Search for Missing Karen Swift
Angel

Paris, TN

#96680 Mar 10, 2014
I don't see any info that has been leaked out anywhere on topix. If you don't have any one mentioning or updating this investigation by LE or the TBI, then it is tight lipped and no one knows anything at all. Not even the families know what is going on in this case yet. All of us can set here all day and say stuff about rumors, or I heard this, or even was told this story, but the facts remain that no one knows anything at this point.
bno

Wichita, KS

#96681 Mar 10, 2014
Angel wrote:
I don't see any info that has been leaked out anywhere on topix. If you don't have any one mentioning or updating this investigation by LE or the TBI, then it is tight lipped and no one knows anything at all. Not even the families know what is going on in this case yet. All of us can set here all day and say stuff about rumors, or I heard this, or even was told this story, but the facts remain that no one knows anything at this point.
So you're calling U7m a liar when he tells info he got from his LE friend?
Amazed

South Sioux City, NE

#96682 Mar 10, 2014
guest wrote:
Sounds like "Amazed" kicked Dawg in the butt and told him to go get back on the porch and quit whining and shut up.
Yea, well he is about to be totally exposed in his own home town! He has a lot to hide from...stay tuned my friends:) He can't hide behind a computer any longer.
Angel

Paris, TN

#96683 Mar 10, 2014
I'm not calling anyone a liar anywhere. What is rumored, told, or even is said, is pure speculation. It doesn't mean it is a leak. We have our own speculations.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#96684 Mar 10, 2014
Seems to me Dawg hasnt hide anything. He has put it all here for everyone to see. This thread is about Karen Johnson Swifts murder. Lets stay on topic. If you wish to out Dawg then create a new thread.

Justice for karen

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#96685 Mar 10, 2014
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, well he is about to be totally exposed in his own home town! He has a lot to hide from...stay tuned my friends:) He can't hide behind a computer any longer.
umx7 stop talking to yourself talking to yourself talking to yourself. it just gets old.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#96686 Mar 10, 2014
MFerJones wrote:
<quoted text>
umx7 stop talking to yourself talking to yourself talking to yourself. it just gets old.
What? I have no clue who Amazed is, but sounds like it is amazing that they are doing a good job.

Location hidden

#96687 Mar 10, 2014
Hey BNO! I haven't leaked anything out. All I have said for the 15th millionth time, is that they have to look outside of the box.
bno

Wichita, KS

#96688 Mar 10, 2014
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Hey BNO! I haven't leaked anything out. All I have said for the 15th millionth time, is that they have to look outside of the box.
Okay, well then the next time you mention what your LE friend is doing, or info that came from
your LE friend, we can just assume none of it is true.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#96689 Mar 11, 2014
nandoo wrote:
Seems to me Dawg hasnt hide anything. He has put it all here for everyone to see. This thread is about Karen Johnson Swifts murder. Lets stay on topic. If you wish to out Dawg then create a new thread.
Justice for karen
Sounds like threats to me.
I'll just keep copies of her posts in case they're needed sometime in the future.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#96690 Mar 11, 2014
I read that article from the Holly thread that said remains had been recovered and couldn't help but think of the Jonesboro Sun article. How does a part time writer for a web based site come up with more information than other, more professional writers?
As we've seen with our own eyes, we can't trust everything that's written.

Location hidden

#96691 Mar 11, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like threats to me.
I'll just keep copies of her posts in case they're needed sometime in the future.
Well! You are the one that said the Swift's were on to you, and they knew who you were. Now, I wonder if they are coming here to expose you. Now, that would be interesting.

Location hidden

#96692 Mar 11, 2014
What is that show, to where the guy always says, William my boy?

Location hidden

#96693 Mar 11, 2014
William! Bwahahahahahahaha!
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#96694 Mar 11, 2014
nandoo wrote:
Justice for karen
Exactly! Glad he is keeping copies of posts that sound threatening. We have seen Topix hand over ID info when topix trolls go too far. As well they should.

Continued prayers for Karen, her children, family and friends.
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#96695 Mar 11, 2014

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#96696 Mar 11, 2014
Mrs Tea wrote:
abcnews.go.com/business/jury-a wards-13-million-texas-defamat ion-suit-anonymous/story?id=16 194071
Good Morning! Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

J4K
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#96697 Mar 11, 2014
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text> Good Morning! Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.
J4K
Good morning! Have a great day!:-)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#96698 Mar 11, 2014
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well! You are the one that said the Swift's were on to you, and they knew who you were. Now, I wonder if they are coming here to expose you. Now, that would be interesting.
I don't understand "exposed". Dawg "introduced" himself on here a long time ago. Why is it that all but 1 or 2 on here didn't know a name? Anyone of us could've gotten the info that was put on here the other day like 2 years ago. What's interesting is how slow some are. Apparently DAWG didn't care who knew his name and who didn't.

Osceola, AR

#96699 Mar 11, 2014
Who is threatning who on this forum. All of a sudden we have a crybaby and some of the whiners join right in .Do we need to bring out the Purina puppy chow or do we need the dog chow for more grown up dogs?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I really do want it 56 min guest y and z 10
Cecil Ward and Crystal 4 hr Guest2451 1
storyboard 2 4 hr FFF 11
Clown issue 5 hr Izzy-_- 17
Just saw the story abt judge lanier 6 hr Inquisitor 72
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 8 hr Pennie Lane 1,252
Word game: keep a word, drop a word (Jun '14) 8 hr Pennie Lane 332

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance