First Prev
of 3
Next Last
young

Sioux City, IA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
illegal gambeling every Thursday night,big money, why hasnd the tbi been called in yet,the police go out ther and look and leave,most of thes people are on disability and claim that ther not able to work,at times ive been out ther and observed at least 2000 on the tables,or more,when there not there,they will be playing at a home on tickle st and james and anita lowes hous jimmy lowes house,lee roses hose on butterworth,doug and jeff rose house, the city say its not against the law some of them play too,we have to pay taxes we work,but the don't have to pay crap,im gonna let jeff box know this too, and a lot of ten care fraud,more folks that play are larry Henson cindy Henson Brittany Henson amber Merrifield,whats up with this dyer co.
young

Sioux City, IA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
its the midway bar,
cool

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Sounds like fun can anyone play?
wow

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Judy has some good stuff.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 16, 2013
young wrote:
illegal gambeling every Thursday night,big money, why hasnd the tbi been called in yet,the police go out ther and look and leave,most of thes people are on disability and claim that ther not able to work,at times ive been out ther and observed at least 2000 on the tables,or more,when there not there,they will be playing at a home on tickle st and james and anita lowes hous jimmy lowes house,lee roses hose on butterworth,doug and jeff rose house, the city say its not against the law some of them play too,we have to pay taxes we work,but the don't have to pay crap,im gonna let jeff box know this too, and a lot of ten care fraud,more folks that play are larry Henson cindy Henson Brittany Henson amber Merrifield,whats up with this dyer co.
Maybe these good people will take up a collection for you to take some courses in english and spelling.
crazy

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Why are naming just one family. you must know them and they don't invite you to play. some of the ones you named don't even go to midway. Jealousy will get you nowhere. get a life and stop trying to keep up with everyone else's
lala

Sioux City, IA

#7 Feb 16, 2013
only dumbass go to midway aint nothing but a redneck bar robbies is where its at .. u would catch me in midways that place just looks like a dump
lala

Sioux City, IA

#8 Feb 16, 2013
u wouldnt catch me there
Lonely

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I Heard that judy and kat will give u good time . An for robbies goes they are backstappers and sniches go there .
Old man Bville

Manila, AR

#10 Mar 1, 2013
You have a gaming boat just across the bridge at Caruthersville where you can gamble all you want. And Otis & Henry's is a good place to eat while you are there. Lady Luck has paid for dinner more than once.
haha

Sioux City, IA

#11 Mar 1, 2013
who is kat ? and how you know they would give a good time ?
wow

Lubbock, TX

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Judy has gave me some fun the other night in the office
the one

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2013
As far as the Lowe family if they want to set around and play cards with there money they worked for it. As far as Jimmy Lowe from hicks. That man worked his whole god damn life and was in the army. U could not be half the man or the person he was. Just because you don't have shit to show for your life don't give you the right to put down anyone. O right ots because u r worthless and have to make ur self look all that well let's say this keep my dad name out ur cocksucking mouth. If midway so bad stay the hell out of there and stop being a snitch. May be the Lowe family should start watching the ppl that they hang with. Worthless ass ppl.

Humboldt, TN

#14 Mar 31, 2013
the one wrote:
As far as the Lowe family if they want to set around and play cards with there money they worked for it. As far as Jimmy Lowe from hicks. That man worked his whole god damn life and was in the army. U could not be half the man or the person he was. Just because you don't have shit to show for your life don't give you the right to put down anyone. O right ots because u r worthless and have to make ur self look all that well let's say this keep my dad name out ur cocksucking mouth. If midway so bad stay the hell out of there and stop being a snitch. May be the Lowe family should start watching the ppl that they hang with. Worthless ass ppl.
Good man?Good people don't sell Drugs!Now leave it alone.He is gone.I hated to bring this up.But do not try to make him something he was not!
ur a loser

Killeen, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2013
young wrote:
First of all, I DO NOT go to midway and never will. But man, u must be a complete fckn loser to get on here and run ur mouth about other ppls business! Get a life loser and keep your mouth shut about other ppls lives! Ur prob mad cause none of those ppl you mentioned wanna have shit to do with ur skanky ass! Im sure theres a reason why they don't! Snitching ass ppl like you need their teeth knocked out (if you even have any teeth, tht is). I hope they find out who u are and stomp tht ass 4 ya!
omg

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2013
young wrote:
wow u snitch much???
just rude

South Sioux City, NE

#17 Apr 28, 2013
If I was her x husband(Judy's) I would get my name off that place. AT one time it was a good place to have a drink n catch up with friends. But now Judy thinks she is 30( n nowhere close )n just getting nastier by the min. She can't stand for a pretty woman to walk in,u can see her attitude change when she looks at them. But Eugene get your name off that place. All it is now is a place for Judy n her fat sweating friends
dude

Henderson, TN

#18 Apr 28, 2013
just rude wrote:
If I was her x husband(Judy's) I would get my name off that place. AT one time it was a good place to have a drink n catch up with friends. But now Judy thinks she is 30( n nowhere close )n just getting nastier by the min. She can't stand for a pretty woman to walk in,u can see her attitude change when she looks at them. But Eugene get your name off that place. All it is now is a place for Judy n her fat sweating friends
Fat sweaty Betty? Who cares if they gamble anyway.
#19 Apr 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Good man?Good people don't sell Drugs!Now leave it alone.He is gone.I hated to bring this up.But do not try to make him something he was not!
well i guess if you was not going to the dr and getting pills from them and selling them to him because you are a broke ass then he would have them to sell. or maybe you are the pillhead that bought them from him. if you are not either one then you dont know shit but hear say? why dont you look in your family and then run your mouth about whats wrong because i promise you will find the same.
DavidP

United States

#20 May 6, 2013
Man do I miss them nights where there is 2 grand on the tables? Cuz hell I got to start going there instead of the boat! lol Cuz I really could use that payout hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump needs to pay his taxes 20 min LocalTaxPayer 16
Chimes for charity 32 min Sally11 10
Trump will plunge US into massive recession? 1 hr Truth hurts 6
Wild West steak house 1 hr Guest 42
Gangs in Dyersburg (Feb '16) 1 hr Nick C 27
Christians pray for Trump to win!!! 3 hr jeff 31
Block Everything Trump Attempts, Like GOP Did T... 4 hr big mac 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance