Duluth, GA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
aryan brother wrote:
go my brother make new soldiers for our war
the war in your head.
sad

Jackson, TN

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Another statistic.. welfare gettin, no job havin, meth cookin piece of white trash..
guess

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 1, 2013
WHO
Heather

Antioch, TN

#8 Apr 2, 2013
He is just a loser wannabe gangster that can't decide if he wants to be a thug or go to chuch. Straight up punk
Toobad

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2013
She's obviously too stupid to take b/c also.
PI Island

Murray, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Update:

Looking for Curtis Tyler's killer/killers. If you have any details please contact your local authorities.
which one

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Who he got pregnant this time???? The girl at Greentree????
da sperm donor himself

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Heather wrote:
He is just a loser wannabe gangster that can't decide if he wants to be a thug or go to chuch. Straight up punk
i can decide u can swallow me till u reeally follow me. u can text me 3775007 any time u punks wanna test my gangsta lol i am offically a aryan muslim lol bet one thang i wont b disrespected come see me send ya boyfriend ya husband ya daddy and ya beefed up vibrator cuz i am gonna rape all ya with it
just saying

Enid, MS

#13 Apr 18, 2013
first, what is "Aryan Muslim" that must be a new one. second, I do not know why you are on her acting tough because last I heard you was in prison dropping it off to big bubba! and last, all you are is a no good junkie that wants to send young kids out to do your dirty work but you remember those kids parents will be on your azz before you can blink your eyes. however, do yourself a favor and get a real job and stop bringing babies in this world that you are not going to take care of. well I guess you are making Hershey kisses....
Water Ho

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Apr 20, 2013
He aint nuttin but a lil punk azz boy, that dont know if he wants to be black or white. poor kid. oh by the way, some people you think you hurt or got rid of, might fool ya. watch ya back lil man. someone could come a knockin at anytime.
angela

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Apr 21, 2013
well its time i got back on here to let everyone know that i will never EVER EVER let this go until i find out what these so called ppl did to my nephew and i would like to know where his remains are... i will never stop searching nor will i stop questioning ppl someone eventually will let it slip out to the wrong one and i will be notified.... EVERYONE HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!
Huh

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Apr 29, 2013
bumpity bump
Solo

Dyersburg, TN

#18 May 2, 2013
He just a lil Punk.
ewww

Dallas, TX

#20 Sep 6, 2013
heard that she doesnt know if thats his baby or not because she was messing with an ex bf also
lol

Lexington, TN

#21 Sep 7, 2013
you are so ignorant, dumbass try growing up!
da sperm donor himself wrote:
<quoted text> i can decide u can swallow me till u reeally follow me. u can text me 3775007 any time u punks wanna test my gangsta lol i am offically a aryan muslim lol bet one thang i wont b disrespected come see me send ya boyfriend ya husband ya daddy and ya beefed up vibrator cuz i am gonna rape all ya with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Cribbs laid it out straight in Sunday's p... 27 min The preacher 7
tax refund yet? 41 min 38024Thuggsta 2
Really annoying 52 min TTR 2
What's Jessica's last name that works at nsk pl... 54 min Sam 1
Apartments at the Farma 56 min Texan4 4
Viar rd 1 hr 38024Thuggsta 20
Demorats 1 hr 38024Thuggsta 24
Reality bites!!!! 2 hr TTR 16
In the heart 3 hr TTR 22
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Queue 104,832