Search for Missing Karen Swift
Nativegrl

Memphis, TN

#16761 Feb 12, 2012
See even though we disagree a lot, we are all human just like Karen was.
We all like good food and good company!
No matter how much we fight on here at times, I value each of you, and I really mean that!
Mad Dog 20/20 and cab and sea bass and chili and shrimp and beans and cornbread and sweet stuff...it all makes for one rich blend!
Peace:)
BTW

Bexar, AR

#16762 Feb 12, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> We are longer cool. Sorry you think that. But not true!
okay
Delores

Thailand

#16763 Feb 12, 2012
There's a rumor going around Pocahontas that David Swift is missing. No one has heard from him since yesterday and no one knows where he is.
emanon

Sioux City, IA

#16764 Feb 12, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Michigan many, many moons ago and people there could not believe we could make a meal out of just beans and cornbread! They never realized that was mighty fine eatin' to us! lol
or just cornbread crumbled in a glass of buttermilk! nice summer supper maybe with some sliced 'maters!
emanon

Sioux City, IA

#16765 Feb 12, 2012
Delores wrote:
There's a rumor going around Pocahontas that David Swift is missing. No one has heard from him since yesterday and no one knows where he is.
where are the kids? Please tell me not with him....

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16766 Feb 12, 2012
Had beans and cornbread yesterday. Also love to put cornbread in a glass of milk. Not to fond of buttermilk although. Brings back bad memories when I was a kid and had to stay with a babysitter. lol
PI Island

Mayfield, KY

#16767 Feb 12, 2012
Update:

David Swift has been missing since yesterday! No one has seen him, nor the family. Right now, no one knows what is going on!

Thank you!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16768 Feb 12, 2012
David might have went to Disney World.
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16769 Feb 12, 2012
emanon wrote:
<quoted text>
where are the kids? Please tell me not with him....
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I hope the kids are safe? If this is true?
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16770 Feb 12, 2012
Delores wrote:
Are you serious?
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16771 Feb 12, 2012
PI Island wrote:
Update:
David Swift has been missing since yesterday! No one has seen him, nor the family. Right now, no one knows what is going on!
Thank you!
Ok, PI, look someone else is saying this to. I hope the kids are safe? Please tell me that they are? If it is true?
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16772 Feb 12, 2012
Ginger if you know something, please let us know??
Justice is blind

Sioux City, IA

#16773 Feb 12, 2012
Maybe he is in witness protection program.

Sioux City, IA

#16774 Feb 12, 2012
Or just maybe he wants some privacy for the kids and himself.
Mrstea

Malden, MA

#16775 Feb 12, 2012
I'm praying for the kids. They don't need to loose another parent.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16776 Feb 12, 2012
I see we have some new news from Ginger today. Drugs huh. That's some bad do-do. I didn't know Karen altho I somehow feel like I did from all the anticipation and waiting and watching this forum and wanting justice! Someday soon hopefully. Here is what I have to offer tonite...NOT SAYING OR EVEN CONTEMPLATING KAREN HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH DRUGS, BUT I do know of 2 different cases that could be similar to her murder if in fact drugs were involved.

Case #1...Not personally involved in this incident, but read it in State Gazette & followed it on Topix for a while. I don't remember names & probably wouldn't post them if I did. Anyway, a female got hooked on drugs (crack or meth?) & dealt with 2 black guys. She knew too much or was about to snitch, but for whatever reason they set her up to meet them on a gravel road (I guess to get more drugs) & they shot her. Left her in her car to die & she probably should have. She was tough & she had her cell phone. She drove a short ways & called for help. She is a survivor.

Case #2...Involved one of my best friends. She was not a drug user either until after her divorce which was a horrifying experience with all the crazy stuff he put her through. All the restraining orders meant nothing to him, but finally the divorce was granted. After time she met a younger man who 'turned her on' to her first 'hit'. After that she was hooked. Her ex-husband got wind of her new boyfriend & addiction & his scheming brain went to work on his next plan for her. He didn't want her, but he didn't want anyone else to have her either. Money...money the root of all evil & what she needed for her drugs. She was always broke & so ex-hubby decides to use this to lure her to him. It worked. She met him to get $40 and was not found for 3 days.

Neither of these women knew the trip they were about to take was going to end the way it did. I don't feel Karen was a drug user of dealer. She didn't have that look in her pictures & one fact we do know is she was an excellent mother. Drug users/dealers are not excellent anythings especially parents. If she had drugs at anytime I believe she was coaxed into it by a 'friend' or it was slipped into her drink. MY OPINION ONLY. You can tell by looking at her she was not a long term user or dealer! RIP Karen.

Oh & I'm 53 :)
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16777 Feb 12, 2012
guest wrote:
Why would he want to keep the kids away from the family?

Location hidden

#16778 Feb 12, 2012
Oh my story above....forgot to say my friend was not found for 3 days....and she had been murdered by his crazy a&&!

Location hidden

#16779 Feb 12, 2012
guest wrote:
OR maybe they took him to jail after the funeral???? Not saying David is guilty....just looking into possibilities.
Chucky

Franklin, TN

#16780 Feb 12, 2012
Ginger must be on the phone with LE since she hasn't been on since PI/Ummmmmmm broke the news 3 minutes after he read it here. I am sure she will tell us some crazy story. I hope aliens didn't beam him up to their ship. Or maybe he just needed to get away and be with his kids for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newbern roellen 3 min Kitty 28
Pregnant and wild 13 min pixie in pigtails 40
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) 1 hr joe 21
Google Topix lawsuits, anon posters are paying up 4 hr SSS 23
Anyone buy used lawn mowers?? (Apr '09) 9 hr Ronald Lando 39
God is Great (Aug '14) 10 hr Paul 3,575
Hope it cools off 10 hr pixie in pigtails 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance