#6 Feb 23, 2012
Lydia hicks
MeAnNeSs

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Mar 3, 2012
Jennifer Clark!

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2012
The ppl who do that n the kids are not of age needs there children taken from them.because apparently they dnt care if there gone ne way. Something terrible cld happen while there gone. They need a wake up call. Its pretty sad wn the mother's who take care of there kids n want more can't have any,but the ones who can pop um out like skittles have no remorse for there children. Really pathetic.
parents

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Mar 16, 2012
How bout kids leavin parents at home to go party???? what u think about that???

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2012
There just as bad, depending on age.!
oh no

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Mar 18, 2012
Amanda and Amy Jobe..

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Mar 18, 2012
We should implement after birth abortion to the parents that do this to their kids.

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Mar 19, 2012
sharon wrote:
well 13 is a legal age to stay at home and i leave my 11 year old son with him. i go out on weekends. actually my boys go to the skating ring on Friday and saterday but after that, my boyfriend picks them up from there and brings them home, then we go back to the bar. i see nothing wrong with that because they are old enough to be at home.
what about spending time with them and doing things with them....like bowling fishing or some activity where they have your full attention. they are only children for a short time then they are off having to be on their own in this world. give them memories to look back on.
thier cousin

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2012
oh no wrote:
Amanda and Amy Jobe..
I have u to know neither one of them leave thier kids home alone to go party. If they go out the kids e with thier dads or with thier grandma. Both of these girls have turned thier life around and they r doing a great job. So leave them alone. I'm very proud of u both love u both
i do know

Ripley, TN

#16 Mar 19, 2012
josh s

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Mar 19, 2012
sharon wrote:
well 13 is a legal age to stay at home and i leave my 11 year old son with him. i go out on weekends. actually my boys go to the skating ring on Friday and saterday but after that, my boyfriend picks them up from there and brings them home, then we go back to the bar. i see nothing wrong with that because they are old enough to be at home.
What if the house were to catch on fire? What if someone broke in? I couldnt enjoy myself for worrying about my children. The bar isnt worth my kids.

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Mar 19, 2012
thier cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have u to know neither one of them leave thier kids home alone to go party. If they go out the kids e with thier dads or with thier grandma. Both of these girls have turned thier life around and they r doing a great job. So leave them alone. I'm very proud of u both love u both
You are in Chicago? How would you know what they are doing? Just asking.... I dont know them and I do hope they are not leaving their children alone to go party.

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Mar 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> what about spending time with them and doing things with them....like bowling fishing or some activity where they have your full attention. they are only children for a short time then they are off having to be on their own in this world. give them memories to look back on.
My thought exactly. If you are not grown up enough to stop the partying then do not bring children into this world to raise themselves. They dont ask to be born and they are at your mercy. If you dont want children and would rather go out and leave them then give them to parents that would love them. There are a lot of people out there that would love to have children that cannot. You would be doing them a favor as well as your children.

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Mar 19, 2012
guest wrote:
The ppl who do that n the kids are not of age needs there children taken from them.because apparently they dnt care if there gone ne way. Something terrible cld happen while there gone. They need a wake up call. Its pretty sad wn the mother's who take care of there kids n want more can't have any,but the ones who can pop um out like skittles have no remorse for there children. Really pathetic.
When you know they have been left alone you could call the police department and they will take care of it. They will go in and get the children and take them to a safe place.
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Mar 27, 2012
What about parents that drop kid off at moms to party.. be a mom Tiffany c.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solar Farm on Fuller/Whitnel/Craig Rd & Mark Bo... 1 hr Guest 107
God is Great 2 hr The Real Smarty 1,778
Good weed dealer 3 hr Dburgsmoker 4
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 3 hr justme 185
ROBERT ROBERSON - missing man 4 hr guest 92
Its a DOGS world in Dburg 5 hr guest 61
word association (Feb '10) 5 hr Analog man 1,967
I trade it all part 2 10 hr star 52
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 14 hr Karensfriend 99,970
pentecostal at lowes (Mar '12) 14 hr how g 68