salon eclips

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
i am a little confused about the post from this salon, do you cut kids hair cost free on saturday or were you being sarcastic?
style

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Feb 20, 2013
knowing her, she is being rude;not just sarcastic, this female has a shitty attitude and demeanor.Sad but 100% TRUE

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Yes she is a very nasty, rude person!
Salon eclips

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
She must be as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside!
re salon eclipse

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Feb 25, 2013
judging from her reputation in this little town, anybody associated with her should hide their head in shame just for that reason alone! she ain't fooling nobody and she has a bad habit of running down ppl she is jealous of and you can't trust her. i know first hand that she will stab you in the back and pretend everything is your fault...watch out

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#6 Feb 25, 2013
re salon eclipse wrote:
judging from her reputation in this little town, anybody associated with her should hide their head in shame just for that reason alone! she ain't fooling nobody and she has a bad habit of running down ppl she is jealous of and you can't trust her. i know first hand that she will stab you in the back and pretend everything is your fault...watch out
Not sure that you can be trusted..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demorats 46 min 38024Thuggsta 26
start out as you intend to carry on. 48 min Yourmom 4
tax refund yet? 1 hr Guest 5
Really annoying 1 hr Guest 3
Restaurants 1 hr Inquisitor 8
Viar rd 1 hr peaches 22
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Unsolved 104,838
In the heart 13 hr TTR 22