Search for Missing Karen Swift

Charlotte, NC

#14820 Feb 2, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Her or anyone else that has a different opinion that yours or an open mind. I found that out ALL by myself! lol (ANd NO, I'm not trying to start anything, just a FACT!)
Takes one to know one...
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#14821 Feb 2, 2012
UMMMMMMM. Box said soon! I guess soon we will know all of the answers..........I hope today is the day! I have been reading some of Box's statements from different interviews...he keeps implying there will be an arrest.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#14822 Feb 2, 2012
Karen sister wrote this poem

In Loving Memory of Karen Swift on fb

Karen, I love you
And miss you so much. To me you are a
Rare gem so beautiful
Everything pales in comparison.
No one can take your place.
Sissy you are loved and missed.
Unique you were in
Every way. You brought

Joy to many lives
Often we will be reminded
How beautiful you were inside and out
Never forgetting your
Sweet smile. You were
One of a kind. Gone...
But never forgotten.

Sunshine you
Will be...
In the hearts of many.
Forever in my heart baby sister
Til the end of time.

Love you always... Lisa (Sis to you)

Let's remember what this forum is about.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14823 Feb 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm also pretty sure you've been called worse names than a "dingbat". A few of those names came to mind when I called you a dingbat. That was the kindest reference I could come up with.
Second, I am usually the one getting their grammar corrected. I had a poster yesterday who argued with me for half the day over an apostrophe. The only time I've questioned a poster about spelling or grammar is when they were making up words, i.e., trying to impress with non-existent English.
Third, I only said "consider the audience" one time and that was tonight. Do you see how confused some people get over simple words? No sense making it worse, IMO. You might say it's condescending, but all I can say is its not my fault we aren't all on the same intellectual level. At least I try to keep it simple, unlike some of the chapters you write.
Fourth, I already said I haven't posted on Websleuths in a long time. My expertise was verified long ago and it has nothing to do with the fact that I also follow Blink. I'm actually capable of reading more than one site....just as you now admit that you do, as well.
Finally, I didn't accuse you of playing "detective" in general by trying to work out the elements of this crime. I accused you of playing "detective" with the posters. Remember, your little excursion with Someone1999? When you attempted to convince everyone that she was DS ex-lover? Or Ginger? When you attempted to convince everyone that she worked for the attorney? That was what I meant and I think you know what I meant.
I really don't give a crap what your opinion is of me and I don't give a crap about all your transparent innuendos regarding DS innocence. Lord knows, you have plenty of good company here, but I have to wonder why you don't have it in you to just say so without writing the next great American novel everytime you post. As far as I'm concerned, you write like a stoner and contribute very little of substance.
Amen,amen,amen and amen !

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#14824 Feb 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't golf...
Don't fish...
I hunt
and carry a big gun
;)
'Barney carried a big gun too, but only had one little bullet'..& we all know, nothin gets past Barn...

WS

Jasper, GA

#14825 Feb 2, 2012
OT-

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120202/NE ...

Article from Jackson Sun this morning.

Decatur Co. sex offender charged with attacking Jackson woman

A Decatur County man with a long history of violent sex crimes is in custody in the Madison County Jail after he was indicted on charges that he kidnapped and sexually assaulted a Jackson woman.

A Madison County grand jury indicted Terry Lee Britt, 53, of Parsons, on Monday, according to court records. He is charged with two counts of aggravated kidnapping and one count each of sexual battery and attempted rape.
Observing

Plymouth, MN

#14826 Feb 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do love to put her down. Could this be because she banned you? I mean, at one point you did attempt to post on her site so you must have given her some credibility. You were also banned from Websleuths, yet you make fun of both sites and read there every day? Interesting.
Blink is currently out on another investigation if you really need that information. I would think maintaining current information in every case she features wouldn't be an easy job, but that's just MOO.
I know i will get a ton of negative hits for this but.....oh well :)
I've been quietly reading here since early November, been catching up a lot today and I will have to say that so far, I tend to agree with all your posts. I've always believed DS to be responsible for Karen's death (all though that's not what i want), but as you so nicely listed out earlier, everything IMO, points to him.
Also, I too follow BOC, and yes, those that have either been dissed or banned by her tend to have very strong negative feelings towards her.

While I'm here...in regards to Ummmmmm's question about COmplex Vs. Rapid....I took it as yes, this has been a complex/complicated case b.c I feel that he knew or suspected that DS was responsible all along and it was going to be difficult to prove it. Also, complicated/complex b.c 4 children, 2 of which are little girls just lost their only Mother and will soon be losing their father as well-that is definitely complicated! Rapid, b.c once the ME releases the results, they will have everything they need to make an arrest. All, JMO!!
how do you know

Hazel, KY

#14827 Feb 2, 2012
How can you be so sure David did this. What big facts do you have to make this statment? I hope you are wrong, those kids do not need that.
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#14828 Feb 2, 2012
And for certain the children didn't need to lose their mother either.
Observing

Plymouth, MN

#14829 Feb 2, 2012
how do you know wrote:
How can you be so sure David did this. What big facts do you have to make this statment? I hope you are wrong, those kids do not need that.
I hope I am wrong too, trust me (never did I say "I know")!! But based on what we do know, I believe it is him. Read back to Guests (from Monroe) post about a day or two ago, he/she provides an extensive list of things that, IMO point to DS.

I don't want it to be him, nor have I ever came on here and bashed or put him or anyone else down-I've stayed out of the rumor mill etc, was just simply stating my opinion and letting Guest know that I'm pretty much on the same page as him (or her).

Charlotte, NC

#14830 Feb 2, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
'Barney carried a big gun too, but only had one little bullet'..& we all know, nothin gets past Barn...
WS
Not much difference between my name calling and your little passive/aggressive insults.

Aparently you enjoy being a prick when the mood strikes. Or as JSYWK says, "whenever someone doesn't agree with you"

Charlotte, NC

#14831 Feb 2, 2012
Observing wrote:
<quoted text>
I know i will get a ton of negative hits for this but.....oh well :)
I've been quietly reading here since early November, been catching up a lot today and I will have to say that so far, I tend to agree with all your posts. I've always believed DS to be responsible for Karen's death (all though that's not what i want), but as you so nicely listed out earlier, everything IMO, points to him.
Also, I too follow BOC, and yes, those that have either been dissed or banned by her tend to have very strong negative feelings towards her.
While I'm here...in regards to Ummmmmm's question about COmplex Vs. Rapid....I took it as yes, this has been a complex/complicated case b.c I feel that he knew or suspected that DS was responsible all along and it was going to be difficult to prove it. Also, complicated/complex b.c 4 children, 2 of which are little girls just lost their only Mother and will soon be losing their father as well-that is definitely complicated! Rapid, b.c once the ME releases the results, they will have everything they need to make an arrest. All, JMO!!
Thanks. I sure know what you mean. I've never said anything negative about DS either, but of course, if you "dare" to say anything points to him, you will be cruicified. Of course, those same posters have no problem trashing Karen...but that's ok I guess. Same bunch usually trash any crime blog site or web owner that doesn't agree with them...especially those who "dare" to ban them for their lack of decency when posting. Topix will tolerate most anything...obviously, LOL
fred

Boise, ID

#14832 Feb 2, 2012
Observing wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I am wrong too, trust me (never did I say "I know")!! But based on what we do know, I believe it is him. Read back to Guests (from Monroe) post about a day or two ago, he/she provides an extensive list of things that, IMO point to DS.
I don't want it to be him, nor have I ever came on here and bashed or put him or anyone else down-I've stayed out of the rumor mill etc, was just simply stating my opinion and letting Guest know that I'm pretty much on the same page as him (or her).
Guest ( from Monroe) might be exactly right but about half of the things that were listed I do not remember being officially reported.
What

United States

#14833 Feb 2, 2012
The boyfriend killed Karen. She wanted money from him.

Charlotte, NC

#14834 Feb 2, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> Amen,amen,amen and amen !
Thank you, again!

Jasper, GA

#14835 Feb 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much difference between my name calling and your little passive/aggressive insults.
Aparently you enjoy being a prick when the mood strikes. Or as JSYWK says, "whenever someone doesn't agree with you"
LMSAO..'Guest, I am patiently awaiting the MSM Links for all the inuendo & opinions that you posted as facts to serve as an indictment of David Swift'..

'Just the Facts, Jack'

WS
curious outsider

Jacksonville, IL

#14836 Feb 2, 2012
ValleyPeach wrote:
<quoted text>
because it was a complex set of circumstances, meaning the events of that night were many, and perhaps unusual. I think that is all he is saying.
Exactly!!

Jasper, GA

#14837 Feb 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I sure know what you mean. I've never said anything negative about DS either, but of course, if you "dare" to say anything points to him, you will be cruicified. Of course, those same posters have no problem trashing Karen...but that's ok I guess. Same bunch usually trash any crime blog site or web owner that doesn't agree with them...especially those who "dare" to ban them for their lack of decency when posting. Topix will tolerate most anything...obviously, LOL
'If you can't debate the topic of discussion, attack the character and credibility of the messenger'...
'If this strategy doesn't work, then resort to name calling & childish games that deflect from the topic of discussion'..

Wolfscratch

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14838 Feb 2, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Guest ( from Monroe) might be exactly right but about half of the things that were listed I do not remember being officially reported.
You don't remember because much of the information being passed of as "fact" was never reported by LE or anyone else with actual knowledge of the investigation. It came from BOC and Topix so it has no basis in fact whatsoever.

Charlotte, NC

#14839 Feb 2, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
LMSAO..'Guest, I am patiently awaiting the MSM Links for all the inuendo & opinions that you posted as facts to serve as an indictment of David Swift'..
'Just the Facts, Jack'
WS
Find em yourself...research, copy/paste, appears to be about all you do anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caterpillar shutting down 10 min godknows 27
mechanic/four wheeler repair (Jan '10) 56 min guest 19
Los Portales Mexican Rest. (Aug '09) 2 hr REDS don t care 57
Dyersburg Regional 2 hr guest 3
wreck in Newbern 4 hr Guest 2 16
Anyone buy used lawn mowers?? (Apr '09) 4 hr Mbwall 45
White trash in dyersburg 4 hr fred 12 11
Road Rage Dyersburg Lake Road 8 hr Nope 21

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web