Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#99108 Jul 7, 2014
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's quite obvious. Apparently someone needs to scratch something else besides his wolf. Good Lord. LOL! Resorting to Websleuths and the Pope for the research. LMAO!
LOL again. A barrel of laughs from the peanut gallery today. I like the comment, "Seems, long term incumbent Sheriff Jeff Box; normally, a shoe in for re-election is being haunted by the 2011 unsolved/cold case of the horrific Karen Swift abduction/murder." I know not many would catch this, but Jeff Box was elected in 2010. He can't be considered a long term incumbent or a shoe in for re-election. Jeff Holt was the previous Sheriff.
Some people get off on acting like a know-it-all and most likely are being monitored by Homeland Security folks.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99109 Jul 7, 2014
guest wrote:
Queue.in your post you said "has some issues". Should; it have been "have some issues"?
It can be whatever you want it to be sweetie. Just like your ";" after your word should. ;)
We can discuss further when you come visit. Remember - mile marker 14 or so.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#99110 Jul 7, 2014
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
'Perceived Hypothesis, Dawg'.. The primary reason many cases grow cold.. If it was always the last person to see the victim alive. Who would be responsible for the 3,000+ victims of 09/11/2001? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p6yLQRF-cEUXX&feature=kp
Why did the Adam Walsh case grow cold for 27 years.. The list is long, very long...Dawg
Kevin Fallon, 37, an information technology analyst from Buffalo, N.Y., has proven it's possible to spot serial murders by carefully studying FBI records of America's '190,000 unsolved homicides committed since 1980'.
"About a third of all homicides go unsolved each year in the United States".
Do the math...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Wolfscratch
The Sheriff stated that he and his investigators have not been able to clear the husband. He also goes on to say that the investigation points towards one person and that information has been passed on to the prosecutor.
Do the math....
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99111 Jul 7, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL again. A barrel of laughs from the peanut gallery today. I like the comment, "Seems, long term incumbent Sheriff Jeff Box; normally, a shoe in for re-election is being haunted by the 2011 unsolved/cold case of the horrific Karen Swift abduction/murder." I know not many would catch this, but Jeff Box was elected in 2010. He can't be considered a long term incumbent or a shoe in for re-election. Jeff Holt was the previous Sheriff.
Some people get off on acting like a know-it-all and most likely are being monitored by Homeland Security folks.
Ohhh be careful...they can't handle being wrong. LOL!
You bet - Homeland Security has a field day with people of such. Especially one's that believe the Pope emailed him back. LMAO!
Red headed Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#99112 Jul 7, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sheriff stated that he and his investigators have not been able to clear the husband. He also goes on to say that the investigation points towards one person and that information has been passed on to the prosecutor.
Do the math....
Dawggggggggggg Box can't say I don't have a clue who DONE IT (((so BOX))) I will say I can't rule ONE person out, after all it's election time.

Now, JMO, I don't think the DA thinks the evidence points to DS.

The one that is hurting Box in this election, JMO, it appears the Box's camp don't have the DA backing them up.....Power struggle???? JMO
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#99113 Jul 7, 2014
Let's see, just why can't Box say he doesn't have a clue who killed Karen? Most obviously, it's because he and his investigators do have more than one clue. They know pretty much know who, why, where and how by now. Proving that is the DA's job, not the sheriff's or investigators'.
Somewhere, I read that the DA is asking the sheriff and investigators for more evidence. That doesn't mean the DA isn't supportive of the sheriff's office. It means he wants more evidence. What DA wouldn't when prosecuting someone who hired Farese as his defense attorney? All that really means is DS was able to buy the best defense, which also means that he bought the best prosecution, also. The DA will insist on having a slam dunk case, and personally, that's what I want, too.
From my perspective, Box has his re-election campaign in order. His opponent, being admitted to the hospital for exhaustion and dehydration can't seem to handle the rigors of campaigning. What makes anyone think he can handle the rigors of being sheriff? Box will win by a landslide.

Mooresville, NC

#99114 Jul 7, 2014
They know who killed her. David did it. She filed for divorce on October 10th and she was murdered on the 30th. Their home, alimony, child support and child custody was on the line and David knew he would have to pay up. He made a lot of money across the river and had just gotten his bonus. He was the last one to see her alive. David is the only one with time motive and opportunity. There were others in the house that night. The little one saw it all. As the lone surviving parent law enforcement needs Davids consent to interview the only other person that was in the house that night and knows what happened. David refused to let law enforcement interview her and ran out and hire Steven Farese (who is the lawyer who got Mary Winkler off for cold blooded murder). I wonder what David is hiding. Why wont he let law enforcement talk to the little one.

Kenton, TN

#99115 Jul 7, 2014
Guest wrote:
They know who killed her. David did it. She filed for divorce on October 10th and she was murdered on the 30th. Their home, alimony, child support and child custody was on the line and David knew he would have to pay up. He made a lot of money across the river and had just gotten his bonus. He was the last one to see her alive. David is the only one with time motive and opportunity. There were others in the house that night. The little one saw it all. As the lone surviving parent law enforcement needs Davids consent to interview the only other person that was in the house that night and knows what happened. David refused to let law enforcement interview her and ran out and hire Steven Farese (who is the lawyer who got Mary Winkler off for cold blooded murder). I wonder what David is hiding. Why wont he let law enforcement talk to the little one.
You sound like Pete and repeat. Got anything else to say?

Osceola, AR

#99116 Jul 7, 2014
For some reason I don`t remember anyone saying David hired Farese as a DEFENSE ATTORNEY. I thouight he hired him as an ATTORNEY.Who interjected the defense part to the gossip?
BLOOD MONEY

South Sioux City, NE

#99117 Jul 7, 2014
He will not be the prosecutor, that's for sure. Go to his website. He describes himself as a defense attorney. And it's not the attorney he was using for his divorce.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99118 Jul 8, 2014
guest wrote:
For some reason I don`t remember anyone saying David hired Farese as a DEFENSE ATTORNEY. I thouight he hired him as an ATTORNEY.Who interjected the defense part to the gossip?
As a "spokesperson" that just sounds like he's defending someone maybe?

The husband of murdered Mid-South mother Karen Swift has hired a high profile attorney the same day investigators reveal they are closer to an arrest. The investigation into the murder of Karen Swift has not resulted in any arrests. But her husband's attorney said there could be more than one suspect.

"I don't want to speak badly about Karen," said attorney Steve Farese. "But were some things going on that were quite unusual."

Prominent attorney Steve Farese is talking about Karen Swift, the Dyer County mother who was murdered five months ago. Farese is representing Swift's husband David who has not been charged with anything. Farese thinks little of talk David Swift could be his wife's killer.

"A lot of people say that. Those people are ignorant and don't know what they are talking about," he said.

Farese says his investigation has uncovered some suspects. He says he has names of more than one person and that it is going to be very interesting. But he would not name names or say what unusual things were going on at the time of Karen Swift's death.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99119 Jul 8, 2014
Kinda sounds like the "gossip" is more from the comments such as:
"I don't want to speak badly about Karen, BUT........."

Whatchya think blythesville aka madrid?
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99120 Jul 8, 2014
Dawg wrote:
Let's see, just why can't Box say he doesn't have a clue who killed Karen? Most obviously, it's because he and his investigators do have more than one clue. They know pretty much know who, why, where and how by now. Proving that is the DA's job, not the sheriff's or investigators'.
Somewhere, I read that the DA is asking the sheriff and investigators for more evidence. That doesn't mean the DA isn't supportive of the sheriff's office. It means he wants more evidence. What DA wouldn't when prosecuting someone who hired Farese as his defense attorney? All that really means is DS was able to buy the best defense, which also means that he bought the best prosecution, also. The DA will insist on having a slam dunk case, and personally, that's what I want, too.
From my perspective, Box has his re-election campaign in order. His opponent, being admitted to the hospital for exhaustion and dehydration can't seem to handle the rigors of campaigning. What makes anyone think he can handle the rigors of being sheriff? Box will win by a landslide.
This is the first I had heard about the opponents recent health condition then went to the paper and read about it. Hate to hear anyone experiencing any kind of illness. Seems the Box camp is keeping the upper hand on class, confidence and integrity in their campaign though; since they could've been all over this thread, etc. making it a campaign "effort" by blabbing it all over as it seems like what Box's opponent's "support" did with the Karen signs.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#99121 Jul 8, 2014
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first I had heard about the opponents recent health condition then went to the paper and read about it. Hate to hear anyone experiencing any kind of illness. Seems the Box camp is keeping the upper hand on class, confidence and integrity in their campaign though; since they could've been all over this thread, etc. making it a campaign "effort" by blabbing it all over as it seems like what Box's opponent's "support" did with the Karen signs.
There is one poster who is blabbing it all over the Dyersburg threads. It's a copy/paste post that's been repeated ad nauseam for the past few days. That's how I originally heard about it, but paid little attention until I went looking for Box's election record yesterday. One story was about the "meet and greet" that had been postponed. Funny how a simple google search can prove some of these comments either true or false within seconds.
Any campaign can have an anonymous loose cannon within its' ranks but the person who is copying and pasting one post over and over seems to be our resident moron playing both sides of the issue. Sort of like fanning the flames to see if they can create a topix forest fire. Most are ignoring the back and forth rant which makes me kind of chuckle.

Osceola, AR

#99122 Jul 8, 2014
Blood Money,please explain your post.Everyone says that Karen was divorcing David but your statement says it was not the attorney HE was using for the divorce.I am confused and would really like to know who was divorcing who,and which one actually hired Naifeh as their lawyer.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#99123 Jul 8, 2014
Justice for Karen and all who loved her.

Detroit, MI

#99124 Jul 8, 2014
guest wrote:
Blood Money,please explain your post.Everyone says that Karen was divorcing David but your statement says it was not the attorney HE was using for the divorce.I am confused and would really like to know who was divorcing who,and which one actually hired Naifeh as their lawyer.
Of course you are confused. You're inserting shit it doesnt even say.

Osceola, AR

#99125 Jul 8, 2014
guest from United States.You must be an absolute dumb azz.Can you not understand this comment? Are you wanting to confuse yourself even more? Did you finish the fifth grade?

Detroit, MI

#99126 Jul 8, 2014
guest wrote:
guest from United States.You must be an absolute dumb azz.Can you not understand this comment? Are you wanting to confuse yourself even more? Did you finish the fifth grade?
You're the one asking for clarity. Correct? Lol
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99127 Jul 8, 2014
guest wrote:
Here...I'll help you my friend. The respondent to a Divorce Petition typically hires their own attorney if the couple don't decide to use the same one. I believe that's where that poster was coming from. This actually the knowledge of 2nd graders as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss you 24 min Hurt 1
King of the red slave states 1 hr sunny 13
Grand Jury meeting sooner than later 2 hr sindy 55
straight down low 3 hr Jeff 61
Y'all confederate REDS pay attention 4 hr Guest of Uranus 2
why do mexicans just come here legally 4 hr Jeff 31
newbern drug problem 4 hr Guest of Uranus 22

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages