Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90309 Jan 2, 2014
While I Breath I Hope wrote:
How can someone sound so immuture one minute and the next sound almost normal. Either more than one personality or someone else replying for or with them.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

Or it's just someone's silly game.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90310 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Glance around at the other Dyersburg threads. One in particular (karma). You think maybe the Chardonnay ran out and the doc prescribed some methadone? You'll see what I mean.
LMAO! You guys are too freaking funny tonight!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90311 Jan 2, 2014
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>SFU one blood pressure 2 day / penis
I'm sorry. But I don't think you're taking the right meds for your doo-lally. LOL!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90312 Jan 2, 2014
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>I need salt
Stop being so focused on your body parts. Good Lord!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90313 Jan 2, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people make threats when going through a divorce. They are hurt, angry, betrayed, and finally pissed. They sometimes say lots of things that are not meant and never carried out. He threatened to kill himself and that hasn't happened, so why would a threat to Karen be any different. I don't believe for one second she was abused. In pictures of them together, David is the one that looks lost and pushed away, not Karen. She looks like she has everything under control.......her control. David looks whipped down and looks like he is afraid to say or do anything without Karen's approval. She doesn't have that look. Body language tells people a lot about others when you read it. I think they both were somewhat controlling. They both wanted their own way and it just can't be that way. Their separating and getting back together was a way of life for them. Maybe they liked it, I don't know. Some people are not happy unless they are miserable and make everyone else that way.
Anyone who threatens suicide is not of stable mind.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90314 Jan 2, 2014
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You guys are too freaking funny tonight!
Here's a special one....
Just so you will know wrote:
I have always said something happened at the party that night that caused this. I still feel that way.
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> What told you that? Your gut or your butt?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90315 Jan 2, 2014
Queue, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

roflmao!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#90316 Jan 2, 2014
"... I did turned on Ginger there for a while. Where do you fit in at PB? I'll get over it when people stop accusing me for playing games on me. Playing games that PB is doing is ok to you all, but for me when I admitted that I was PI, I got blasted for it. On and on it went. Now, she won't admit it. The lying continues. The game continues from her... "

Lmao about PI Island. You know, the one ummm was "forced" to admit to.

Location hidden

#90317 Jan 2, 2014
A page or two after my last post with the link, "Right" posts something with that darn dangling FOR, then "Right" posts some claptrap, THEN "Right" responds to "Right's" claptrap post calling "Right" Ginger.....

You just can't make up this stuff!!!
romantic hearts

Paris, TN

#90318 Jan 2, 2014
its_me_gg wrote:
"... I did turned on Ginger there for a while. Where do you fit in at PB? I'll get over it when people stop accusing me for playing games on me. Playing games that PB is doing is ok to you all, but for me when I admitted that I was PI, I got blasted for it. On and on it went. Now, she won't admit it. The lying continues. The game continues from her... "
Lmao about PI Island. You know, the one ummm was "forced" to admit to.
I just love your side. I wonder what kind of body do you have? Can I ask you out?

Location hidden

#90319 Jan 2, 2014
"Stay true? I have stayed true, except my name changing on which I have admitted those... "

Let's go vols.

Y'know, it's not really a big deal to me - it would be funny if not so tragic and not such a tragic subject - but there was even more game playing going on here than I ever imagined, mainly as evidence by who is left posting here. jmo.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#90321 Jan 3, 2014
Dawg wrote:
Holy crap! I totally space making this profile up!
I wonder if I left myself a note with the password for it.
+totally Dawg your a women or very in touch with you female side...real men don't even think or talk like you!
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#90322 Jan 3, 2014
If your a family member please skip what I'm about to post

1) IF they had evidence it was David he would be arrested.
2) What ever happen that night it took more than one person. Karen was beat to death. If it happen in the home trace evidence would be all over.
3) It took SS, TBI, 3 experts to do the autopsy, local LE and DA turned their heads.
4) Fact a hunter found clothes by river 10 miles away from the crime scene.
5) Whatever happen to Karen was between 4-4;45 meaning she left the house around 2:15. JMO she went to a bar.
6) JMO her (phones) was found near where she was found by another hunter, FACT Sells did interview where she was found...strange.
7) FACT no arrest has ever been made and NEVER will.
8) For Gods Sake STOP posting on any forum about Karen
9) A news report was done 2 months ago how corrupt TBI is and they protect certain people...100% fact because I watched it and was shocked.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#90323 Jan 3, 2014
JUSTICE FOR KAREN.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90324 Jan 3, 2014
its_me_gg wrote:
Y'know, it's not really a big deal to me - it would be funny if not so tragic and not such a tragic subject - but there was even more game playing going on here than I ever imagined, mainly as evidence by who is left posting here. jmo.
That's one of the big reasons a lot of posters just drifted away. The sheriff made it clear that no evidence would be released and no suspect would be named unless it was beneficial to the investigation. That left a big vacuum in any discussion we attempted. Some posters were realized as fakes from the very beginning. They went away and more were created. If you look back on February 2012, there were, probably 10 new profiles started. From that point on, it seemed like everything went downhill because some could see the game and decided to walk away. To me it seemed like that was the intent of the game. I had seen this same thing on the Holly Bobo thread. And as I have said many times, I had never heard of Dyersburg, TN, or Karen Swift, until I followed our idiot from Holly's thread to this one. Then I started looking back on that poster's posting history. It's phenomenal to realize how much time the poster spends being 20 different posters at any given time. It made me wonder if the person was paid to be on topix threads to, basically, stir the shit and get posters fighting with one another. That's all I see it doing, whether on this thread or any of the others. I can deal with it, but some can't, so they took a walk and have left just the few of us to see this through. Personally, this thread, or any of the others can slip out of the top ten being posted on and it wouldn't bother me. To keep it at the top is an indication of the amount of troll game being played. Look at any of the top ten threads being posted on. It's mostly nonsense. Little spats between posters goes on for hours, days, months and now years. This thread was no different and it's simply because of one common denominator.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90325 Jan 3, 2014
nandoo wrote:
JUSTICE FOR KAREN.
Hang in there. It will come.
For anyone to say that if there was any evidence David would be arrested by now, is, well, ignorant. Karen's family would be the first to say that they don't want just an arrest, they want a conviction.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90326 Jan 3, 2014
Ginger wrote:
If your a family member please skip what I'm about to post
I read the first sentence then rolled and scrolled.
I hope everyone else does, too.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#90327 Jan 3, 2014
1. Reason for arrest not being made could be to insure no bond/bail.(Regardless who the evidence points to). As soon as an arrest is made, the clock starts ticking on the court's side. Right now time is their and investigators best friend. Also: "By holding the evidence close to an investigation helps prevent potential suspects from being able to impede the investigation by developing false alibis, statements or destroying forensic evidence to avoid prosecution".- Sheriff Box.

2. "More than one" = one to plan + one to carry out.= both will go down if true.

3. SS, TBI do not perform autopsies. Coroner and ME's do and may refer findings to Forensic Scientists for further evaluation. Suspicion deaths/homicides = Forensic Pathologist always.

4. Fact: Uhhhh most of the searchers involved WERE HUNTERS albeit via community volunteers, Dyer County Sheriff's Deputies, Sheriff's Investigators, Sheriff's Tracking Team, Tennessee Highway Patrol Strike Teams, Aviation Unit, Cert Team, and many additional troopers, Deparrtment of Corrections Fort Pillow Bloodhound Unit, Lauderdale County Sheriff's Bloodhound Unit, Scott County Missouri Sheriff's Search and Rescue Dogs including Cadaver Dogs, Shelby County Tennessee Sheriff's Search and Rescue Unit

4a. "Another thing we learned is that the tire was off the rim."

4b. Fact - It takes more than just a simple pop the tire off. I mean, even with professional tools and being experienced, it`s really hard to do it with the proper tools, to get a tire off of the rim by hand. Any tools as such available or missing from friends/family/etc.?

5. Daughter being asleep so sound that she didn't know her mother was leaving would not have occurred so quickly after getting home at 1:30 a.m. as apparently reported by her husband as was the last time he saw her in the stairwell (as she was arriving home).

6. Phone had done an "auto update" at 5:00 a.m.(as if being turned off then on again and/or battery removed then replaced)= more strange than people doing interviews as many other than Mr. Sells had also done....(one's with the guts and likely nothing to hide; to give an interview anyway) Also, as per Sheriff Box: "The access was only detected by one cell phone tower, which made it impossible for the cellular providers to provide law enforcement with a precise location that can be triangulated when a phone has access on multiple towers. Cellular providers did give approximate coordinates and the distance of Swift's phone from the cell tower. The coordinates given and the actual distance to the cell tower are not the same, indicating to investigators that the information provided to them could be inaccurate. This caused investigators to request more detailed technical data from cellular providers and technicians."

7. Refer to MY #1 above - an arrest WILL be made.(Just my little ole humble opinion)

8. Heat in the kitchen must be getting hotter after "other things" have "cooled" down. Ginga has the apron on again. ;)

9. Protecting certain people from media interviews, etc. regarding inmates getting access to cell phones isn't the biggest fish to fry. Try harder and/or post the link. Thanks.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#90328 Jan 3, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the first sentence then rolled and scrolled.
I hope everyone else does, too.
LOL! I read the first 2 words of each line. That's all that's needed to even respond as in depth as I did.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90329 Jan 3, 2014
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I read the first 2 words of each line. That's all that's needed to even respond as in depth as I did.
I rank across that same post last night. I didn't know exactly which page though. I'm sure someone had a response like yours. If it sounds like the sos, it probably is. But a good response, nonetheless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randall Capps not responsible for Amanda Capps det 28 min Guest 4
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 39 min Its me gg 150
White lives, black lives 2 hr avoidthegroid 14
Cortney Henson Pettie new last name because the... 3 hr guest 1
A national moment of reckoning for abusers and ... 5 hr Realist 2
Is there a hate group that hates hate groups? 7 hr Pat 3
Dyersburg Pediatric Dentistry 12 hr Bicuspid 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance