Search for Missing Karen Swift
Proud Moma

Beech Bluff, TN

#20218 Feb 28, 2012
BTW wrote:
may tomorrow be a day that we find out who murder karen.
may they be looking over their shoulder right now
always wondering who's calling and why.
dread that knock on their door
looking in their rearview and seeing a police car thinking do they know?
I'm dry heaving right ,now !! uuckkkkk
BTW

Mountain Home, AR

#20219 Feb 28, 2012
wantstono wrote:
<quoted text>I thought btw was ginger at one time but I don't think so now. If you read the older posts you can tell the difference. Jmo
thanks, i can tell you that i am not ginger or any other poster on here other then BTW.
living in a small county most people do know each others or have heard about them, school, sports,.. etc
i'm not here to fight with some unknown poster who may or may not have even known karen.
Proud Moma

Beech Bluff, TN

#20220 Feb 28, 2012
Hey Ginger ! STOP ! IT'S OVER! Im done ! I call like I see them !!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20221 Feb 28, 2012
Well, Ginger I am sitting here in my "perfect little world" laughing my as* OFF!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20222 Feb 28, 2012
BTW and Ginger are not the same person.
Proud Moma

Beech Bluff, TN

#20223 Feb 28, 2012
BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, i can tell you that i am not ginger or any other poster on here other then BTW.
living in a small county most people do know each others or have heard about them, school, sports,.. etc
i'm not here to fight with some unknown poster who may or may not have even known karen.
I HAVE NEVER SAID I KNEW KAREN . We have alot of things alike in our lives & my heart brakes 4 them babies anddd family. And I only got good intensions it sure aint cause I'M jealous . UNLIKE YOU!! I think they deserve justice. Another thing if I can helpthe least little bit 2 keep this case warm I want 2 do so !! pure intentions !!! U ARE JEALOUS1!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
just here

Middlesboro, KY

#20224 Feb 28, 2012
BTW wrote:

may they be looking over their shoulder right now
always wondering who's calling and why.
dread that knock on their door
looking in their rearview and seeing a police car thinking do they know?
amen
BTW

Mountain Home, AR

#20225 Feb 28, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
BTW and Ginger are not the same person.
thank you twilight2! i think the posters who have followed this thread from the begining can tell that i'm not ginger, jsywk, slim or any other poster from the pocahontas area.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20226 Feb 28, 2012
Ginger, you know we are all here in support of Karen! Why in the world would you think it ok to say spiteful, hurtful things about her. You must be ate up with jealousy and bitterness. I have known people like you my whole life! You get some kind of sick pleasure out of making others look bad. This beautiful woman had her life taken in a brutal way and you take it upon yourself to try to tarnish what is left of her. You didn't think though that perfect strangers would put a stop to your BS! You should be embarrassed and ashamed!
Wondering

United States

#20227 Feb 28, 2012
Calm down, calm down.
CRAZY

Fort Worth, TX

#20228 Feb 28, 2012
Everyone on this forum is crazy!! Shut this forum down for Karen and let her rest in peace. Stop posting on here! I'm Karen's family and it is breaking our hearts.
Proud Moma

Beech Bluff, TN

#20229 Feb 28, 2012
just here wrote:
<quoted text>
amen
I'M DONE WITH HER FAKE "CRAP"!! NOW,ginger ,you can have the floor I'M so done with you & all personalities !! Which one lies on KAREN ?
Proud Moma

Beech Bluff, TN

#20230 Feb 28, 2012
gypsy rose 44 wrote:
Ginger, you know we are all here in support of Karen! Why in the world would you think it ok to say spiteful, hurtful things about her. You must be ate up with jealousy and bitterness. I have known people like you my whole life! You get some kind of sick pleasure out of making others look bad. This beautiful woman had her life taken in a brutal way and you take it upon yourself to try to tarnish what is left of her. You didn't think though that perfect strangers would put a stop to your BS! You should be embarrassed and ashamed!
IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY STANDS UP 2 HER . SHE HAS TRIED 2 MAKE "FOOLS " OUT OF US !!!

United States

#20231 Feb 28, 2012
It is on kait channel eight that some evidence was found over the week-end near Parsons,Tn.Would not say what they found.Maybe a step in the right direction for the family.
Proud Moma

Beech Bluff, TN

#20232 Feb 28, 2012
ALL these extra ppl,are they some of your personalities ? SYBILL!!!!
AGREE

Austin, TX

#20233 Feb 28, 2012
wantstono wrote:
We need 48hr.mystery or dateline to come and investigate all the unsolved murders in this town. We also need and deserve answers from le.Box seems to have forgotten he was voted in by the people.
agree!!! so many cases without answer is sad :( for the family and the community
who will be next???:(
AGREE

Austin, TX

#20234 Feb 28, 2012
guest wrote:
United Country Reality/scenic rivers reality.Allen and ANGIE Gallaher owners and brokers.Married since 10/06/2006.Has pictures of horses on her facebook page.Possibility Ginger and Slim???
lol thank u guest u made me laugh and if ginger has nancy grace phone number i then have angelina jolie private cell lol ;)
AGREE

Austin, TX

#20235 Feb 28, 2012
guest wrote:
I noticed in an earlier post,Ginger said you had to have a four wheel drive to get to her property.To me that means she has property in the hills.Also she was talking about Bill hanging around horse shows and rodeos and he must love horses and riding {searching} Could be wrong but too much stuff adds up not to be Ginger.
ginger sorry if my answer offends u, i apologize.....now to my answer
guest, if i were u i wouldn't believe much of what ginger said, about who she is or what she does. the truth is she has so many different stories that is hard to see the facts. just take everything with a hint of salt.:)
AGREE

Austin, TX

#20236 Feb 28, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks there could be something to this vehicle placement and the neighbors statement that sounds fishy or are we just tring to figure out who ginger is now????
the car positioning in my opinion has too many posibilities...a lot of things r weird about this case. mainly because of the lack of information.
AGREE

Austin, TX

#20237 Feb 28, 2012
BTW wrote:
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slum Lord Corvette 17 min Guest 4
Hometown Urgent Care 3 hr I know 46
Finally, West Tenn. congressman wants President... 4 hr Bob 3
Confederate statue downtown 4 hr LuvDaWhiteWomen 91
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 5 hr Alyssa76 11,079
Humane society 6 hr Angela 5
Male stud service 6 hr Nasty 1

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance