Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#99100 Jul 7, 2014
The 4th of July fireworks that I witnessed Friday nite, do not compare to those in the 2014 election campaign for Dyer Co., TN Sheriff. Seems, long term incumbent Sheriff Jeff Box; normally, a shoe in for re-election is being haunted by the 2011 unsolved/cold case of the horrific Karen Swift abduction/murder. A websleuths poster's hubby once compared her case to a very dark southern gothic novel...I agree..

RARE Lunar Eclipse, on Dec 10/ 2011, the day before Karen Swift's remains were located
(Pic of lunar eclipse on page 15- comment 365 -'Scroll on down for a photo of the Historic Bledsoe cemetery, etc')
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...

Combined with the 1800s Bledsoe historical cemetery, possible staging/placement of her body in kudzu(church deacon spotted her hand reaching out for revelation), near three huge historic religious iron crosses, and Karen Swift vanished after attending a party on Halloween weekend, sometime during the dead of night...

As someone stated on another forum, this is beginning to sound like a tragic fictional Southern Gothic Novel, yet may actually be a tragically dark reality..

http://www.localmemphis.com/news/local/story/...
Another Search Conducted of Murder Victim Karen Swift's Home 07/04/2013 (one year ago)
Shelley Orman

Wolfscratch
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99101 Jul 7, 2014
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
'Perceived Hypothesis, Dawg'.. The primary reason many cases grow cold.. If it was always the last person to see the victim alive. Who would be responsible for the 3,000+ victims of 09/11/2001? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p6yLQRF-cEUXX&feature=kp
Why did the Adam Walsh case grow cold for 27 years.. The list is long, very long...Dawg
Kevin Fallon, 37, an information technology analyst from Buffalo, N.Y., has proven it's possible to spot serial murders by carefully studying FBI records of America's '190,000 unsolved homicides committed since 1980'.
"About a third of all homicides go unsolved each year in the United States".
Do the math...
Wolfscratch
Depends on how you define "unsolved". Fine line between "unsolved" and "wanting to guarantee a conviction". Something that a "sociopath" thinks they can bank on with the careful calculating of a crime in the thought process. How many times have we seen/heard even the guilty say/falsely believe "there's no evidence against me", and that no successful conviction will be made because they believe they are smarter than forensics or a jury of the peers, etc. That's also where a touch of narcissism comes in. I picture Drew Peterson, for an example, in that description.

Jasper, GA

#99102 Jul 7, 2014
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
How are these 2 cases "very similar"? The "profile" and "characteristics" so far are completely different in my opinion. ie: staging of car, clothing, body found/not found, etc. You may be confusing "sociopath" with "psychopath" within your comparison.....some use those terms interchangeably in error; where the characteristics and red flags can seem similar but are different when evaluated to another level. I venture to have the opinion that Holly's case was/is in relation to more of sociopaths being involved (more likely to not be stable within work, the law, impulsive, etc.) where Karen's appears to be more of a psychopath's doings - much more manipulative, calculating, someone that can live in society as a "nice person", follow (most) rules of living and society or at least appear to.
Quevue, don't give me your psycho babble.. A sociopath is simply the politically correct term for psychopath. This is analogous to labeling the Ft Hood shooting; workplace violence, instead of an obvious terrorist act, imo. Don't know if you noticed but I prefer calling a spade, a spade..

Quevue, Meth use creates psychopathic personalities.. I've been researching this for over six years, even going so far as emailing Pope John Paul II, asking him why he sent out a memo/order for all dioceses to train more Priests in the art of exorcism. Received an email back from the CIA/State Dept stating that,'you can't directly contact the leader of a Sovereign Nation'! The W.H.O had requested the Pope issue the order due to the increase in mass killings across the world..

Quevue, I prepared a behavior profile of the unknown subject/s in the Holly Bobo abduction/torture/rape/murder from observations from 04/13/2011. Trust me I know psychopaths..

Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#99103 Jul 7, 2014
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how you define "unsolved". Fine line between "unsolved" and "wanting to guarantee a conviction". Something that a "sociopath" thinks they can bank on with the careful calculating of a crime in the thought process. How many times have we seen/heard even the guilty say/falsely believe "there's no evidence against me", and that no successful conviction will be made because they believe they are smarter than forensics or a jury of the peers, etc. That's also where a touch of narcissism comes in. I picture Drew Peterson, for an example, in that description.
Queve, read Bringing Adam Home, and you will see why there is 198,000+ cold case homicide cases in the USA.. In virtually every homicide case that I have researched, the ball was dropped by investigators. This is primarily due to the antiquated silence investigative strategy utilized by many LEAs, including the TBI & DCSO, etc... Their most valuable investigative resource is squandered; The American Public...

Adam Walsh- Bringing Adam Home

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Wolfscratch
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#99104 Jul 7, 2014
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOFL @ your "psycho babble".
I think we both agree who is babbling.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99105 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Quevue, don't give me your psycho babble.. A sociopath is simply the politically correct term for psychopath. This is analogous to labeling the Ft Hood shooting; workplace violence, instead of an obvious terrorist act, imo. Don't know if you noticed but I prefer calling a spade, a spade..
Quevue, Meth use creates psychopathic personalities.. I've been researching this for over six years, even going so far as emailing Pope John Paul II, asking him why he sent out a memo/order for all dioceses to train more Priests in the art of exorcism. Received an email back from the CIA/State Dept stating that,'you can't directly contact the leader of a Sovereign Nation'! The W.H.O had requested the Pope issue the order due to the increase in mass killings across the world..
Quevue, I prepared a behavior profile of the unknown subject/s in the Holly Bobo abduction/torture/rape/murder from observations from 04/13/2011. Trust me I know psychopaths..
Wolfscratch
LOL! Obviously you, yourself has some "issues" since you resort to a form a narcissistic response and losing control so easily attempting to attack when I nor anyone else did so when responding to you. Trust me.....6 years of "studying" such is zilch/nothing/zero. You apparently didn't do your homework in 101. FYI - I spent 22 years "preparing" profiles and not just for a hobby as your's seems to be. Move along now.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99106 Jul 7, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOFL @ your "psycho babble".
I think we both agree who is babbling.
Yes, it's quite obvious. Apparently someone needs to scratch something else besides his wolf. Good Lord. LOL! Resorting to Websleuths and the Pope for the research. LMAO!

Osceola, AR

#99107 Jul 7, 2014
Queue.in your post you said "has some issues". Should; it have been "have some issues"?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#99108 Jul 7, 2014
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's quite obvious. Apparently someone needs to scratch something else besides his wolf. Good Lord. LOL! Resorting to Websleuths and the Pope for the research. LMAO!
LOL again. A barrel of laughs from the peanut gallery today. I like the comment, "Seems, long term incumbent Sheriff Jeff Box; normally, a shoe in for re-election is being haunted by the 2011 unsolved/cold case of the horrific Karen Swift abduction/murder." I know not many would catch this, but Jeff Box was elected in 2010. He can't be considered a long term incumbent or a shoe in for re-election. Jeff Holt was the previous Sheriff.
Some people get off on acting like a know-it-all and most likely are being monitored by Homeland Security folks.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99109 Jul 7, 2014
guest wrote:
Queue.in your post you said "has some issues". Should; it have been "have some issues"?
It can be whatever you want it to be sweetie. Just like your ";" after your word should. ;)
We can discuss further when you come visit. Remember - mile marker 14 or so.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#99110 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
'Perceived Hypothesis, Dawg'.. The primary reason many cases grow cold.. If it was always the last person to see the victim alive. Who would be responsible for the 3,000+ victims of 09/11/2001? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p6yLQRF-cEUXX&feature=kp
Why did the Adam Walsh case grow cold for 27 years.. The list is long, very long...Dawg
Kevin Fallon, 37, an information technology analyst from Buffalo, N.Y., has proven it's possible to spot serial murders by carefully studying FBI records of America's '190,000 unsolved homicides committed since 1980'.
"About a third of all homicides go unsolved each year in the United States".
Do the math...
Wolfscratch
The Sheriff stated that he and his investigators have not been able to clear the husband. He also goes on to say that the investigation points towards one person and that information has been passed on to the prosecutor.
Do the math....
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99111 Jul 7, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL again. A barrel of laughs from the peanut gallery today. I like the comment, "Seems, long term incumbent Sheriff Jeff Box; normally, a shoe in for re-election is being haunted by the 2011 unsolved/cold case of the horrific Karen Swift abduction/murder." I know not many would catch this, but Jeff Box was elected in 2010. He can't be considered a long term incumbent or a shoe in for re-election. Jeff Holt was the previous Sheriff.
Some people get off on acting like a know-it-all and most likely are being monitored by Homeland Security folks.
Ohhh be careful...they can't handle being wrong. LOL!
You bet - Homeland Security has a field day with people of such. Especially one's that believe the Pope emailed him back. LMAO!
Red headed Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#99112 Jul 7, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sheriff stated that he and his investigators have not been able to clear the husband. He also goes on to say that the investigation points towards one person and that information has been passed on to the prosecutor.
Do the math....
Dawggggggggggg Box can't say I don't have a clue who DONE IT (((so BOX))) I will say I can't rule ONE person out, after all it's election time.

