curtis tyler missing
hmmkmmn

Dyersburg, TN

#2938 Feb 23, 2013
Omg!! This Patty lady is crazy..posting & respond back postings! How many ppl say this is true??

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#2939 Feb 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="ME!!!! "]<quoted text>
And when someone says ur REAL name on here.... U shut up.... True story!!![/QUOTE]

Nope

Have a nice day :)
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

#2940 Feb 23, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
And when someone says ur REAL name on here.... U shut up.... True story!!! "

Hey biotch...alittle too excited aren't we. Want me to take those exclamation marks and shove them up your golo?
!!!!!!!!!. U mad right ?!?!?!?!?! Now log on to unreal and agree and respond to ur pathetic comment!!!!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#2941 Feb 23, 2013
okay wrote:
How in the hell do you know hes hiding not missing.(unreal1)? Maybe the police need to speak to you . This family needs to know where their family member is . He has a daughter .
Yea i know i see the pic every day. Is that when he is high or sober???

ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

#2942 Feb 23, 2013
hmmkmmn wrote:
Omg!! This Patty lady is crazy..posting & respond back postings! How many ppl say this is true??
Me!!!!! Me!!!! Me!!!!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#2943 Feb 23, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
He must have one h*ll of a constitution to endure such a supposed self-inflicted punishment over a petty crime that he may not have even committed. Doesn't make sense to me. This guy doesn't seem like he would have been intimidated by jail life and most likely would have been out of jail by now anyway.
Something's definitely not right here....
You must have a reason for your accusation or knowledge of this case that you haven't revealed thus far.
Sure do.

I agree

Sioux City, IA

#2944 Feb 23, 2013
Look at slim hot lady, his real name is tony & its a man.These people are bi polar that's why they do that.
slim hot lady

Sioux City, IA

#2945 Feb 23, 2013
shhhh

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#2946 Feb 23, 2013
Me!!!!! Me!!!! Me!!!![/QUOTE]

No

Unreal unreal unreal

Get it???

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#2947 Feb 23, 2013
okay wrote:
How in the hell do you know hes hiding not missing.(unreal1)? Maybe the police need to speak to you . This family needs to know where their family member is . He has a daughter .
Answer this......are the police looking for him????

Pepper_126

#2948 Feb 23, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
He must have one h*ll of a constitution to endure such a supposed self-inflicted punishment over a petty crime that he may not have even committed. Doesn't make sense to me. This guy doesn't seem like he would have been intimidated by jail life and most likely would have been out of jail by now anyway.
Something's definitely not right here....
You must have a reason for your accusation or knowledge of this case that you haven't revealed thus far.
It might be called "common sense"......
greybox

Sioux City, IA

#2949 Feb 23, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i know i see the pic every day. Is that when he is high or sober???
Everything you've stated so far is immaterial.. especially this prepubescent schoolyard drivel you constantly spew.

Like I said, Curtis must have one hell of a constitution to endure such a supposed self-inflicted punishment over a petty crime that he may not have even committed. Doesn't make sense to me. This guy doesn't seem like he would have been intimidated by jail life and most likely would have been out of jail by now anyway.

Something's definitely not right here...with this entire situation AND your apparent criticism of what may be his family's worst nightmare. Man up! Either offer something positive and show some human compassion or at least have the dignity to spew your crap on a topic more befitting of your character.
greybox

Sioux City, IA

#2950 Feb 23, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be called "common sense"......
MIGHT be? You saying that you're not sure??? Yet, you've been making accusations against this guy and his family. Yeah, sounds like you got plenty of common sense alright. Please don't go passing any more of that around..
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

#2951 Feb 23, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>MIGHT be? You saying that you're not sure??? Yet, you've been making accusations against this guy and his family. Yeah, sounds like you got plenty of common sense alright. Please don't go passing any more of that around..
Well said!! Amen !!...

Pepper_126

#2952 Feb 23, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
MIGHT be? You saying that you're not sure??? Yet, you've been making accusations against this guy and his family. Yeah, sounds like you got plenty of common sense alright. Please don't go passing any more of that around..
Sarcastically speaking.....Gawd.

Pepper_126

#2953 Feb 23, 2013
Well said!! Amen !!...[/QUOTE]
Are the police looking for him? How hard is this question?
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

#2954 Feb 23, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Well said!! Amen !!... "

Are the police looking for him? How hard is this question?
Even if they arent... Is it ur place to critize and degrade this family?!! No!!! If they arent ... Its a shame!!! If it was my loved one AND I believed something happened to them... I wldnt want anyone like u putting RUMORS and I THINKS n their ears!!! Cause as much as u dont want to hear this and want to believe u kno... Unless u have walked in these ppls shoes u need to walk ur ass outta the subject! Ur I THINKS dont mean a damn thing! So ... Thats my I THINK!!
greybox

Sioux City, IA

#2955 Feb 23, 2013
Even if they arent... Is it ur place to critize and degrade this family?!! No!!! If they arent ... Its a shame!!! If it was my loved one AND I believed something happened to them... I wldnt want anyone like u putting RUMORS and I THINKS n their ears!!! Cause as much as u dont want to hear this and want to believe u kno... Unless u have walked in these ppls shoes u need to walk ur ass outta the subject! Ur I THINKS dont mean a damn thing! So ... Thats my I THINK!![/QUOTE]

I'm with ya and I think these people most likely have family who are "persons of interest" in this case. That would certainly explain their hatred and/or fear. Why else would someone react the way they have?
ME!!!!

Searcy, AR

#2956 Feb 23, 2013
greybox wrote:
Even if they arent... Is it ur place to critize and degrade this family?!! No!!! If they arent ... Its a shame!!! If it was my loved one AND I believed something happened to them... I wldnt want anyone like u putting RUMORS and I THINKS n their ears!!! Cause as much as u dont want to hear this and want to believe u kno... Unless u have walked in these ppls shoes u need to walk ur ass outta the subject! Ur I THINKS dont mean a damn thing! So ... Thats my I THINK!! "

I'm with ya and I think these people most likely have family who are "persons of interest" in this case. That would certainly explain their hatred and/or fear. Why else would someone react the way they have?
Just simply ignorant is all i could assume!

Pepper_126

#2957 Feb 23, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
What explains us being realistic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 min Impulse 4,972
Unionville 28 min Guest 4
Ragan box and jesse mcneil 30 min Guest 7
I heard that ICE raided Los Portales and that t... 1 hr leo 26
Robert and Hallie 2 hr I know 8
Potential budget cuts for Tennessee 6 hr guest 7
Right to work for LESS news in reds 6 hr REDS don t care 1

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance