Pumping Gas While Smoking

Pumping Gas While Smoking

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Hank Kimble

Humboldt, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Why do people smoke while they are putting gas in their vehicle? Can they not read? Do they not understand that gas is explosive? This really scares me.
anon

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Also not b on cell phoned.
Cashier can shut pump off.
Really

Sioux City, IA

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Gasoline requires an open flame i order to ignite. While not impossible, a cigarette isnt going to ignite gasoline most of the time and to a much greater extent it isn't going to inte fumes. Stop being so sensitive.

Sioux City, IA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
have you ever lit a fart?

Sioux City, IA

#5 Jan 27, 2013
You can work on ugly, but you just can't fix stupid!
Bridge Salesman

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Really wrote:
Gasoline requires an open flame i order to ignite. While not impossible, a cigarette isnt going to ignite gasoline most of the time and to a much greater extent it isn't going to inte fumes. Stop being so sensitive.
And how do people light their cigarettes?..... With an open flame from a lighter!

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Bridge Salesman wrote:
<quoted text> And how do people light their cigarettes?..... With an open flame from a lighter!
you are stupid and that cannot be fixed.
Just Sayin

Sioux City, IA

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Diesel takes a oen flam to ignite. Gasoline only takes a spark to ignite the fumes.
Old man Bville

Brookland, AR

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Smoking while pumping gas is a good way to prevent lung cancer, and help to get rid of a few ignorant know-it-alls.
Hank Kimble

Humboldt, TN

#10 Jan 27, 2013
My car hasn't been running well lately. Maybe it needs a new set of "open flame plugs".

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Old man Bville wrote:
Smoking while pumping gas is a good way to prevent lung cancer, and help to get rid of a few ignorant know-it-alls.
hopefully you smoke while pumping gas
Tuff

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Boy u must be a GED grad u fukn opie head everybody knows gas ain't free. Boy your stupid read the sign hound dog and you would know this is America and I'm a free bird, I bleed red white and blue, and these colors will never run !! Ever never!! So don't go chasin water falls, scrub!!!
Next question dumbass!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lupos Made Me Sick 19 min Cat 8
Nancy PelosiTrump's Policies Are Violent to Ame... 30 min Libs Are Dumb 14
Jamie jones summer 1 hr guest 2
Hospitals Brace For Unpaid Patient Bills After ... 1 hr REDS don t care 5
Dchs 1 hr Tennman99 17
You’re schools so good Asians make 126x more th... 5 hr guest 3
Did amanda Phillips get divorced 6 hr Guest 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance