HMMMM

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2012
What can you tell about this girl? I know she is all about drama and has no respect for herself nor for the people around her. She lies every chance she gets and thinks she is a straight up bada** but she ain't about nothing. I hope I get the chance to see this girl get knocked the 'f out. Maybe if that happened she would see she ain't nothing. She just needs to stick to her thug nasty azz boy! Nobody wants her skank ass anyway. From what I understand most guys have already had their turn with her. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL NASTY!
lol

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Why don't you take your problems to her instead of topix? She will show you how bad she is ! You must be scared lol
Anonymous

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Well this is allies mom if all you scared ass what a bs have anything you want to say bring your asses on across the ville tracks and well see whos scared.and if your moma has something she wants to add she can come get her some to and you no who ya r.
wtf

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
"hmmm" you must not know her at all because Allison is not promiscuous at all and as far as her getting knocked out .... She will probably knock you out!
nana

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Why you crazy azz people want to get on here bad mouthing allie oh i know yal know she is pretty and you aint.Leave her alone she is a good person yal just a bunch of haters get over it you want to look like her but it will never happen now i aint saying tha she is bad But The Bad Dont Fuck with her and if you know what is good for you.You wont neither understood?
nana

Sioux City, IA

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Why you gettin on here bad mouthin allie oh i know she is pretty and you are not and never will be yal are just haters thats all now im not sayin she is bad but the bad dont fuck with her and if you know what is good for you ,you wont neither understood?
hahahaha

Tyler, TX

#9 Jan 5, 2013
She is nothing but white trash! She is always talking about fighting but won't back up her words. She is nasty! Has no reaspect for anyone, always wanting to start drama. I know her very well and trust me, she ain't nothing to be scared of....that is unless you are a candy bar. Why is she with a black dude, because no self respecting white guy will have her fat as*! Ya'll trynna act like she's an angel but she is far from it. She got y'all fooled! Nasty, nasty hoe!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dry 6 min Guest 1
Would you take an ex lover back? 18 min Huh 12
Go kneel in the gettos 33 min Amazed 7
Dyer County 49 min Guest 3
BREAKING:CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To F... 1 hr REDS don t care 5
LOCK THEM LOCK THEM UP,6 White House Advisers U... 1 hr REDS don t care 1
51 club 3 hr REDS don t care 24
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr Queue 106,474
Blackburns 22 hr Impulse 3
Drunk Drivers Sun AlwaysDrunkAlways... 33