Bad Gas

Rowlett, TX

#549 Oct 24, 2012
I vote for who ever farted.
Woody Woodruff

Waxhaw, NC

#550 Jul 7, 2013
best ever, Jeff Sensing!!!
He grew up in South Fulton, but jeff can play with anyone, anywhere!

Dyersburg, TN

#551 Jul 7, 2013
Atleast no one named Brian and his boyfriend!
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#552 Jul 7, 2013
hey gary white died this last month but he could make a piano talk and sing but I love to hear macky French play the bass guitar has anyone ever heard him play? he is great.
Umm

Ripley, TN

#553 Jul 9, 2013
Woody Woodruff wrote:
This is the "best of friends" of D'burg, your not really serious?
The best rock, Jazz guitarist in town was and ever was Jeff Sensing.
Jeff has been in the biz for years, has fronted some of the best bands from Memphis to Louisville KY and choose to stay around NW TN for his daughters.
He has been compared with some of the best in the country, not "Dyersburg TN". This is a no brainer, and anyone that would put Sensing's name in a list
of best of D'burg....is on something illegal.
I think they call it blaspheme!!
You're 100% correct!!!! He's the best I've ever seen!
Umm

Ripley, TN

#554 Jul 10, 2013
Woody Woodruff wrote:
best ever, Jeff Sensing!!!
He grew up in South Fulton, but jeff can play with anyone, anywhere!
You're right! I've seen him listen to a song once or twice, and play it like he wrote it!
Picker

Jackson, TN

#555 Jul 12, 2013
lee hicks wrote:
connor lad is awsome on the blues and john robert butler is a beast on metal. jeff mcgehee is knows everything on guitar and his son josh is great and very versatile. kevin wilson can play every instrument and knows about every song that has been recorded in the past 30 years. i've played with these guys countless times, very very talented people.
Conner Ladd was one heck of a guitarist. He still playin?,

Sioux City, IA

#556 Jul 13, 2013
Kenny Rogers is one of the best I have heard. Shane Owenby gave him lessons. Thank You.
jerry turnbo

Dyersburg, TN

#557 Dec 8, 2013
crazy biker chick in MS wrote:
Ricky Rollins is the best in West TN. He is also multi-talented. He can play any instrument! Also, has a Bach. degree in college guitar. I know because I am his ex-wife!
rick rollins is a great guitar player but by no means the best in dyersburg .this town is full of good tilent and some super good guys. their ability to play guitar speaks for it's self.some are better than others but that dont make the the best.i have known ricky m just about all of his life i knew his brother randy his mom and his dad.they are all great people and i thank a lot of all of them.

Medon, TN

#558 Mar 27, 2014
fan wrote:
rick.Loncar. he can play so many different styles of music. not to mention that he can tear up a flat top !!!!!!!!!!
Only think he can play is women!
Oldschool

Union City, TN

#559 Mar 28, 2014
Don't know much about new guys on the block, but back in the day Mick Dycus was THE MAN. And a guy who lives in Memphis now, Randy Moon.
guitar59

Sioux City, IA

#560 Jun 19, 2014
anybody needing a super deal on new but older never played bass hardshell case and p amp?
ally trax

Sioux City, IA

#561 Jun 19, 2014
Brian Pace is fire and Shane Ownby can rock out but is an awesome blues player he wrote a song called "the rose" about 20 years ago when he was playing in the band Would Po and it is still the best song I have ever heard by anyone, nationally known signed artist or local strummer. ALSO don't forget about William Northcut. He's a professor at DSCC and a left handed picking god!
Trax in an alley

Greenbrier, AR

#562 Jun 19, 2014
ally trax wrote:
Brian Pace is fire and Shane Ownby can rock out but is an awesome blues player he wrote a song called "the rose" about 20 years ago when he was playing in the band Would Po and it is still the best song I have ever heard by anyone, nationally known signed artist or local strummer. ALSO don't forget about William Northcut. He's a professor at DSCC and a left handed picking god!
if this is whominthink it is then you suck! You're not a guitar player you're a high school band reject that knows all the big talk but can barely pick Mary had a little lamb. You shouldn't be such a douch you fake wanna be. Sounds like you've sucked Shane off before the way you hold him up in topix. Get off the Internet and go play your tuba fag!!
CamPo

Jackson, TN

#563 Jun 28, 2014
Probably that old dude jeff it sure aint that auldry boy what a dam joke..
Hickman

Jacksonville, AR

#564 Jun 28, 2014
I'm learning to play the spoons. I'm pretty good at it too. I find it very comforting and helps me get my mind off my boyfriend. I miss you man.
showoff

Newbern, TN

#565 Mar 20, 2015
BBQ_Mann wrote:
Mike Harrison
I know many of these guys and in an honest moment they would all admit there is no one around here better than Mike Harrison
Come on

Sioux City, IA

#566 Mar 23, 2015
friend wrote:
their is alot of good players out their ,mike prince from back in the day is the best i have ever heard, love mickey dycus, mark anderson,but jeff ham has style he will always be the best because he always he loves it and it shows
Jeff ham? Really? I know you didn't say Mark Anderson. I'm mean really?
joebob

United States

#567 Mar 23, 2015
Ricky Rollins hands down
Too fast for love

Sioux City, IA

#568 Mar 25, 2015
joebob wrote:
Ricky Rollins hands down
Well, I know joebob is definitely a musician for sure. Ricky Rollins is a big talking no talent guitar player to say the least. And many of the guitarist pre mentioned are legends in thier own mind. Big Mike is real. Mick and Paul Yates are real. Gary Brown is real. Hell Curtis Hinson is real. The rest of yall, take a number. There's a reason your standing in line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 16 min Fancy 105,833
Tire and repair stores 1 hr My opinion 7
dum 1 hr pixie 135
Mayor John Holden 2 hr Jim Jowers 7
again if you have been involved in a on again o... 4 hr pixie 1
who is cheryal pucket 4 hr pixie 6
define open marriage 5 hr pixie 20

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance