Best Guitar Players in Dyersburg
realgirl

Sioux City, IA

#204 May 27, 2009
Now we dont want to spoil our little playground do we breeze? Just wondering.l.o.l.
outsider1

Covington, TN

#205 May 27, 2009
Reason I was asking about female musicians around is because I am female, play guitar (NOT LEAD!), a little kb, a little harmonica,and am currently trying to teach myself the drums. Just wondered if there were any other female musicians in the area. Thank you!
Sound Man

South Sioux City, NE

#206 May 27, 2009
outsider1 wrote:
Reason I was asking about female musicians around is because I am female, play guitar (NOT LEAD!), a little kb, a little harmonica,and am currently trying to teach myself the drums. Just wondered if there were any other female musicians in the area. Thank you!
Do I know you ???
realgirl

Sioux City, IA

#207 May 27, 2009
Callmethebreeze where are you at? I have been answering all your little quirks. But now you have went away.
CallmetheBreeze

Sioux City, IA

#208 May 27, 2009
Been reading the shots you are taking at D+S Motors..Shame on you..
lovebug

United States

#209 May 27, 2009
forgot what I was going to say.
realgirl

Sioux City, IA

#210 May 28, 2009
A friend of mine bought a car there one time.Piece of crap.She had a bad round with D&S Motors.

United States

#211 May 29, 2009
realgirl wrote:
A friend of mine bought a car there one time.Piece of crap.She had a bad round with D&S Motors.
boo hoo
thelazydaze

Marble Falls, TX

#212 May 29, 2009
Big music fest in greenfield tomorrow! Let me know if you want directions.

cheers
hbk

Dyersburg, TN

#213 May 29, 2009
thelazydaze wrote:
cheers
TONITE OR 2MAR???
cgs

United States

#214 May 29, 2009
hereisme wrote:
well i know a couple personly jason puckett and lynn puckett i also know a few named above and they are good as well
Iknow jason puckett is great. i could listen to him all day.
big man

United States

#215 May 29, 2009
Mike Harrison is by far the best guitar player around and Austin Leslie alao is a burnin guitar player.
Sound Man

South Sioux City, NE

#216 May 29, 2009
big man wrote:
Mike Harrison is by far the best guitar player around and Austin Leslie alao is a burnin guitar player.
I will definitely agree with you on both nominees.Mike is amazing.I have NEVER seen a man of his stature move so fast on the fret board (other than maybe Shaun Lane)he makes it look so effortless. Austin can freakin burn a neck off a guitar but he isn't from Dyersburg and I can only remember him playing here once and I had the honor of mixing his band "Infinite Resolve" that night ........
Sound Man

South Sioux City, NE

#217 May 29, 2009
thelazydaze wrote:
cheers
Hook us up with an address. The weather is supposed to be great.

Since: May 09

Jackson, TN

#218 May 29, 2009
repairdude wrote:
Jon Yates, by far.
I know a couple of beagles with three legs missing that can play better than Jon Yates. LOL

Since: May 09

Jackson, TN

#219 May 29, 2009
big man wrote:
I agree with you on the Kamala, don't know the Austin Leslie guy, can't say about him.
CallmetheBreeze

Sioux City, IA

#220 May 29, 2009
Mike Harrison is amazing..Great metal player...Loves George Lynch and Dokken..and the dude can re-fret, set-up your guitar..Mike knows his stuff...
in the know

Memphis, TN

#221 Jun 2, 2009
OK guys. Lets see.... I have quite a few that havent been mentioned and some that have. Cody Hardin is in my opinion the best all around guitarist in west TN. I would put him up against any person mentioned or my close seconds below. Mike Harrison, Matt Boals, Mickey Dycus, and Ricky Muncrief are all fighting for first... All a group of the finest in the burg.
CallmetheBreeze

Sioux City, IA

#222 Jun 2, 2009
When it comes to "CHICKEN PICKING" country..and that western swing Bob Wills/Asleep at the Wheel stuff nobody can out pick Ricky Muncrief...Line them up...When Roy Nichols retired he could have taken his place..The guy can stand on stage with Albert Lee, Brent Mason, and Vince Gill and not be embarrassed...He can hold his own...Ever heard him do all that Brad Paisley stuff?..thing about him is he does it with NO BENDER..it's all in "those magic hands"...Micky Dycus is a ROCK and Fusion player..that is where his bread is buttered..so is Harrison..Don't know about Matt..Hear he is really good..Same thing with Cody Hardin..Hear he is awesome..Some cats are REALLY good at one thing..Some at another..Comparing Ricky Muncrief to Micky Dycus is like comparing Brent Mason to Eric Johnson..."YOU CAN"T..they are both great at what they do...
realgirl

Sioux City, IA

#223 Jun 2, 2009
Breeze whats up? Be in town this weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Ice Cream Truck 1 hr Guest 3
Jason roberts 4 hr lucus oil 149
bought a lemon from castellaw 7 hr Guest 56
Ducky Phillips 9 hr Scotty 3
H,H and D 9 hr Puxes man 2
Dyersburg TN has one of the worst pension plans... 9 hr Spitroaster 94
New business anyone know 9 hr Token of the down 5
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 17 hr bno 106,723

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance