idiots using the self check at walmart
SelfCheckSuperst ar

United States

#24 Oct 2, 2012
dontlikeueither wrote:
<quoted text> hey fcktard, dont u think i wldve got in one of the other lanes if they didnt have 5ppl with buggies full in ALL 3 OF EM tht were open?! damn ur so smart! like i wldnt think to get in a line with someone with less sht in front of me if tht wlda been an option! man, some ppl really are fckn dumb! tht was my entire point u 'tard! thts why ppl with buggies full shld all go thru the other lanes instead of self check! so tht ppl with a few things can get in and out like they need to! and to the dumb skank tht said she will get in whatever lane she chooses, ur an idiot too! and your 'God given right'? yea its ur God given right to be ignorant and selfish and inconsiderate as hell!!! what some of yall inconsiderate assholes dont think about are the ppl who may have a sick baby at home and need 2 run in and out super fast to get some meds and take back home to their baby to get their fever down or whatever else. but do yall a_holes give a damn about being courteous? hell no! thts what makes all of yall ignorant and pathetic excuses for human beings! i hope karma gets ur sorry a$$ and u have a flat tire on ur way home the nxt time u go thru the self check with ur buggy full!
I always use self check and normally have a buggy full. It is not because I am trying to inconvenience anyone, it is a matter of preference and efficiency. After dealing with a number of inconsiderate, rude cashiers, who obviously have no clue how sack groceries and make it clear they hate their job, I decided to do my own self a favor and use the self check. However, if there is a customer behind me with only a few items, I always let them go ahead of me with a smile on my face. You are apparently just mad at the world and very impatient. Life goes by way to quickly as it is, don't stress over the small stuff like having to wait. Some of the best things that have ever happened to me, happened while I was waiting :-)
heard that

Sioux City, IA

#25 Oct 2, 2012
yes....If I can't get a checker that doesn't just throw my groceries in a bag and or load them so dang full they will bust. i will also go through the selfcheck. there is NO sign about how many groceries. Get over yourself and go to the shorter lines if you do not want to wait. something tells me you are a guy who has no damn idea what usually happens at a grocery store....so sorry you had to waste your time buying your own shet. whiner.
yall cant read

Marble Falls, TX

#26 Oct 3, 2012
heard that wrote:
yes....If I can't get a checker that doesn't just throw my groceries in a bag and or load them so dang full they will bust. i will also go through the selfcheck. there is NO sign about how many groceries. Get over yourself and go to the shorter lines if you do not want to wait. something tells me you are a guy who has no damn idea what usually happens at a grocery store....so sorry you had to waste your time buying your own shet. whiner.
obviously yall cannot read because if yall did yall wouldve seen where the person who started this clearly said that all the other lines, which was only a few as usual, were all full with about 5 ppl at each one and all of em had buggies full. thts why she/he went to the self check. and most ppl with any kind of sense whatsoever will not go thru self check with a buggy full unless they are an a.hole or just stupid as hell! but mostly everyone in dburg is stupid as hell including most of you who commented on this and admitted to going thru the self check with a buggy full! DO YALL NOT UNDERSTAND THT YALL CANNOT GO THRU THOSE LANES FASTER THAN WHAT THE WORKERS CAN CHECK YOU OUT THRU THE REG LINES??? AND IF YOU DONT LIKE HOW THEY BAG YOUR GROCERIES, THEN TELL EM INSTEAD OF BEING A LIL BITCH ABOUT IT AND NOT SAYING A WORD AND THEN RUNNING TO THE SELF CHECK AND INCONVIENCING OTHERS!!! and another thing, quit turning left out of the front entrance of walmart morons!!! THERE IS a sign tht clearly says NO LEFT TURN!!!!!!!!!!
cfl66

Keller, TX

#27 Oct 3, 2012
No there are actually 4 self checkouts at wal-mart. It is comon sense scan your item, bag your item, scan your next item,when you are finished press the finished and pay it even explains how to do that. It isn't rocket science.
guest380

Kilmichael, MS

#29 Oct 3, 2012
NEVER USE SELF-CHECK OUT, thats just 1 more job lost. In my town people refused to use them and guess what Walmart took them out LOL. Why would you want to do the work that you pay Walmart to provide anyway. Did Walmart lower their prices because Self check saves them money? NOOOOOOOO they just keep raising the prices.

Collierville, TN

#31 Oct 13, 2012
The problem I see her is the fact there aren't enough people on registers.Wal mart doesn't want to hire enough people to handle the work load.They have a lot of registers but no one to operate them.I blame wal mart not the customers.
winthrop

Maury City, TN

#32 Oct 13, 2012
guest380 wrote:
NEVER USE SELF-CHECK OUT, thats just 1 more job lost. In my town people refused to use them and guess what Walmart took them out LOL. Why would you want to do the work that you pay Walmart to provide anyway. Did Walmart lower their prices because Self check saves them money? NOOOOOOOO they just keep raising the prices.
I enjoy using the self-checkout because it allows me to avoid dealing with the poors.

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Oct 13, 2012
What do you expect from Squidbilly Supercenter?
see its alot

Sioux City, IA

#35 Oct 13, 2012
belt registers could be empty and you still have people coming thru self check out with over flowing buggies. yes and it's usually to see if they can get away with out paying for alot of the high price meat they have, or something esle they are not trying to pay for. self check outs are shoplifters best friends. And on top of that they are usually paying with food stamps.

Versailles, IN

#36 Oct 13, 2012
the mfs were parked in the handicap spots like V.I.P's also :(
JUSTICE

United States

#37 Oct 14, 2012
Don't use food stamps, nor do I have the need to steal...I use self check on occasion and really don't care either way.if you r behind me with a few I have enough respect others enough to say tou can fo ahead of me.now that been said I think whoever started this tread is the person starting freeloaders tread.strike me as a person that is a spoiled brat use to getting there way.the world isn't bowing down to them so they bitter.my advice get in line and wait
shut up fatty

Larue, TX

#38 Oct 14, 2012
JUSTICE wrote:
Don't use food stamps, nor do I have the need to steal...I use self check on occasion and really don't care either way.if you r behind me with a few I have enough respect others enough to say tou can fo ahead of me.now that been said I think whoever started this tread is the person starting freeloaders tread.strike me as a person that is a spoiled brat use to getting there way.the world isn't bowing down to them so they bitter.my advice get in line and wait
My advice to you is to quit eating so damn much and get your fat ass in a regular line with your buggy full of cellulite! nasty biotchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
JUSTICE

United States

#39 Oct 14, 2012
shut up fatty wrote:
<quoted text> My advice to you is to quit eating so damn much and get your fat ass in a regular line with your buggy full of cellulite! nasty biotchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
haha you made laugh .bless your heart.my fat ass will remember next time im in whatever line im in.....
itsy

Jackson, TN

#40 Oct 14, 2012
can i use my food stamp card in the self chekout

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#41 Oct 14, 2012
I have begun using the 'Self- Checkout' for my small number of items and to reload my card used at Murphy gas pumps. I have no qualms about a person with a cart load of items being in line in front of me at all. I mainly use the Humboldt store and they usually have 4-6 kiosks open for self-serve. Thank you Wal-Mart.
WaitYourTurnPlea se

