Dirty Little Confessions

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wine fine

Arkansas City, KS

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Confess something you have done in your past or will be doing in the future. No one will know who you are so tell us your dirtiest secrets.
wine fine

Arkansas City, KS

#2 Aug 7, 2012
....or something someone else have done. Names are not necessary. Curiosity is a rush.

Jackson, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2012
The only thing I'm doing is my husband.

Martin, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2012
I sharted - and I hope it never happens again!!!
pearl

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Great! I might be doing your husband too!

Since: Aug 12

I'm cuter than you!

#6 Aug 7, 2012
guest wrote:
The only thing I'm doing is my husband.
Be careful, she isnt lying, she will do your husband!

Jackson, TN

#7 Aug 7, 2012
PooskinsBabe wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful, she isnt lying, she will do your husband!
today was trash day, I'm sure someone came along , picked her up & took her home.
psycho

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Aug 7, 2012
I had sex with a mechanical toothbrush, vaccum cleaner handle, brush, shower head....pretty much anything I can find. And your husband and I will fu¢&#960; your daddy if your mamma wasn't playa hating. Also had sex for some Burger King and groceries.
yep

Uriah, AL

#9 Aug 9, 2012
psycho wrote:
I had sex with a mechanical toothbrush, vaccum cleaner handle, brush, shower head....pretty much anything I can find. And your husband and I will fu¢&#960; your daddy if your mamma wasn't playa hating. Also had sex for some Burger King and groceries.
Should have held out for abes

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Aug 10, 2012
I fart in the bath tub to see the bubbles

Maury City, TN

#11 Aug 10, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Should have held out for abes
Well you know what they say, you are what you eat!! Guess that explains the Fast food. Lol
wideopen

Herndon, VA

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Have had sex sstanding on my head!
Live and Let Live

Sioux City, IA

#13 Aug 10, 2012
I'm a serial KILLER!!

Ate my Cheerios this morning and EMPTIED that thar box....KILLED IT DEAD!!
informed

Humboldt, TN

#14 Aug 10, 2012
bunch of foolish fools.
second tht

Herndon, VA

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Yay we are speacial!
Naughty

United States

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Dear 'mam....im the one he brings home while your at work. We f*@# hard in your bed, your couch, your kitchen table. Those are my claw marks in your headboard. Thats my dirty towel in the floor next to your jacuzzi tub. Im wearing his button up shirt strollin around your kitchen making him lunch after ive made him smile

Thats my dirty little confession. And when you see me next time, im going to smile & say 'hey girl, i havent seen you in forever!-hows the family?'

Vienna, Austria

#17 Aug 10, 2012
guest wrote:
I fart in the bath tub to see the bubbles
That's known as a "Milltown Jacuzzi".

Trenton, TN

#18 Aug 10, 2012
Dear naughty, might i remind you that she will find out sooner or later. Oh...another little reminder, how much of the womens prisons population is from women doing time for finding out about the other lil miss naughtys in their relationships? Just thought i'd remind you of that the next time you want to dig ur claws into another headboard!
proud mary

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Aug 10, 2012
Dear Miss Lady. Your husband licks my a$$ and pu$$y and goess home and gives you a big wet "Honey, Im home!" kiss on the lips. I don't kiss him. He pay my bills from the money in your joint bank account. He put the money down on this PT Cruiser. And our child is 3 years old. He pay child support out of pocket and he come spend quality time with our child at least 5 times a week. I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU DONT EVEN EXIST.
He saiduhav genitalwarts

Martin, TN

#20 Aug 10, 2012
proud mary wrote:
Dear Miss Lady. Your husband licks my a$$ and pu$$y and goess home and gives you a big wet "Honey, Im home!" kiss on the lips. I don't kiss him. He pay my bills from the money in your joint bank account. He put the money down on this PT Cruiser. And our child is 3 years old. He pay child support out of pocket and he come spend quality time with our child at least 5 times a week. I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU DONT EVEN EXIST.
At least we know who he's getting that 'BACK DOOR' action from! See if he will buy you a dictionary, for a BJ. From reading the above post, we know he's not there for your mind. Might want to get some new glasses too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DPD new ones 1 hr Honestly 15
Karen Swifts murderer arrested 1 hr Guest 16
Michael McManus guy that beats women 5 hr Kindlingfire 3
Transgender is a mental disorder 7 hr Inquisitor 72
Cindy is no good 7 hr guest 2
hair stylist in Dyersburg 8 hr Gomez 9
Murderer on mobile patrol 8 hr Honestly 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages