|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

what wrote:
<quoted text> wow dufus...it is spelled "BEFORE"....sheesh
lmao is that all u could come up with...?WOW.
PAULA

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

guest wrote:
jelous of what....a bunch of toothless people
LIKE ADEL HINSON!!!! UKE
ooooo

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

I feel sorry for eugene..the way she talks about him ..hell shes already ran everybody off.who wants to come out there and listen to her mouth and watch her play with her toy...WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR MOUTH..hell even your daughter is too..just leave the bar and let virginia and eugene run it...maybe then the people will come back...you say its because no one has money but they have the money to go to other places..they are just tired of you judy.oh yeah they love you when they need money or a tab..have you not figured that out yet.i forgot .... you only think of yourself.Im not being mean just telling the truth.i come in there and see the way you act and how you are all over all the men..that is sick..and you talk of drama....you create it and you are the reason no one comes to midway
just saying

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

what are you doing 'guest',are you in sales or something cause you sure are trying real hard to make the bar sound like a place in vegas,lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I wished I can type this in big bold letters in a setting of 72
" J E L O U S "
"JEALOUS"
just saying

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

guest i didnt mean anything bad about what i said,damn girl chill
I love it

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

I sure wish I could bend that waitress Vicki over a few times. Her husband Scotty is a pansy and sissy.
VIRGINIA

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

I don't know why y'all are on here talking shit about my family and the bar. Yes my mom (JUDY) is bitchy. But u have no clue what she has dealt with or deals with on a daily basis. Until you walk a day in our lives, please keep your mouth shut. My mom has been the only one to make this long of a run out of the midway, so she must be doin something right. She only has the taser so that she can keep the fights out. Because fights draw the law and no one wants to party where the law shows up all the time. My mom does not hang on any men. She is good to her customers, because she is there when it counts. My mom is having a hard time, just like every human being does. The difference is she talks to her customers like they are her family. And when u r family u have to take the good with the bad. No one is perfect. Thanks for saying that I could run the bar and maybe one day I will. But this is the very reason I hate topix and I very rarely get on here, except to defend my family and friends. People can say anything with no consequences. But I never post unless I use my real name. I'm at the midway almost every day, as is my family. So, if u have any problem, come tell us. Instead of posting on here.
Brooke

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

VIRGINIA wrote:
I don't know why y'all are on here talking shit about my family and the bar. Yes my mom (JUDY) is bitchy. But u have no clue what she has dealt with or deals with on a daily basis. Until you walk a day in our lives, please keep your mouth shut. My mom has been the only one to make this long of a run out of the midway, so she must be doin something right. She only has the taser so that she can keep the fights out. Because fights draw the law and no one wants to party where the law shows up all the time. My mom does not hang on any men. She is good to her customers, because she is there when it counts. My mom is having a hard time, just like every human being does. The difference is she talks to her customers like they are her family. And when u r family u have to take the good with the bad. No one is perfect. Thanks for saying that I could run the bar and maybe one day I will. But this is the very reason I hate topix and I very rarely get on here, except to defend my family and friends. People can say anything with no consequences. But I never post unless I use my real name. I'm at the midway almost every day, as is my family. So, if u have any problem, come tell us. Instead of posting on here.
I have always had a great time when we go there. Yeah, it is an older crowd and a lot of rednecks, but this is the south and I love conversating with people from all walks of life. Getting on here and bashing someone for having no teeth is a low blow, God forbid you ever have any dental issues. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouths and could afford good insurance. I have all of my teeth, but I was privilaged to have some of the finer things in life, but my mother and father raised me with morals and raised me to respect everyone. I am sorry that you bashers feel the need to talk bad about someone else. It must make you feel super about yourself. People like that die alone and forgotten, miserable, with a heart full of hatred. I'd much rather sit at a table with old rednecks who know how to have a good time, than to sit at home on topix bashing people. Your parents must be very proud of you. And Virginia, I love you and your whole family. People will always bash a good thing. Love you all very much.
old crowd

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

midway will never be as it use to be, the old ones are dying out.

It was a good place to go when pearl had it, one of the best kept places to go. she kept it running smooth and people had fun. No rough stuff went on when she ran it.

The lady knew how to run a good place for fun for adults . Pearl cannot be topped for running a decent place for adults to go that was safe .

I miss pearl!
Miss Knowitall

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

sounds to me like a bunch of drunk rednecks and ugly a$$ hoes. that place should be closed down as a public nuisance or if that cant be proven, for the drugs and prostition. read the "drug dealers" posts. something will be done soon
old crowd

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

It was a decent place to go when pearl had it. I don't know how it is today, but I remember when pearl had it she was there and any one that came in making trouble that woman was on them. she cut them off from beer I saw her do it. when they had to much and out of control she didn't allow it.

she was an older woman that when she spoke people listened with no back talk. she was loved because she was stern with her words and her place that she built up by the lady she was.

you don't find people running a place like she did any more , she didn't like fighting at all in her place. people knew that got on her bad side . I never saw drug dealings while she was there and she was friendly to all some she gave a hard look to at times.

I never told her what I thought about her , but she was a top notch lady in my book of people.
so don't call all red necks and drunks some were better than what you find in a church when it comes to who they are. This lady was no phony to anyone not many have her qualities.

you probably lack some qualities that some of these people have that make them better human beings than you but what would some one like you know about what others see. LOOK THROUGH MY EYES AND SEE WHAT I SEE IN SOME THAT PUTS THEM ABOVE SOME CHURCH GOERS.
old crowd

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

not all women went in to ho. so don't throw that lie.
ADAM

Herrick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Great place to find Anthony Hancock on parole and probation no job but can get u any drug u want anytime with the pill head jennifier who has her own topix headline now losers
Miss Knowitall

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

they might not have "went in to ho" but they came out hoing
storm

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Miss Knowitall wrote:
they might not have "went in to ho" but they came out hoing
that's not true, I know when I was going there were some that ho'ed but there were a lot of women that did not go into ho and neither did they go out hoing.

There were some , I could name that did not, tammy, debbie , linda,diane, and some more married couples that you never saw them hoing after anyone. so you cannot put all in the same class. Some went to enjoy karokee some went to play darts some people went because they just wanted someone to talk to. not all went to ho and to ho mong. some went to dance or play cards. and some just to gossip.

probably it's not the way it use to be. some did go to ho and to ho mong, and what ever but the vast majority did not. you will find more ho's in church today.
leesa

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Midway is the place 2 b if you like being treated like family instead of just another dollar made. I have went there for a few years off and on and have never had ne problems.... on the other hand just recently looked n2 another local bar and wasnt treated quite so nice... id take midway over ne other place round here...KEEP ON KEEPN ON...
VIRGINIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Thanks soooo much for the positive comments. To be honest that is what we have always strived to do. We want people to have fun and get home safe.
leesa wrote:
Midway is the place 2 b if you like being treated like family instead of just another dollar made. I have went there for a few years off and on and have never had ne problems.... on the other hand just recently looked n2 another local bar and wasnt treated quite so nice... id take midway over ne other place round here...KEEP ON KEEPN ON...
VIRGINIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Thanks soooooo much. The crazy thing is, the negative comments are prolly the ones keepin shit stirred up or causing problems @ the bar. They just hate the fact that we r not goin to tollerate it. If we had more customers,friends and family like u at the bar, we would never have any troubles. Lol!!
Brooke wrote:
<quoted text>I have always had a great time when we go there. Yeah, it is an older crowd and a lot of rednecks, but this is the south and I love conversating with people from all walks of life. Getting on here and bashing someone for having no teeth is a low blow, God forbid you ever have any dental issues. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouths and could afford good insurance. I have all of my teeth, but I was privilaged to have some of the finer things in life, but my mother and father raised me with morals and raised me to respect everyone. I am sorry that you bashers feel the need to talk bad about someone else. It must make you feel super about yourself. People like that die alone and forgotten, miserable, with a heart full of hatred. I'd much rather sit at a table with old rednecks who know how to have a good time, than to sit at home on topix bashing people. Your parents must be very proud of you. And Virginia, I love you and your whole family. People will always bash a good thing. Love you all very much.
guest130

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

guest wrote:
stupid toothless rednecks. you need to stick your head up your ass and smell your farts. dumbass hillbillys
If you don't like to go there, stay the hell away. You probably don't know who you are talking about. You are just jealous of everyone that goes to the Midway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min REO 124,028
Man Screw You!!!! 10 min Guest 3
jeannie ramey and justin mcguire (Dec '11) 1 hr wow 21
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Fred M 95,214
$10,000 Reward-Curtis Tyler (May '13) 1 hr State Gazette Interview 159
landlords complaining about renters 2 hr guest 12
God 2 hr Canine 12
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••