Huffman, TX

#43 Mar 12, 2015
dont like stupid wrote:
Listen up idiots, the self check at walmart is for convience! It IS NOT for idiots with a whole buggy full of sht to use! Its not for ppl with any more than maybe 10 items at the most! U cannot check yourself out any faster than waiting your lazy ass thru a line behind a cple of ppl! Have a little common sense and common courtesy for others and do not go thru those lanes if you have a buggy full of sht or if you have a ton of stuff that doesnt have barcodes on it or is not easily scanned. I was behind a few fcktards the other night, with my 3 items, and they had a buggy full of crap and every time the idiot went to ring something up, it said 'please wait for assistance' and all the while, the stupid girls that were with him were bitching about 'man this self check sucks'. Well wtf do you expect when you have an entire buggy full of shit moron???? Use the self checks if you have 10 or hell, even 15 little items but dont go thru there with huge items that you cannot scan and dont go thru there with a buggy full!!! Yall ppl tht do that are freaking stupid as hell! What are yall thinking? Are yall just so ignorant that you have no idea how to be courteous of others??? Are yall really that selfish and stupid? And to all of you porch monkeys who love to take your sweet time going thru there just to be the bitches that yall are, go screw yourself with your welfare getting, foodstamp spending, weed smoking, lazy asses! Yall wonder why ppl cant stand you? Now ya know some of the reasons! And everybody knows that yall only go thru there cause yall think yall can steal something! Get a job! And quit popping out kids left n right!
Was that you and your son parked practically on top of me this afternoon when I was checking out my thirty small to medium sized grocery items (plus had TWO COUPONS) at the self checkout. Your son almost ran over me with the cart while I was retrieving my last two bags from the bagging platform. Not only was that impatient, that was extremely rude. And, just for the record, why are you shopping at Walmart if you think that everybody at Walmart is on welfare and you obviously think you live in the house on the hill? Why don't you just stay on the hill? And, lastly, what exactly is a "porch monkey" .... sounds a bit bigoted!

Dyersburg, TN

#44 Mar 12, 2015
guest wrote:
you can steal more stuff using self check. I honestly forgot to pay for some lipstick that was in the bottom of my buggy in the corner, I didn't see it until i got to the truck, did I go back in and pay for it? Well heck no! but I'm just saying..i'm sure this happens alot. But I hate ppl too and the stupid things they do.
so you feel good about stealing? same thing as taking it off the shelf, you did not pay for it, you stole it.

Dyersburg, TN

#45 Mar 12, 2015
dont like stupid wrote:
Listen up idiots, the self check at walmart is for convience! It IS NOT for idiots with a whole buggy full of sht to use! Its not for ppl with any more than maybe 10 items at the most! U cannot check yourself out any faster than waiting your lazy ass thru a line behind a cple of ppl! Have a little common sense and common courtesy for others and do not go thru those lanes if you have a buggy full of sht or if you have a ton of stuff that doesnt have barcodes on it or is not easily scanned. I was behind a few fcktards the other night, with my 3 items, and they had a buggy full of crap and every time the idiot went to ring something up, it said 'please wait for assistance' and all the while, the stupid girls that were with him were bitching about 'man this self check sucks'. Well wtf do you expect when you have an entire buggy full of shit moron???? Use the self checks if you have 10 or hell, even 15 little items but dont go thru there with huge items that you cannot scan and dont go thru there with a buggy full!!! Yall ppl tht do that are freaking stupid as hell! What are yall thinking? Are yall just so ignorant that you have no idea how to be courteous of others??? Are yall really that selfish and stupid? And to all of you porch monkeys who love to take your sweet time going thru there just to be the bitches that yall are, go screw yourself with your welfare getting, foodstamp spending, weed smoking, lazy asses! Yall wonder why ppl cant stand you? Now ya know some of the reasons! And everybody knows that yall only go thru there cause yall think yall can steal something! Get a job! And quit popping out kids left n right!
If you don't like it then take ur a** somewhere else ...it's someone's preference of where they wanna check out . No one held a gun to your head and made you stand there. So maybe your the idiot for waiting so long.
Jeff

Medina, TN

#46 Mar 12, 2015
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
so you feel good about stealing? same thing as taking it off the shelf, you did not pay for it, you stole it.
I steal from Wal-mart every chance I get and I do feel good about it. The funny thing is I"m suppost to be banned from Wal-mart but they are too stupid to notice. LOL.

Dyersburg, TN

#47 Mar 12, 2015
I will never use the selfcheck machines and still have to pay full price. i will still go to reg cashier and they can load my shopping cart. that is their jobs and i keep the mgrs number on my quick dial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows this guy? 57 min Little john 232
Ron jerding jr 1 hr St John neighbor 3
Suspended license 1 hr Little John 16
Skyler (Fowlkes)? 1 hr Guest 2
Horner set Cook's bond 3 hr Guest 8
Jim Horner spreading fake news 3 hr Guest 44
Chaney 6 hr dyersburgs finest 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance