need to speak to you . This family needs to know where their family member is . He has a daughter .
Yea i know i see the pic every day. Is that when he is high or sober???

Have a nice day :)
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2942
Feb 23, 2013
 
hmmkmmn wrote:
Omg!! This Patty lady is crazy..posting & respond back postings! How many ppl say this is true??
Me!!!!! Me!!!! Me!!!!

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2943
Feb 23, 2013
 
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
He must have one h*ll of a constitution to endure such a supposed self-inflicted punishment over a petty crime that he may not have even committed. Doesn't make sense to me. This guy doesn't seem like he would have been intimidated by jail life and most likely would have been out of jail by now anyway.
Something's definitely not right here....
You must have a reason for your accusation or knowledge of this case that you haven't revealed thus far.
Sure do.

Have a nice day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Vet 141,434
Bag a Burger 37 min Andy 70
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 37 min A Clue 96,907
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 38 min Mississippi gurl 6,818
county budget committee 49 min Andy 41
Obama Plays Pool, Attends Fund Raiser, Refuses ... 1 hr Andy 11
Obama promised CHANGE and now TIDWELL is promis... 3 hr guest 71
What makes people leave a church? 3 hr guest 115
Barbque cookoff 6 hr Johnn 29
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 11 hr guest 124
•••
•••
•••
Dyersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••