Search for Missing Karen Swift
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16415 Feb 11, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, ummmmmmm, where you been?
Had some things to do, but I will be back shortly! LOL!!

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#16416 Feb 11, 2012
emanon wrote:
I really hate to ask a question that may have already been asked...but, regarding the Pocahantas FBI drug sweep...what gives the FBI jurisdiction? selling across state lines...being a judge?
The reason I ask this is because in D-burg it seems every other day our bunch arrests one or two...seriously...every State Gazette has Meth cookers on our covers! Cooking in a hotel, in the car, in a house, Hell...one guy they arrested was cookin in his coat pocket...seems if Karen was dealing it might have been something else? coke?
My guess about the FBI was because some of LE was involved and lost their jobs over it. I don't think the previous bunch in charge of city ever did anything to any of their friends or wives that were using and/or dealing. The judge being a part of it probably, too. Maybe it's bigger than any of us knows!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16417 Feb 11, 2012
emanon wrote:
I really hate to ask a question that may have already been asked...but, regarding the Pocahantas FBI drug sweep...what gives the FBI jurisdiction? selling across state lines...being a judge?
The reason I ask this is because in D-burg it seems every other day our bunch arrests one or two...seriously...every State Gazette has Meth cookers on our covers! Cooking in a hotel, in the car, in a house, Hell...one guy they arrested was cookin in his coat pocket...seems if Karen was dealing it might have been something else? coke?
I didn't read all the details, but if the bust involved corrupt officials, or they are going to charge the participants under RICO (organized crime) that would bring the Feds in.

Location hidden

#16419 Feb 11, 2012
<quoted text>
JMO, but I don't think David or Hogshooter had anything to do with this. Not real sure at this point who did, but I would almost bet that it was neither of them.
I agree.
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#16420 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch
Ball Ground, GA
Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
3 hrs ago Notice to druggies wrote:
The cops are coming for YOU!! Pack your bags and either get the Hell out of town, or have your bags packed for your sorry arses to go to prison. The feds don't screw around, and Richard Castleman is dead and Joe Grider will have no hand in the federal trial or charges.
Since the Mulligans are out, the law is going to deal with you! The days of your running around thinking you are above the law, or special are over.

COPS Theme Song Bad Boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

This Wolfie didn't put WS. What if there is 2

Pocahontas Forum FBI raids Again

I think there is 2 Wolfies
Get Real

Chandler, AZ

#16421 Feb 11, 2012
I donít take statements of fact posted only here as true, except for purposes of speculation and argument. The facts presented in professional news accounts are very sparse, and people post what they know or think they know here to help one another understand what MAY have happened. They do so at some personal risk even though theyíre anonymous to me, so I donít reject anything out of hand. I choose what I accept as sufficiently credible to incorporate in my hypothetical ďrealityĒ based on the same discernment skills I bring to the evaluation of any information, plus my experience of life and the qualities I see in the poster and the information s/he presents.

Twilight2, I donít always agree with JSYWK, but she has established some credibility with people who have been on this thread awhile including me. If youíre going to challenge that credibility effectively, youíre going to have to do better than pretend you have read her thousands of posts and know what youíre talking about. Knee jerk reactors who just want to rant ďDavid did itĒ and don't want to be questioned will cheer you on, since JSYWK questions that view, but you have not established any credibility with people like me. Like JSYWK, I don't know and don't pretend to know who killed Karen Swift.

Similar conversations are happening elsewhere. They are not a search for truth so much as a means of coming to terms with a deeply disturbing event. Karen Swift is beyond feeling any embarrassment or losing any opportunity. She cannot be libeled now. Finding Karenís killer is paramount, and the truth is the key. If a Topix poster reveals something the cops donít know, I hope they follow up Ė but I suspect the cops heard everything posted here and more. I hope the family members have shared fully with law enforcement all that they know about the couple and their friends, good and bad. Itís important to the investigation to know about the state of Karenís relationships and personal history. Itís also important to be honest with her children about all this. They have already experienced the ugly, painful reality that their mom was murdered. The young ones especially will need professional help telling the story and coming to terms with their motherís death, but real healing must be based on the truth.
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16422 Feb 11, 2012

Location hidden

#16423 Feb 11, 2012
Ginger wrote:
Wolfscratch
Ball Ground, GA
Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
The cops are coming for YOU!! Pack your bags and either get the Hell out of town, or have your bags packed for your sorry arses to go to prison. The feds don't screw around, and Richard Castleman is dead and Joe Grider will have no hand in the federal trial or charges.
Since the Mulligans are out, the law is going to deal with you! The days of your running around thinking you are above the law, or special are over.
COPS Theme Song Bad Boys
I'm sure he'll address it, Ginger.

I'm from 'Round Here

#16424 Feb 11, 2012
Visual1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read all the details, but if the bust involved corrupt officials, or they are going to charge the participants under RICO (organized crime) that would bring the Feds in.
The Chief of Police was suspended immediately (with pay for 4 months)and he finally lost his job and some of the others either quit or got fired. I'm not sure which. The Chief's wife worked for the judge and she had been on meth for several years and evidently dealing out of the judge's office and he just didn't know anything about it!

I'm from 'Round Here

#16425 Feb 11, 2012
Ginger wrote:
Wolfscratch
Ball Ground, GA
Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
COPS Theme Song Bad Boys
May be one wolfie and one wannabe, but there could never be TWO wolfies.
Get Real

Chandler, AZ

#16427 Feb 11, 2012
emanon wrote:
Good question. There may be more to this particular bust than meets the eye.

Location hidden

#16428 Feb 11, 2012
<quoted text>
The Chief of Police was suspended immediately (with pay for 4 months)and he finally lost his job and some of the others either quit or got fired. I'm not sure which. The Chief's wife worked for the judge and she had been on meth for several years and evidently dealing out of the judge's office and he just didn't know anything about it!
Interesting. I don't know how the others will tie in, but it could end up being a RICO type thing. The Feds would come in because of the "corrupt officials," alone. Get ready for a slew of criminal cases to get thrown out. If the corruption is that broad in scope, there will be a huge trickle down effect.
Slim

Ash Flat, AR

#16429 Feb 11, 2012
ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Like my teacher said,"do not be like this all wishy washy, but share your ideas, and participate in a group setting here. This is a open forum with a group sharing, ad you can to.
You and your freakin teacher!!!
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16430 Feb 11, 2012
Ginger wrote:
Wolfscratch
Ball Ground, GA
Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
COPS Theme Song Bad Boys
This didn't sound like the Wolfie I know. Something is up here?
Mrstea

Malden, MA

#16431 Feb 11, 2012
why was Chief of Police suspended?
Slim

Ash Flat, AR

#16432 Feb 11, 2012
MindTrap wrote:
Ginger, Lets hear what you have to say about David! Come on now, surely you have an opinion.
Yep Ginger, let's trash David for awhile.
Just Ice

Kennett, MO

#16434 Feb 11, 2012
Visual1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I don't know how the others will tie in, but it could end up being a RICO type thing. The Feds would come in because of the "corrupt officials," alone. Get ready for a slew of criminal cases to get thrown out. If the corruption is that broad in scope, there will be a huge trickle down effect.
Visual, this is interesting because of the timing. It makes me wonder if the Pocahontas raid was a result of/or had connection to Karen's case. Remember Box said that it would appear that some things were moving slowly while other parts of the investigation was moving rapidly.???
Mrstea

Malden, MA

#16435 Feb 11, 2012
Just So You Will Know, thanks, juat saw the 2 wolfs.
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#16436 Feb 11, 2012
Slim wrote:
<quoted text>You and your freakin teacher!!!
Perhaps I should tell her what you have said here. She is fiesty in my classes!
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#16437 Feb 11, 2012
Slim wrote:
<quoted text>You and your freakin teacher!!!
Shut up and leave UMMMMMMM alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disabled in the head 16 min Guest 5
Wendy mcgarity at Grecian who is she cheating w... 30 min watcher 3
DCHS Principal 31 min Guest 14
President for six months: 37 min little john 13
Fight at Abe's 40 min pole cat 47
worms or minnows? 1 hr Guest 7
The MAN 1 hr Former inmate 4
B & B market in Finley/Big Boy Junction (Jan '09) 5 hr Greene 247
Hometown Urgent Care 14 hr another tracie 33

Dyersburg Jobs