“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#2978 Feb 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are controlling, when you are reporting to topix. If your name isn't what it is on here, then why report to topix for?? No one knows really who we are anyways, so why does it bother you for?
Let me tell you something you little chit for brains. I can say my real name on here for days but you best not. Got it yet?
For the record you don't have a problem with me posting your real name?

#2979 Feb 24, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>You tell them, hose monster.
Seriously?

#2980 Feb 24, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>You're grammar sucks.Are you so stupid that you don't know when to use capitol letters?
Wrong....you just got the hots for him. Tell the freakin truth already.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#2981 Feb 24, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>You tell them, hose monster.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#2982 Feb 24, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something you little chit for brains. I can say my real name on here for days but you best not. Got it yet?
For the record you don't have a problem with me posting your real name?
I'll say your name if I want. Go ahead and cry again.

#2983 Feb 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say your name if I want. Go ahead and cry again.
You do not have my permission to post any personal info on me or my family and my family, chit for brains, says you have pissed the department off......think abiut that one.
Undercover

Winona, TX

#2984 Feb 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say your name if I want. Go ahead and cry again.
Get a grip on your wewe, crazy. This woman uses her real picture as her avatar more than not. You honestly think you brought her down? Lmao. You stand to learn alot on surviving her game and here you are trying to solve a murder case on one thread and a missing person on this one.
Post her name again.......

And Curtis

#2985 Feb 24, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have my permission to post any personal info on me or my family and my family, chit for brains, says you have pissed the department off......think abiut that one.
I've pissed my boys off?? Never! Your family? You? I don't even know you or your family. Don't really care to. Your safe!

And Curtis

#2986 Feb 24, 2013
Undercover wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip on your wewe, crazy. This woman uses her real picture as her avatar more than not. You honestly think you brought her down? Lmao. You stand to learn alot on surviving her game and here you are trying to solve a murder case on one thread and a missing person on this one.
Undercover! Let me tell you something. I will post her name if I want to. What you going to do if I do??

#2987 Feb 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I've pissed my boys off?? Never! Your family? You? I don't even know you or your family. Don't really care to. Your safe!
Too late for you not to care......

And Curtis

#2988 Feb 24, 2013
Undercover wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a threat! What to get banned, and then you coming to arrest me, beat me up? Do you work at the dept??

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#2989 Feb 24, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>You're grammar sucks.Are you so stupid that you don't know when to use capitol letters?
Underline everything you do not like in red and get it back to me.

Thanks for playing

Have a nice day :)

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#2991 Feb 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a threat! What to get banned, and then you coming to arrest me, beat me up? Do you work at the dept??
Wow

You really like the idea of a guy beating you up now dont ya??

Damm you are a pervert

#2992 Feb 24, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Underline everything you do not like in red and get it back to me.
Thanks for playing
Tell him to write it all on 5's........

#2993 Feb 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a threat! What to get banned, and then you coming to arrest me, beat me up? Do you work at the dept??
The department said to tell you that banning a greybox is not as easy as banning you......

Jackson, TN

#2998 Feb 24, 2013
Ummmmmmm I will tell you here to ,just ignore them and their little bitty games. They are acting like whittle little kids on a 2nd grade playground. A bunch of turds going around thread to thread wanting people to bite and respond. If everyone on this thread would ignore these game players here, then they would only have themselves to talk to. I do believe there is only one or two people amongst 4 or 5 posters playing and trying to make people mad. Their trolling has to be ignored so adults can go back to discussing this Karen's case and this thread as well.

#2999 Feb 24, 2013
guest wrote:
Ummmmmmm I will tell you here to ,just ignore them and their little bitty games. They are acting like whittle little kids on a 2nd grade playground. A bunch of turds going around thread to thread wanting people to bite and respond. If everyone on this thread would ignore these game players here, then they would only have themselves to talk to. I do believe there is only one or two people amongst 4 or 5 posters playing and trying to make people mad. Their trolling has to be ignored so adults can go back to discussing this Karen's case and this thread as well.
You really think he will listen to you? He has all the answers.

“Bread and circuses”

Google it.

#3000 Feb 24, 2013
guest wrote:
Something about your syntax sounds very familiar.

#3001 Feb 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Something about your syntax sounds very familiar.
Hey Gart. Are you onto something? lol

“Bread and circuses”

Google it.

#3002 Feb 24, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gart. Are you onto something? lol
Hi pepper. Just making a casual observation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 3 min guest 54
Explosion Sunday March 22, 2015 4 min guest 16
Amanda Smith cheating on her husband, Jason Smith. 20 min guest 2
Ricky Jones? 36 min Guest 2
Liar liar 1 hr Arnold 10
BACK in the DAY 2 hr my world 1
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 2 hr The Real Smarty 57
Shocked...Not 5 hr cray cray baby 25
rough country 7 hr jim beam 5
Brian Whitt busted with Meth (Jul '14) 7 hr redsworld 76