H.I.D. headlights.
guest123

Sioux City, IA

#1 May 5, 2013
They Blind me.
grover

Sioux City, IA

#2 May 5, 2013
They're supposed to. The status quo is never good enough in this country.
Bridge Salesman

Dyersburg, TN

#3 May 9, 2013
Have your windshield tinted.
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#4 May 9, 2013
What does status quo have to do with HID lights? I'm unclear as to the context in which it is being used.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#5 May 9, 2013
Bridge Salesman wrote:
Have your windshield tinted.
Tinted windshield is just a little ilegal. But give the lights time, and they will burn the wiring to the socket because of excessive amp draw.
grover

Sioux City, IA

#6 May 9, 2013
Regular lights work fine. But no, regular lights aren't adequate. You NEED HID lights in order to not be blinded by cars that are typically higher end models.

Yes, you can buy upgraded HID lights for most cars but it's still something extra you have to buy and add that is beyond the norm. Yes, you're free to do that or not do that, but still, to keep up, you need HID lights.

I just think it's ridiculous. I think it's an effort to try and get people to go and consume things they don't need. My 2 cents, take it for what it's worth...2 cents...or less.
Ol man

Sioux City, IA

#7 May 9, 2013
grover wrote:
They're supposed to. The status quo is never good enough in this country.
Thet are not supposed to and when they are properly adjusted they don't , also some people feel like when they drive down the hyway they need to be on high beam reguardless of the people they might meet .

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2013
Bad Gas wrote:
The problem is people in this town are not comfortable and confident with their cock size... they will spend any amound of money and continualy do dumb things in order to make their cocks appear bigger. Here is a tip for you dumba$$es: you either have a big dong or you don't... money can't buy a big dong and bright headlights sure aren't going to make up for it.
And that's the truth. Besides, who farted?

“Whatever it is, I'm against it”

Since: Jan 10

Newbern, TN

#10 May 9, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>And that's the truth. Besides, who farted?
This should answer your question.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 May 10, 2013
That Guy 64 wrote:
<quoted text>
This should answer your question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Kqj2hkbDnyMXX
I would had definitely bet on that horse. LOL
Bridge Salesman

Dyersburg, TN

#13 May 11, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>Tinted windshield is just a little ilegal. But give the lights time, and they will burn the wiring to the socket because of excessive amp draw.
It might be a little illegal but it sure is nice. I had my first windshield tinted in 2007 and loved it. I don't want it any other way since. In addition to cutting out glare from headlights, it helps keep the sun from fading your interior and the added privacy is nice too.

Sioux City, IA

#14 May 11, 2013
install a mirror on the front of your car about windshield height and when a hid comes towards you, you will blind them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Foundation received millions from inves... 31 min guest 7
Not ONE (1) Mexican in court in Dyer County 35 min guest 12
New DA and staff ,Dyersburg is looking up 1 hr Wild Bill 4
mary townson (Apr '11) 1 hr Hotel 47
Curious 2 hr Sam 1
eiw 3 hr Guest 3
Kroger has mice infestation? 4 hr OutofTowner 15
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 8 hr Its me gg 161

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web