back to the top
angela

San Jose, CA

#2713 Feb 4, 2013
this forum will never go away
angela

San Jose, CA

#2714 Feb 4, 2013
i love my nephew and miss him very much !!!!!! please someone let this come to an end and let us get some peace
angela hutching

San Jose, CA

#2715 Feb 4, 2013
why is it so hard for someone who knows about this murder not able to come forth and let someone know
iknow

Duluth, GA

#2716 Feb 4, 2013
Prayers going up....bumping up too..someone please come forward
Lindsey

Dallas, TX

#2719 Feb 4, 2013
I don't know if he was a drug dealer our not, but either way, whether he was or not, he is loved by many and the family needs closure! Back to the top! Prayers are need for the Tyler family!

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#2720 Feb 4, 2013
Lindsey wrote:
I don't know if he was a drug dealer our not, but either way, whether he was or not, he is loved by many and the family needs closure! Back to the top! Prayers are need for the Tyler family!
Has he ever went away before?

Dyersburg, TN

#2721 Feb 5, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he ever went away before?
Yes and this time he faceing more serious charges than before.

#2722 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and this time he faceing more serious charges than before.
Thank you, guest. That's what I'm talking about. His drug induced pic is posted so many times on Topix, it's about as useful as pants on a hooker.

Dyersburg, TN

#2723 Feb 5, 2013
We hope for the family to find Truth and Justice for their family member.But Dyer County,Tn.has never been such a place to find such things.

#2724 Feb 5, 2013
I think the system thinks like I do. He will show up when he thinks all is forgotten.

#2726 Feb 5, 2013
If he was murdered...there is no body. No bone, nothing.
He has a history of dissappearing. That's all I'm saying.
I don't know nothing bout a Stone woman.

#2730 Feb 7, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if he is on the run to stay away from the police
Have a nice day :)
Hi buddy. I think we've already solved this, don't you?

#2732 Feb 7, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it to me
Done deal.
angela hutching

San Jose, CA

#2733 Feb 8, 2013
this is his aunt and the only time he has disappeared is when he was locked up ....this time some one took his life and you people have no right to judge anyone your judgement comes from a higher power than you!!!! what if this was one of your family members missing would you want people to forget about it ? i think not !!!!! we will get answers there is one that already is gettn scared and its a matter of time b4 he talks........
Really

Dyersburg, TN

#2734 Feb 8, 2013
angela hutching wrote:
this is his aunt and the only time he has disappeared is when he was locked up ....this time some one took his life and you people have no right to judge anyone your judgement comes from a higher power than you!!!! what if this was one of your family members missing would you want people to forget about it ? i think not !!!!! we will get answers there is one that already is gettn scared and its a matter of time b4 he talks........
If anyone in my family were to wrap a woman in a tarp and beat her half to death I would say the same thing about them. They deserve what they get. I don't know Curtis, but as the story goes he isn't/wasn't a very good person.
angela hutching

San Jose, CA

#2735 Feb 8, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone in my family were to wrap a woman in a tarp and beat her half to death I would say the same thing about them. They deserve what they get. I don't know Curtis, but as the story goes he isn't/wasn't a very good person.
well its like this i was outside when the s..t happen and she come out the hoiuse and got in the car with him and he sure as hell didnt force her... now he had slash marks all over his chest were she took the glass from the drinking glass that she broke over her own head and cut him because he wouldnt buy her no more pills.
justice

Dyersburg, TN

#2736 Feb 8, 2013
beat me bite me whip me ha ha watch me run from that b**ch

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#2737 Feb 8, 2013
angela hutching wrote:
How do you know he is dead? Have you seen a body?
angela hutching

San Jose, CA

#2738 Feb 8, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he is dead? Have you seen a body?
how do you know hes alive have you seen him.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DHS classmates that lost their lives (Nov '12) 2 hr Michael Young 119
Trailer Park Dealers 4 hr Last house on the... 11
funky finger 4 hr Past Funker 15
rough country 4 hr Monty 9
deleted 5 hr Sweep that face 12
snitch 5 hr GUEST 2
Gena Ruth woods 5 hr Michael Young 14
die bitch 7 hr anne 16
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 9 hr citizen 56
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 9 hr Queue 101,010