Duluth, GA

#2674 Jan 13, 2013
Moving on up

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#2675 Jan 13, 2013
not funny wrote:
<quoted text>Not funny!
What do you think happened to him. The hunters have been out and it's not that easy to hide a burial plot. So if noone has noticed anything strange and reported it, what do you think happened. I'm sure the people he hung around with aren't really that smart. Like I said before, I believe he ran off because he was facing time. Kinda like most coward criminals.
white boy

Troup, TX

#2676 Jan 13, 2013
Curtis run off don't care what his family said bet your sweet ass they call his sorry ass ever day he was no good bad news look around he will show up he was going to jail so he went and hide smoking on that foil lol
marie

Bellevue, WA

#2677 Jan 14, 2013
back to the top prayers for this family and hope they get some answers soon
angela curtis tyler aunt

Dyersburg, TN

#2678 Jan 17, 2013
white boy wrote:
Curtis run off don't care what his family said bet your sweet ass they call his sorry ass ever day he was no good bad news look around he will show up he was going to jail so he went and hide smoking on that foil lol
I wish ppl like you a COWARD would put their real name on here....you scared one of tha family gonna whoop your punk ass....
angela hutching

Dyersburg, TN

#2679 Jan 17, 2013
i wish this forum would erase all negativity ...back to the top....
angela hutching

Dyersburg, TN

#2680 Jan 17, 2013
i love my nephew and we deserve some answers
all eyes on you

Dyersburg, TN

#2681 Jan 17, 2013
hopefully this family will get some answers soon they deserve to have answers they have suffered long enough
white girl

Dyersburg, TN

#2682 Jan 17, 2013
this is for white boy yeah the police can see exactly who you are ...so just be prepared when they come and question you too dumb ass
honestly

Dyersburg, TN

#2683 Jan 17, 2013
do all of you who are involved think your going to get away??? hell solo n jail with ken rght now who or shall i say which one is going to open up first.. this is CAPITOL MURDER we not payingi lil league anymore....

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2684 Jan 17, 2013
white boy wrote:
White Chocolate?
seriously

Rowlett, TX

#2685 Jan 17, 2013
honestly wrote:
do all of you who are involved think your going to get away??? hell solo n jail with ken rght now who or shall i say which one is going to open up first.. this is CAPITOL MURDER we not payingi lil league anymore....
lmfao ken is not in jail shows how much yu know huh.. n ken didn have shit too do wit curtis goin so clld missin i know that for a fact... i cant stand ken but i knw where he was that nite... so talk what ya know
honestly

Dyersburg, TN

#2687 Jan 17, 2013
who said it all happened in oe night
honestly

Dyersburg, TN

#2688 Jan 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> lmfao ken is not in jail shows how much yu know huh.. n ken didn have shit too do wit curtis goin so clld missin i know that for a fact... i cant stand ken but i knw where he was that nite... so talk what ya know
yeah kelly we know he was with your b...h a.s
women

Dyersburg, TN

#2689 Jan 17, 2013
Cant wait for the police to bring him back. Then that family will all be with him ,LOCK UP . SO FACE IT
angel

Dyersburg, TN

#2690 Jan 18, 2013
women wrote:
Cant wait for the police to bring him back. Then that family will all be with him ,LOCK UP . SO FACE IT
just to let everyone who seems to think they know he is still alive hes not we are going to look again in a spot that someone ran their mouth about with details .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 11 min Intrepid Surfer 710
Evansville 25 min Grandma 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr bno 103,788
is there a waterfall in lenox 1 hr yep yep 6
Hit a women go to jail 1 hr Tampon bandit 32
anyone be wrongfully accused of stealin at walmart (Jan '10) 2 hr Tampon bandit 58
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Intrepid Surfer 9,668
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages