First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Sioux City, IA

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Does anybody know when Dairy Queen is gonna start handing job applications out at? if so, where?
observer

Sioux City, IA

#2 Dec 9, 2011
wondering wrote:
Does anybody know when Dairy Queen is gonna start handing job applications out at? if so, where?
They have an ad in the state gazette.
Wnat

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Its already over. They have hired all they are going to hire.
mmm fudgy

Sioux City, IA

#4 Dec 9, 2011
wondering wrote:
I'm glad they are open now! Finally! Just had some wonderful dark chocolate fudge.
udk

Memphis, TN

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Who is the manager?
xloganx

Newbern, TN

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Dairy Queen isnt open yet, I think I would know since im going to be working there.
Kelly

Miami, FL

#7 Dec 15, 2011
Is it true no little hamburgers, no jim dandys, no blizzards and no breakfast?
xloganx wrote:
Dairy Queen isnt open yet, I think I would know since im going to be working there.

Farmersville, TX

#8 Dec 15, 2011
Mitzie Simpson is going to be the new General Manager. Great lady! Great personality. She will be great to work with!
yep

Sioux City, IA

#9 Dec 17, 2011
Kelly wrote:
Is it true no little hamburgers, no jim dandys, no blizzards and no breakfast?
<quoted text>
That would be correct. No jacks twinburger either. Bummer. Know that was going to happen. Daughter and I were on our way back from jackson and I thought there was a dairy queen in milan. A quick search on cell, found one in alamo. Went in looked at the menu board and asked did they not have jacks twinburger. Guy was like what? What is that? Oh my god. We wanted dairy queen bad so we put the medal to the pedal and went to Tiptonville. By the time we got there they were closed. So I asked what time did they close. 9PM and closed on Monday. So the next day that would be Sunday would be when we needed to leave. Then the lady said after tomorrow they would be closed for the season and not reopen to sometime in Feb. And yes we did go back Sunday and ate and ate and ate. yes we did. And for good measure we bought 5 jim dandys, 5 jacks twin burgers, 50 sm burgers. Had to wait a couple of hours. But so worth it. Froze each jim dandy separately, took hamburger meat off buns and wrapped together. Put buns in a bread wrapper, and froze all 50 sm burgers. Oh hell yeah I did.

AND I will be in line the first day they reopen DQ in Tiptonville. I may eat at our new Dairy Queen but that is doubtful. It's just another chicken and hamburger joint that is going to have prices like chic-fil-filet. No thank you.

Since: Aug 09

Sioux City, IA

#10 Dec 17, 2011
That is so stupid to not have the mini burgers. Everyone just about likes them and wants them. I mean, how hard is it to cook those little burgers? They can't make them special request or what's wrong with them making them a menu item? It really doesn't take that long to make them, probably about as long as a regular burger. This makes it especially hard for my brother who is autistic and loves the little burgers. They were a part of his routine until the flood and he has taken it hard. Now he's going to see the DQ is back but they still don't have the burgers and he's going to be upset again. We went to Jackson and Union City looking for the DQ mini burgers and they are almost nowhere. I just can't understand what's the problem that they aren't making them anymore.
Slim vegetable

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2011
Hey yo yo yo yo. Go to wal mart and buy that easy sliders skillet, as seen on tv. Then have some little burgers, fatties.

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2011
after a few months they will have the mini burgers to stay open
all you smart folks

Puryear, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2011
I agree if they do not have mini burgers they will not get business. They better poll customers to see what they want and not just make their own menu

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2011
Does anyone know when they are scheduled to be open please?
Truth

Munford, TN

#15 Dec 20, 2011
mini burgers arent a Dairy Queen item, niether was alot of the stuff the Dburg Dairy Queen had. I think that was just a Danny Grogan thing.
Snowwhite

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2011
This sucks. It's going to be just like mcdonalds.
all you smart folks

Cunningham, KY

#17 Dec 20, 2011
yep sounds like it. I know the DQ in Paris had the mini burgers we could not wait on the weekends when we headed for the lake to stop and get them
Informed

Sioux City, IA

#18 Dec 20, 2011
PelirrojaBonita wrote:
That is so stupid to not have the mini burgers. Everyone just about likes them and wants them. I mean, how hard is it to cook those little burgers? They can't make them special request or what's wrong with them making them a menu item? It really doesn't take that long to make them, probably about as long as a regular burger. This makes it especially hard for my brother who is autistic and loves the little burgers. They were a part of his routine until the flood and he has taken it hard. Now he's going to see the DQ is back but they still don't have the burgers and he's going to be upset again. We went to Jackson and Union City looking for the DQ mini burgers and they are almost nowhere. I just can't understand what's the problem that they aren't making them anymore.
It's not like they don't want to sell the little hamburgers, they are NOT allowed to sell them. See, there are two different chains of the Dairy Queen. There are the Brazier chains, the old style, which carried thae little hamburgers and Jim Dandy's (which is the chain that Tiptonville is). Then there is the Grill 'N Chill chains, which is the chain of all the newer Dairy Queen's, does not. It's similar to a patent. The Brazier brand does not allow the Grill 'N Chill to serve those items from their menu. Trust me, the owners of all of these would LOVE to sell them; they just cannot.
Tyrone

Miami, FL

#19 Dec 20, 2011
What is the point in even opening here? There is no need for just another burger joint! Got plenty of those already.
Gonzo

Sioux City, IA

#20 Dec 20, 2011
Location Location Location....GREAT location.....Me I am looking forward to the Penutbuster Parfet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking this morning 14 min Guest 5
blonde girl at store on gordan 16 min king t 1
“sheeple,” described 78% of you red state voters 45 min joe 16
Andrew Jackson the watermelon man 49 min guest 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 4,999
0.7% Growth In First Quarter – Slowest Growth I... 5 hr Amazed 5
McDonald's out of Walmart 6 hr Martha Faye 24
Carlee Myers on mobile patrol 11 hr Karma 12
Who hung them self last night? Fri Izzy-_- 25

Dyersburg Jobs