Now, JMO, I don't think the DA thinks the evidence points to DS.

The one that is hurting Box in this election, JMO, it appears the Box's camp don't have the DA backing them up.....Power struggle???? JMO
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#99113 Jul 7, 2014
Let's see, just why can't Box say he doesn't have a clue who killed Karen? Most obviously, it's because he and his investigators do have more than one clue. They know pretty much know who, why, where and how by now. Proving that is the DA's job, not the sheriff's or investigators'.
Somewhere, I read that the DA is asking the sheriff and investigators for more evidence. That doesn't mean the DA isn't supportive of the sheriff's office. It means he wants more evidence. What DA wouldn't when prosecuting someone who hired Farese as his defense attorney? All that really means is DS was able to buy the best defense, which also means that he bought the best prosecution, also. The DA will insist on having a slam dunk case, and personally, that's what I want, too.
From my perspective, Box has his re-election campaign in order. His opponent, being admitted to the hospital for exhaustion and dehydration can't seem to handle the rigors of campaigning. What makes anyone think he can handle the rigors of being sheriff? Box will win by a landslide.

Mooresville, NC

#99114 Jul 7, 2014
They know who killed her. David did it. She filed for divorce on October 10th and she was murdered on the 30th. Their home, alimony, child support and child custody was on the line and David knew he would have to pay up. He made a lot of money across the river and had just gotten his bonus. He was the last one to see her alive. David is the only one with time motive and opportunity. There were others in the house that night. The little one saw it all. As the lone surviving parent law enforcement needs Davids consent to interview the only other person that was in the house that night and knows what happened. David refused to let law enforcement interview her and ran out and hire Steven Farese (who is the lawyer who got Mary Winkler off for cold blooded murder). I wonder what David is hiding. Why wont he let law enforcement talk to the little one.

Kenton, TN

#99115 Jul 7, 2014
Guest wrote:
They know who killed her. David did it. She filed for divorce on October 10th and she was murdered on the 30th. Their home, alimony, child support and child custody was on the line and David knew he would have to pay up. He made a lot of money across the river and had just gotten his bonus. He was the last one to see her alive. David is the only one with time motive and opportunity. There were others in the house that night. The little one saw it all. As the lone surviving parent law enforcement needs Davids consent to interview the only other person that was in the house that night and knows what happened. David refused to let law enforcement interview her and ran out and hire Steven Farese (who is the lawyer who got Mary Winkler off for cold blooded murder). I wonder what David is hiding. Why wont he let law enforcement talk to the little one.
You sound like Pete and repeat. Got anything else to say?

Osceola, AR

#99116 Jul 7, 2014
For some reason I don`t remember anyone saying David hired Farese as a DEFENSE ATTORNEY. I thouight he hired him as an ATTORNEY.Who interjected the defense part to the gossip?
BLOOD MONEY

South Sioux City, NE

#99117 Jul 7, 2014
He will not be the prosecutor, that's for sure. Go to his website. He describes himself as a defense attorney. And it's not the attorney he was using for his divorce.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99118 Jul 8, 2014
guest wrote:
For some reason I don`t remember anyone saying David hired Farese as a DEFENSE ATTORNEY. I thouight he hired him as an ATTORNEY.Who interjected the defense part to the gossip?
As a "spokesperson" that just sounds like he's defending someone maybe?

The husband of murdered Mid-South mother Karen Swift has hired a high profile attorney the same day investigators reveal they are closer to an arrest. The investigation into the murder of Karen Swift has not resulted in any arrests. But her husband's attorney said there could be more than one suspect.

"I don't want to speak badly about Karen," said attorney Steve Farese. "But were some things going on that were quite unusual."

Prominent attorney Steve Farese is talking about Karen Swift, the Dyer County mother who was murdered five months ago. Farese is representing Swift's husband David who has not been charged with anything. Farese thinks little of talk David Swift could be his wife's killer.

"A lot of people say that. Those people are ignorant and don't know what they are talking about," he said.

Farese says his investigation has uncovered some suspects. He says he has names of more than one person and that it is going to be very interesting. But he would not name names or say what unusual things were going on at the time of Karen Swift's death.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#99119 Jul 8, 2014
Kinda sounds like the "gossip" is more from the comments such as:
"I don't want to speak badly about Karen, BUT........."

Whatchya think blythesville aka madrid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20+ family yard sale July 1st & 2nd 6 min MODAMBASSADOR 5
Why to women do this? 45 min Lol 16
Fairy tales 48 min Lol 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 4,778
Stephanie Smith $$$$$$$ 2 hr Wow 1
Fathers day 3 hr class of 88 17
Marboro Drive-in 3 hr Don Goff 1

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance