Ginger

Cherokee Village, AR

#15795 Feb 9, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>Well then if you can add why ain't you figured it out why ask her to spill it? another thing she seems to have info from le or some other source that no one else has
None of information comes from LE or directly from the family. Here lately I have been reading some texts messages.....Some I would say would have could have hurt my feelings. Amazed you would be amazed!
Nativegrl

Memphis, TN

#15796 Feb 9, 2012
Why are all the posters w/Texas IP locations so upset with what we are talking about today?
Karen's funeral is tomorrow and I am very sure her family is not reading on this forum right now, if ever!
The truth has to come out and no matter what anyone thinks about it, it will come out.
Karen Swift was found and is about to be buried. Now we are all discussing who might have had reason to murder her and how that happened.
Everyone has a right to say they don't like what is posted here, but if you are here to fight, it's been done over and over again. Enough already.
Ginger

Cherokee Village, AR

#15797 Feb 9, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> Well now, that would be really hard to do because the woman is dead. Even if it is true it doesn't make you any better.
Really????? I can tell you know me so well!
Guess

Little Rock, AR

#15798 Feb 9, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> If you only knew. I have never seen a relationship on who could out cheat on the other! NEVER...One would cheat and then the other would cheat. It was crazy! This is not hearsay....they bragged about it! The sad thing was they fought about it in front of their kids.
Ginger....You are a VERY SICK lady!! You need to get a life/job/friends... What you are is very sad
Ginger

Cherokee Village, AR

#15799 Feb 9, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
Why are all the posters w/Texas IP locations so upset with what we are talking about today?
Karen's funeral is tomorrow and I am very sure her family is not reading on this forum right now, if ever!
The truth has to come out and no matter what anyone thinks about it, it will come out.
Karen Swift was found and is about to be buried. Now we are all discussing who might have had reason to murder her and how that happened.
Everyone has a right to say they don't like what is posted here, but if you are here to fight, it's been done over and over again. Enough already.
I promise I will not post for the next few days. I hope there will be no fighting for the next 2 days. No matter what Karen did or did not do she did not deserved to be killed.
Ginger

Cherokee Village, AR

#15800 Feb 9, 2012
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ginger....You are a VERY SICK lady!! You need to get a life/job/friends... What you are is very sad
I have a job. I have a life. And unlike you I do have friends!!!

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#15801 Feb 9, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>What I am saying is her family and friends have been reading this thread it is obvious. So I would certainly beleive they are being very careful as to what they reveal just as LE is . And yes I am quite aware Ginger the redhead is not using her real name as EVERYONE else knows this
Hey now, be nice. I am a redhead, too! lol With LOTS of bonbons! rofl
Nativegrl

Memphis, TN

#15802 Feb 9, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> I promise I will not post for the next few days. I hope there will be no fighting for the next 2 days. No matter what Karen did or did not do she did not deserved to be killed.
Don't let others get you to go away.
You are obviously hurt by Karen having texted your husband and also asking him for money.
I considered the woman who played "damsel in distress" w/my ex to be a friend until I realized what little game she was playing!
As I've said before, just let the chips fall where they may.
You and I scrapped a little in the past but I have read all of your posts and I think I know exactly where you are coming from.
If anyone calls you sick or crazy it's because they want to SILENCE you. Don't let it work.
Posters can come on here and throw their tantrums but it shouldn't have the chilling effect that they want it to have.

I'm from 'Round Here

#15803 Feb 9, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> I promise I will not post for the next few days. I hope there will be no fighting for the next 2 days. No matter what Karen did or did not do she did not deserved to be killed.
Don't be running off now! We need more info! rofl

I'm from 'Round Here

#15804 Feb 9, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
Good question!
Nativegrl

Memphis, TN

#15805 Feb 9, 2012
Also as I've said on here many times, I'm a nice normal woman but if I were murdered in some way that made the national news, I guarantee you that there would be many things that would come out about me that wouldn't be flattering!
So what? My family and friends know everything about me and they certainly wouldn't be shocked in any way.
What Ginger is saying on here is going to come out and is probably common knowledge where Karen and David used to live. When we move, we can leave many things behind us, and sometimes we move precisely for that reason!
Also, Ginger was right when she said that the way a person behaved in the past is a good predictor of how they will behave in the future.
People unfortunately don't become saints if they are murdered. Wish that was the case, but I personally have never really met a true "saint" in the flesh. And I doubt I ever will!
Justice is blind

Dyersburg, TN

#15806 Feb 9, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> None of information comes from LE or directly from the family. Here lately I have been reading some texts messages.....Some I would say would have could have hurt my feelings. Amazed you would be amazed!
Ginger I enjoy your posts. It seems to me you know more about what went on with the Swifts than most other people who post here and are willing to give an honest assessment. The defenders never refute the accusations that Karen was promiscuous ..... IMO I think she pushed someone too far. I hope that someone is encouraged to get their heads out of the sand and help LE if they have any information that could solve this crime.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15807 Feb 9, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I have friends in all of the right places! Someone privately is also investigating this murder. I promise nothing will come out on this forum to hurt the trial, but I am making someone sweat. Maybe one will turn on the other. Like I have said in the past I have a dog in this fight. It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog that matters most.
Ginger, I obviously have no idea what you know and don't know, but if this is in fact true, please think before you speak on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. You have no clue who is reading or posting on this thread. If you truly believe that you are "making someone sweat," then discretion would be in order while the investigation is ongoing. It would not be that difficult to learn your identity if someone really wanted to know who you are. If this case is truly as complex as Box has asserted, and possibly involves people in power, who have money, as you have alluded, please believe me when I tell you that money does talk, and evidence, and people, have been known to disappear. I have not seen any evidence of impropriety on the part of LE, or the DA's office, in this case so far, and am certainly not suggestioning such, but it would be very wise for you to always remember that sometimes there is a fine line distinguishing those in the pursuit of justice from those who evade it. If you have information that would be damaging to Karen's killer(s,) who have yet to be arrested, it would probably be prudent if you didn't advertise it. Just some friendly advice, and JMO.
Nativegrl

Memphis, TN

#15808 Feb 9, 2012
I'm sure Ginger is protecting herself and LE must be aware of all of the facts she is telling us.
LE including TBI.
Yes me must all be careful and I get what you are saying Visual1, but I hope this doesn't silence Ginger.

Location hidden

#15809 Feb 9, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
I'm sure Ginger is protecting herself and LE must be aware of all of the facts she is telling us.
LE including TBI.
Yes me must all be careful and I get what you are saying Visual1, but I hope this doesn't silence Ginger.
Ginger is not protecting herself by advertising too much information on an open forum. I am aware that she has stated that she has spoken to LE. LE, however, is not with Ginger 24/7, and there is a killer(s)on the loose. I'm sure Karen felt she could take care of herself also, and we all know what happened to her. We have yet to learn why. This is not a game of whodunnit. Desperate people do desperate things, and people can, in fact, be bought. People and evidence have also been known to disappear in cases where someone has felt threatened. I did not say for Ginger to stop posting. My message was that she would be best served to exercise discretion in what she says on a public forum because she doesn't know who the audience is or why they are here.
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#15810 Feb 9, 2012
Nativegrl wrote:
LE including TBI.
I hope LE. TBI, FBI,
Jeff BOX, the killer, dyer /co DA. The farms, pill hill, aldermans, the mayor, the irs, congress, and the president of the united , David Swift is all reading this thread word for word. I don't care what I say on here.
Nativegrl

Memphis, TN

#15811 Feb 9, 2012
ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I hope LE. TBI, FBI,
Jeff BOX, the killer, dyer /co DA. The farms, pill hill, aldermans, the mayor, the irs, congress, and the president of the united , David Swift is all reading this thread word for word. I don't care what I say on here.
They probably do have someone monitoring all forums like this one and we all know that whatever we post will be read by such people.
Ginger is savvy enough to know this as well and I have appreciated the insight she has given us.
I don't want silence on this thread.
And I'm not just playing around on the computer.
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#15812 Feb 9, 2012
Visual1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ginger is not protecting herself by advertising too much information on an open forum. I am aware that she has stated that she has spoken to LE. LE, however, is not with Ginger 24/7, and there is a killer(s)on the loose. I'm sure Karen felt she could take care of herself also, and we all know what happened to her. We have yet to learn why. This is not a game of whodunnit. Desperate people do desperate things, and people can, in fact, be bought. People and evidence have also been known to disappear in cases where someone has felt threatened. I did not say for Ginger to stop posting. My message was that she would be best served to exercise discretion in what she says on a public forum because she doesn't know who the audience is or why they are here.
Your right about people do desperate things, and I am desperate to find out who did this, and killed Karen. I don't care if I say the wrong things about anyone on here. I want the killer to suffer, and I want LE to do the right thing. Arrest whoever it was. I don't care if their rich, poor, powerful, running Dyer Co. best friends with the sheriff, chamber of commerce, owner o the arms, whoever lives at the farms, or pill hill, doctor, lawyer, bussinesman, David swift, hamburglar man or daughter or son, Hogshooter, James Martin, or whoever else... I want justice and a arrest of the right person who did it...

Location hidden

#15813 Feb 9, 2012
ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Your right about people do desperate things, and I am desperate to find out who did this, and killed Karen. I don't care if I say the wrong things about anyone on here. I want the killer to suffer, and I want LE to do the right thing. Arrest whoever it was. I don't care if their rich, poor, powerful, running Dyer Co. best friends with the sheriff, chamber of commerce, owner o the arms, whoever lives at the farms, or pill hill, doctor, lawyer, bussinesman, David swift, hamburglar man or daughter or son, Hogshooter, James Martin, or whoever else... I want justice and a arrest of the right person who did it...
You are certainly preaching to the choir with me, Ummmmmmm. I agree with you 100%. The responsible party(ies) needs to be arrested and charged with this crime. The sooner the better. I just hope the 'complexity' Box refers to is not a hindrance to that happening. I have seen so much in my professional career that I guess I am all too aware of things that can happen to alter the course of an investigation. Time will tell what the ultimate disposition of this case will be. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to wait it out.

Mountain Home, AR

#15814 Feb 9, 2012
I have never posted on a topix forum before today but I have been following this thread since Karen was reported missing. I met Karen once so I did not know her but I have known other members of her family for almost 30 years. I know for a fact that Karen's mother is following this thread. Think about it people, if your child was murdered wouldn't you be seeking answers anywhere and everywhere? Just like everybody else I started following it because it stands to reason that Dyersburg would get any news first before anyone else.So, Ginger if you are truly friends with this family I hope they don't know your true identity because if you showed up at my daughters funeral after all the crap you have posted on this thread you would be asked to leave, after I KICKED you ass!!! I personally don't think you know anything about what is going on but if other people choose to believe your nonsense so be it but everybody please keep in mind that Karen had a family that loved her and they want answers more than anyone on this forum!! So the next time you want to post ugly things about someone most of us didn't know, think about her Mom reading it and how you would feel if this was your child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jade allison 29 min gidget 4
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Sweepyface 7,630
Fowler Construction (May '13) 1 hr lsfr 21
Look at you 3 hr better than u 2
regrats 5 hr star 124
smile always 5 hr sapphire moon 42
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 6 hr _Zoey_ 286
Horrible wreck on St. John-12 AM on 5/4 7 hr guest 4
Karen Swift and Deana Quartermoose 8 hr Queue 142
***breaking news*** 11 hr Tuxedo Mask 10