Purple-SGT at Arms

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2009
The Iron Order MC no longer exist in Dyersburg or Dyer County. We have drop our colors. This in no way means we are scared of any other club around this area. This is a decision based on internal problems in the IOMC.
plz no

United States

#2 Dec 25, 2009
Please don't leave u guys r the only good motorcycle club around this area. All the other mc's are just alot of punks tryin to scare people.
plz no

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2009
are u guys gonna join a new club
gargoyle

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2010
We are in the process of starting up a new club.We may go with some of our brothers or start our own.No matter what it will remain true to what we feal .The club will be law abiding and drug free we will not claim to own any place. That is not who we are from this area.We will be a 3pcs. club ,we will build our brotherhood .The goal is to help each other and the people in our area.I have a few realy good ,loyal,and respectful guys coming with me.These are my brothers and my freind.I hope everyone had a good christmas and I hope the new year is good to you and yours.
too cool dude

Toone, TN

#5 Jan 2, 2010
purple and gargoyle i met you guys at the gas station in dyersbug. you invited me to ride with you and i thank you for that .i am new to the area and i will take you up on that some day.you seem like cool dudes
Purple

Fort Riley, KS

#6 Jan 2, 2010
too cool dude wrote:
purple and gargoyle i met you guys at the gas station in dyersbug. you invited me to ride with you and i thank you for that .i am new to the area and i will take you up on that some day.you seem like cool dudes
You are very welcome and you are still invited to ride with us anytime you are ready to. I am back in Kansas right now getting ready to go to Iraq, but I will be back in August or September, and we will ride anytime you are ready. Gargoyle and Bodybag are still in town and I am sure they will never mind to ride with you.
OMG

Gadsden, TN

#7 Jan 4, 2010
Man how many biker blogs are there

Since: Jan 10

Dyersburg TN

#8 Jan 4, 2010
ALOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty and Chad edwards 50 min Pix 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Impulse 4,985
totally deluded and out of touch with reality. 1 hr Susie 5
Who hung them self last night? 1 hr guest 21
Trump Tax Plan Trillions From U.S. Coffers to t... 2 hr REDS don t care 1
Strippers who call themselves entertainers 2 hr Amber 1
Zachery Lynn Garner - convicted murderer (Apr '10) 3 hr Jessica C 57

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance