BoogieWoogie

Mabank, TX

#2698 Jan 19, 2013
Angela, I hope you and your family get's some closure on this soon,so your minds and soul can rest assure that he is finally home.

I am sure(as I would want for my family) and just know that he would have wanted each and everyone of you to be well and happy in life.

Thought's and prayer's to you and yours.Unanswered questions are alway's the worst,but there is always a reason for it. Blessed Be
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#2700 Jan 19, 2013
Angela, thank you for keeping us up dated. Wish all on this forum who are positive about this situation could help you.

Bellevue, WA

#2701 Jan 19, 2013
back to the top the tyler family deserves answers my prayers are with them
just saying

Smoot, WV

#2702 Jan 20, 2013
i sure hope his family finds there loved one. prayers are with you all and his real friends.i hope who ever has any info will step foward .
angela hutching

Dyersburg, TN

#2703 Jan 21, 2013
thanks to everyone who is concerned to the top
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#2704 Jan 26, 2013
Hello, everyone, I accidentally came upon the thread by,Rickey.' Truth and Justice for Cuurtis', If you have not seen it , please look and comment. Rickey, this is so thoughtful of you . The one thing we know about this case: Curtis was much loved by his family. Keep hope alive.

Bellevue, WA

#2705 Jan 28, 2013
back to the top

Bellevue, WA

#2706 Jan 30, 2013
back to the top tyler family deserves answers
itsme

Duluth, GA

#2707 Jan 30, 2013
Bump up....prayers going up too. J4C

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#2708 Jan 31, 2013
I pray too, that all of the thugs of Dyersburg catch charges and leave.
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#2709 Feb 2, 2013
Hello Tyler family and posters.I am so disappointed There is so few posts since I last posted. Come on everyone lets let everyone know we care about Curtis and his family.Where is Sissy and all the loyal posters I have worked with with a lot of missing persons cases. This is the most un usual. One ihave ever known about ----------Rickey and Angelia, I just read on the thread that mark FUrhman is coming to town next week, this could have been some posting using his name. Please find out if this is truer if so talk to him he will help you. Google his Webb site. Mark Furhrman.com . The thread that the post is on is-----rumors flying about karen swift.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#2710 Feb 2, 2013
Counselor wrote:
Hello Tyler family and posters.I am so disappointed There is so few posts since I last posted. Come on everyone lets let everyone know we care about Curtis and his family.Where is Sissy and all the loyal posters I have worked with with a lot of missing persons cases. This is the most un usual. One ihave ever known about ----------Rickey and Angelia, I just read on the thread that mark FUrhman is coming to town next week, this could have been some posting using his name. Please find out if this is truer if so talk to him he will help you. Google his Webb site. Mark Furhrman.com . The thread that the post is on is-----rumors flying about karen swift.
I know that we are not going to stop the rumors on Karen, even though Jeff has tried to lay those tumore down
. As for Curtis this is awful. Nothing ugggghhh!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#2711 Feb 2, 2013
Rumors down.
angela

San Jose, CA

#2712 Feb 3, 2013
back to the top
angela

San Jose, CA

#2713 Feb 4, 2013
this forum will never go away
angela

San Jose, CA

#2714 Feb 4, 2013
i love my nephew and miss him very much !!!!!! please someone let this come to an end and let us get some peace
angela hutching

San Jose, CA

#2715 Feb 4, 2013
why is it so hard for someone who knows about this murder not able to come forth and let someone know
iknow

Duluth, GA

#2716 Feb 4, 2013
Prayers going up....bumping up too..someone please come forward
Lindsey

Dallas, TX

#2719 Feb 4, 2013
I don't know if he was a drug dealer our not, but either way, whether he was or not, he is loved by many and the family needs closure! Back to the top! Prayers are need for the Tyler family!

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#2720 Feb 4, 2013
Lindsey wrote:
I don't know if he was a drug dealer our not, but either way, whether he was or not, he is loved by many and the family needs closure! Back to the top! Prayers are need for the Tyler family!
Has he ever went away before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Mississippi gurl 148,952
Unemployment in Dyersburg Tn 19 min Rayburn 1
missing man ? 27 min fred 108
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 37 min Sweet Annie 8,187
heather mays 39 min lil jimmy 1
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 1 hr Blood Money 14
God is Great 1 hr Hidden Saint 104
Who has the pull to get rid of a thread on this... 7 hr SuperMysteryGuest 13
northview middle school principal 17 hr first class09 17
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg