curtis tyler missing

Tyler, TX

#2309 Oct 3, 2012
stormy wrote:
yes, this case like so many need closure, this young man has a beautiful little girl, and kids do not understand evil. NEITHER DO THEY NEED TO FIND OUT , HOW SOMEONE COULD DELIBERATELY TAKE THE LIFE OF SOMEONE.

No reason to murder anyone if someone is not attacking you physically , and your life in danger, for defense.

I hope for the tyler family , closure , to knowing what happened to their son.
not an easy memory to live with, I am sure.

prayers for the family. and justice for those that did this to him, it takes a evil minded person to do this, and put the body, where it cannot be found. THE FAMILY NEEDS CLOSURE , i HOPE THE ONES GUILTY FIND NO PEACE, IN WHAT THEY DO TO THIS YOUNG MAN.
heard they found his body.. anyone else??

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2310 Oct 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
heard they found his body.. anyone else??
I am hearing that too big guy.
fyi

Cedar Grove, TN

#2312 Oct 3, 2012
no they haven found him......... and tomorrow is his birthday!!!!!!!!!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2313 Oct 3, 2012
fyi wrote:
no they haven found him......... and tomorrow is his birthday!!!!!!!!!
Awww man. Not his birthday?

Teary eyed.

Excuse me please.
MS HOLLAND

Newbern, TN

#2315 Oct 3, 2012
usually im settin with u bout this time every year i loe u curtis and always will HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!!!!!!
Geo

Endicott, NY

#2316 Oct 3, 2012
Happy Birthday Curtis. I am praying for you and your family.
CLOWNY

Sioux City, IA

#2317 Oct 4, 2012
The mans name was jimmy rayius we were giving them a ride to the dyer county fair grounds they said they were going to work there after the fair shut down I dont know if it meant anything but the way he was talkng semed like he was there somewhere searching or something becuse he said yu can smell a aweful smell up somewhere on the hill but the police cant pinpoit it I thought that might be a clue
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#2320 Oct 5, 2012
I have. Followed this thread since the start, along with the Karen swift thread.have been an advocate for the missing for many years.my thoughts and prayers are with theTyler family. I work with people the age of Curtis and his friends,who have the same problems,many of these young men and women turn their lives around and become happy and productive people. Curtis,sounds like he could be one of these.i have a question--Does Dyersburg LE ever refer anyone to treatment iin stead of jail? Has Angelia or curties s sister contacted America's most wanted? I would like to hear from them more and also Rickey and other friends and those who care about him and want to find him.
Ricky Walker

Dyersburg, TN

#2321 Oct 5, 2012
Counselor wrote:
I have. Followed this thread since the start, along with the Karen swift thread.have been an advocate for the missing for many years.my thoughts and prayers are with theTyler family. I work with people the age of Curtis and his friends,who have the same problems,many of these young men and women turn their lives around and become happy and productive people. Curtis,sounds like he could be one of these.i have a question--Does Dyersburg LE ever refer anyone to treatment iin stead of jail? Has Angelia or curties s sister contacted America's most wanted? I would like to hear from them more and also Rickey and other friends and those who care about him and want to find him.
How can you be contacted do you have a private Topix account with an email for us communicate through.
If so,please use it next time you post and someone in the Tyler family can talk privately to you through it.
Thank You,for your concern

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2322 Oct 5, 2012
Bottom line is this- you are either part of the problem or you are part of the solution. It don't matter if you are/were a victim or if you are/were a perpetrator. What matters is what your going to be right here and right now. Are you going to continue being part of the problem or you going to become part of the solution?

Its never to late to do the right thing.

Versailles, IN

#2323 Oct 6, 2012
CLOWNY wrote:
The mans name was jimmy rayius we were giving them a ride to the dyer county fair grounds they said they were going to work there after the fair shut down I dont know if it meant anything but the way he was talkng semed like he was there somewhere searching or something becuse he said yu can smell a aweful smell up somewhere on the hill but the police cant pinpoit it I thought that might be a clue
om what hill, were is this hill, can you give more description?

Versailles, IN

#2324 Oct 6, 2012
WoWzers wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY ...YA KNOW.. SINCE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING. Ken Hipps is in jail for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. because Kelly started her stuff again.. and he put his hands on her. LOL go figure! you all know Kelly always puts all her little boyfriends in jail. well.. this isnt Hipps first time going over her. but on the roster it says he violated the protection order that Reeves had against him.
Sounds like she gets this from her momma. So is Ms. Kelley still in D,burg? I don't hear to much from her on here any more. There for a while I thought she may have ran off with mommy ( Lori), God knows she can help her stay on the run if she is on the run and her mommy wrote the book on how to get away with anything, I wouldn't be afraid to even put in murder!!!!!!!!!! That woman if you would consider her that has done alot of things to ppl, it doesn't do any good to call the law to her, when the cops go to her house when she has one, or living with momma in the progects or if they are lucky enough to catch her making her crack run by the time she tries to talk her way out of it she can get by with giving blow jobs and it is all swept under the rug and nothing ever comes of the complaint. I rented a house to her for the first month or two she pd. but after that she wanted to pay me in other ways. I have known her for years. I am an old man and none of that stuff interest me I LIKE MONEY!!!!!!!! I have been married for 40 yrs and have had plenty of the other.
But moral to the story the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Someday little Ms Kelley or shall I say littla Ms. Lori someday your concious will get the best of you, I pray it doesnt take for something like this to happen to one of those kids you say you love. the only difference between you and your momma was she knew she couldn't take care of you thats why you went to granny's. You do not deserve the little angels you have. But you will rept what you sew.
The latest rumor I heard was ole Ken Ken was singing like a bird to that big black buck that he is supposedly hateing on blacks, Isn't that what Arianation means so bad yeh were is his A. B. Boys now. I hope you all burn in hell.Black, white We are all gods children and it is his and only his to call someone ho

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2325 Oct 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like she gets this from her momma. So is Ms. Kelley still in D,burg? I don't hear to much from her on here any more. There for a while I thought she may have ran off with mommy ( Lori), God knows she can help her stay on the run if she is on the run and her mommy wrote the book on how to get away with anything, I wouldn't be afraid to even put in murder!!!!!!!!!! That woman if you would consider her that has done alot of things to ppl, it doesn't do any good to call the law to her, when the cops go to her house when she has one, or living with momma in the progects or if they are lucky enough to catch her making her crack run by the time she tries to talk her way out of it she can get by with giving blow jobs and it is all swept under the rug and nothing ever comes of the complaint. I rented a house to her for the first month or two she pd. but after that she wanted to pay me in other ways. I have known her for years. I am an old man and none of that stuff interest me I LIKE MONEY!!!!!!!! I have been married for 40 yrs and have had plenty of the other.
But moral to the story the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Someday little Ms Kelley or shall I say littla Ms. Lori someday your concious will get the best of you, I pray it doesnt take for something like this to happen to one of those kids you say you love. the only difference between you and your momma was she knew she couldn't take care of you thats why you went to granny's. You do not deserve the little angels you have. But you will rept what you sew.
The latest rumor I heard was ole Ken Ken was singing like a bird to that big black buck that he is supposedly hateing on blacks, Isn't that what Arianation means so bad yeh were is his A. B. Boys now. I hope you all burn in hell.Black, white We are all gods children and it is his and only his to call someone ho
What? Did you just say that only God can call someone a ho?

Versailles, IN

#2326 Oct 6, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Where's an update on this case? Who is in charge? Where is the media at? Are they still searching? Why is it so quite?
Because he wasn't Karen Swift, he was not Judge Moore's son, because he was not a relative to any of the cops, city or county, and most of all he was in a gang, but in my eyes no matter the background or who you are related to justice should be servred and it is NOT!!!!!!!!!!
This family has driven thierselves crazy, I know the mother has, she is grieving herself to death, so Jeff Box could you not at least put a serch party together, this fanily is having to pay the Viper team out of thier own pockets, I just don't understasnd how this can be swept under the rug, sad, sad, sad in our Dyer County Finest and our Dyersburg Finest. Is it bcuz they are scared of the A.B. Boys? There is something definetly wrong with this picture.
This man has been gone for 3 or 4 months. And why will the police. Maybe we could call a medium like the lady from Long Island or Sylia Brown, or anyone of that nature. They have many of those ppl.

Versailles, IN

#2327 Oct 6, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What? Did you just say that only God can call someone a ho?
No I din't say that. God loves all his children And were in there did I say only God has the right to call her a ho. I guess it is his right to do as he pleases but I can't phantom that. All I said was the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!!!! And if you knew them you would agree.
I'm sorry if I offended you Mr, Hillbilly oh my bad Helbilly

Versailles, IN

#2328 Oct 6, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text> B!tch, I don't have to lie about anything, and I think your name should be B!tch! I SAID... I commented on another thread using the name LmAo... ANOTHER THREAD means NOT THIS ONE, you fukin' idiot. Get off the dope B!tch, then maybe you could understand. You get on here and talk sh!t to people who have said NOTHING bad about your family. And FYI, I don't change names because I'm a coward. You got me fuk'd up with somebody else B!tch! No wonder you can't get any help... you try to run people off that has anything good to say! If I wanted to say something bad about your family I would say it now, don't ya think?? I wish the Tylers the best, and I honestly hope they find their loved one, BUT... YOU CAN KISS MY AZZ!!!
Can't stand the heat, Stay out of the kitchen..........And stay OFF HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2329 Oct 6, 2012
to ricky wailker do you no any one that left town when all this took place.some one with connection with some one from missioui.drives a white lincoln continental.

United States

#2330 Oct 6, 2012
I overheard something in a store yesterday havin to do with CT and bein in Missouri as well. Could just be talk...Idk

Tampa, FL

#2331 Oct 6, 2012
Prayers for the family.
former Dyersburg citizen

Greenwood, MS

#2332 Oct 7, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>As if they didn't know the different things that might happen to him. They knew he was in a gang. People should stop being so suprised. He had charges too (as is the rumor). One of two things happened. He either ran off or the alterative. Although, he should be found to shut people up, one way or the other. I still think he ran off. Who would join a gang after the fact that they had a child, unless they thought it would be cool to bring her into the life. The boy made his decision. He would rather be in a gang than to take responsibilty because he wasn't a man. And his family and daughter will have to suffer because of his poor choices in life. I'm sorry for his family, but they must have known what was going on, since they knew he was in a gang. And it was said so on television.
I don't. Agree with gangs, but sometimes we do shat we think we need to do to survive. It didnt mean he wanted to make his daughter part of that lifestyle. It might have meant he was doing what he thought was he thought was necessary.to see his child again. Sorry the family STILL has no closure. My thoughts and prayers. Are with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who all is slumlords in Dyer County? (Aug '15) 45 min loulou 45
Notice NO mention in the State Gazette of the 1... 54 min REDS don t care 3
Donald Trump... sucks. (Jul '17) 56 min REDS don t care 26
Chaney 2 hr wow 7
Dyer county jail 3 hr Shameful 17
Horner set Cook's bond 3 hr sosofunny 10
Jim Horner spreading fake news 3 hr Lind 52
Hillcrest Baptist Church 3 hr manny 12
city of dyersburg. 4 hr begyourpardon 16

Dyersburg Jobs