anon

Dyersburg, TN

#1 May 11, 2009
ok folks...

let's hear em'
realgirl

Dyersburg, TN

#2 May 11, 2009
there are several good guitar players in dburg.every body plays different.some rock some country.

Since: May 09

Dyersburg

#3 May 11, 2009
It has to be me. I just scored a flawless on Ace of Spades on expert this afternoon. I am a Rock Band legend.

Dyersburg, TN

#4 May 11, 2009
Jeff Ham
david bowies apprentice

United States

#5 May 11, 2009
once a guitar player gets to a certain point they are all the same. There will never be another hendrix because nobody has originality anymore. I hate guitar players what about piano players?
Iamtheone

Dyersburg, TN

#6 May 11, 2009
Well Lets see...Mick Dycus, Ricky Muncrief, Jeff McGuire, Justin Henson, Paul Yates, Brad Butler, Ricky Rollins, that are just a few I can think off..
tru

United States

#7 May 11, 2009
Iamtheone wrote:
Well Lets see...Mick Dycus, Ricky Muncrief, Jeff McGuire, Justin Henson, Paul Yates, Brad Butler, Ricky Rollins, that are just a few I can think off..
Jeff Mcguire is very good.
buckeye

Jackson, TN

#8 May 11, 2009
tru wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff Mcguire is very good.
Jeff McGuire is not good, he's freaking awesome.
tru

United States

#9 May 11, 2009
I am sorry Buckeye you are so right he is Awesome. I could listen to him all night.
hereisme

United States

#10 May 11, 2009
well i know a couple personly jason puckett and lynn puckett i also know a few named above and they are good as well

Since: May 09

Ripley, TN

#11 May 11, 2009
Rikk Legions...Jeff Sensing...Gary Brown...Paul Yates...Justin Henson...Mickey Dycus...

“Doing what people say I can't”

Since: Aug 08

In your head

#12 May 12, 2009
I wish I could say I was but I can say the guy who owns Ownby's (I think) is pretty freaking awesome!!! I went in there to buy a pick and he just picked up a guitar and went to town! I was amazed.
Another one

Dyersburg, TN

#13 May 12, 2009
SWeetSkitzo wrote:
I wish I could say I was but I can say the guy who owns Ownby's (I think) is pretty freaking awesome!!! I went in there to buy a pick and he just picked up a guitar and went to town! I was amazed.
Shane Ownby
david bowies apprentice

Dallas, TX

#14 May 12, 2009
Jeff Mcguire?????? Give me a break. Okay he is alright, but Jeff Mcguire? I cant believe someone put his name on here. Here are some things he is better at than playing guitar. One he can talk real close to you really well. Two, he is also really good at working a little bit of spit up on his lips and keeping it there the whole time he is talking. HAHAHAHA it strings from top to bottom I think he uses it to hypnotize people into thinking he is an awesome guitar player.

cheers
Sound Man

Dyersburg, TN

#15 May 12, 2009
david bowies apprentice wrote:
Jeff Mcguire?????? Give me a break. Okay he is alright, but Jeff Mcguire? I cant believe someone put his name on here. Here are some things he is better at than playing guitar. One he can talk real close to you really well. Two, he is also really good at working a little bit of spit up on his lips and keeping it there the whole time he is talking. HAHAHAHA it strings from top to bottom I think he uses it to hypnotize people into thinking he is an awesome guitar player.
cheers
Should have known there would be at least one DICKHEAD in the bunch !! Congrats dude it's YOU !

Dyersburg, TN

#16 May 12, 2009
shuggie gets my vote?
misinformed

Jackson, TN

#17 May 12, 2009
piano players.... Elaine Alston can always rip it up. Kevin, that used to work at Ricky's. GOD I am soooo sorry I don't remember his last name. He has taught A LOT of kids guitar, some of them are recording now. I personally know of three he's taught that play professionally.
DEES

Dyersburg, TN

#18 May 12, 2009
Y'all forgot Tommy Chriswell
repairdude

Dyersburg, TN

#19 May 12, 2009
Jon Yates, by far.
david bowies apprentice

Athens, TX

#20 May 12, 2009
Sound Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have known there would be at least one DICKHEAD in the bunch !! Congrats dude it's YOU !
hey man sorry that you took my comment that way. I know jeff and I was really just trying to be funny hoping that he would read it. I used to work with him and we gave eachother shit all the time. I was just messingwith him. He is a good player. I remember one day after work he made me come to his house so he could show me this video of a show he played with heavy blues chevy, and he would fast forward to every guitat solo he had instead of letting listen to the whole band. He is hilarious, and I was just messing with him.

cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill Jones 30 min UncleSal 10
God is Great 43 min impulse 1,053
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr bno 99,294
Solar Farm on Fuller/Whitnel/Craig Rd & Mark Bo... 1 hr andy 100
boycott cracker barrel 1 hr employee 15
who keeps starting these cracker barrel threads 1 hr employee 9
WALL MART strikers, we got your back 2 hr andy 12
Jill Jones Abortion Jan 2, 2013 2 hr Guest 27
Wreck on Interstate 19 hr helpful 6
Dyersburg Dating