Search for Missing Karen Swift
bno

Wichita, KS

#90290 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Beginning of August, maybe. I'm at page 2480.
I'm watching the Sugar Bowl......give me time.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#90293 Jan 2, 2014
My last comment meant the posts by Karma not the rest of you.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90294 Jan 2, 2014
Holy crap! I totally space making this profile up!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

I wonder if I left myself a note with the password for it.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90295 Jan 2, 2014
*spaced

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#90298 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Glance around at the other Dyersburg threads. One in particular (karma). You think maybe the Chardonnay ran out and the doc prescribed some methadone? You'll see what I mean.
]

Lol....already have, and already did.

smdh....

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#90299 Jan 2, 2014
Guest - Little Rock on those pages, Dawg. :)
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90300 Jan 2, 2014
just my thoughts wrote:
vols I agree a woman is involved in this murder some how some way.
Dawg wrote:
Technically, the moron is correct. A woman was involved in this. But I'd have to say that Mrs. Swift was an unwilling participant. Hopefully she did kick the perp in his bad knee.
When he's sitting in his prison cell, I hope the pain comes back just to remind him what exactly he did to deserve his new 8 x 14 apartment. Maybe he and Bubba will pass the time picking the lice off each other.
Had to bump this forward!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90301 Jan 2, 2014
its_me_gg wrote:
Guest - Little Rock on those pages, Dawg.:)
Too funny. I'm jumping 50 pages at a time and she pops up every time.
The funniest part that I've run across so far is her feeble attempt to debate whether Farese is David's defense attorney or is he representing David.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90302 Jan 2, 2014
MindTrap wrote:
Dawg and his friend, videotaped eating at a local restaurant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EVwlMVYqMu4XX
This was hilarious!
Too bad all the insults couldn't have been this funny.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90303 Jan 2, 2014
Brought forward....

Mistakes happen. Out of 2 million convictions had each year, less than .5% can be called wrongly convicted or wrongly accused. The biggest reason for an innocent person to be sent to jail is witness misidentification. The next leading cause is witness perjury. The least cause is overzealous LE and DA's.
Yes, LE has been known to bend rules to get a known criminal off the streets. "Whatever it takes" is their motto in those instances.
I've always believed that prosecutors should be held accountable for each person wrongfully convicted on their watch. As it is, they have immunity, which is wrong. Throw their ass in jail and see how many other prosecutors bend the rules. Throw a corrupt judge in jail and they would wake up too.
When you add race statistics to the discussion, it's obvious that black males are 3 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted.
When socio-economic status is applied, the poverty level black male leads the group. The least likely persons to be wrongfully convicted are the upper middle class whites and rich people.
Mr. Swift would qualify as being upper middle class.
There will unlikely be a witness misidentification in this case. There is a possibility of witness perjury, but who would that be? The Medical Examiner? The DNA expert? This case is going to rely on science. Science doesn't lie.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90304 Jan 2, 2014
its_me_gg wrote:
Guest - Little Rock on those pages, Dawg.:)
Here's some more...
Really in Texas wrote:
What gets me about jsywk is her absolute refusal to answer questions when put to her but spends several posts answering things that were never asked! It is why I don't read her, which I think I a shame. She seems rather intelligent, too bad she uses her power for evil not good!!!
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to answer questions.
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're JSYWK?
LMAO
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90305 Jan 2, 2014
Mrstea wrote:
Hi Nandoo and Queue!
Hope all is well -- the idiot has completely emptied his toybox tonight!:-)
LMAO! I'd say! Whooo! They're going to be coming to take him away! Again.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90306 Jan 2, 2014
MindTrap wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand at first it was treated as a missing persons case. But something led them to believe it was more than a missing person case and they brought in the TBI and did a forensic test on the house 12 days later.
Did they impound and do forensic's on Davids automobile or did they just impound Karen's automobile and do forensic's? Does anyone know?
I bet they gave it a good going over. If something came back from the labs indicating his car may have been involved, then yes, they would probably impound it but I don't think they would initially unless there was obvious evidence that could be seen with the naked eye.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90307 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
Six counts of vehicular homicide.....
http://www.nwtntoday.com/contentitem/282927/2...
Apparently, the "rumor" about brake lines being cut was bs. Anyone surprised? Well, the same thing will happen in this case. The rumors are bs.
Hmmmmm. Still interesting though.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90308 Jan 2, 2014
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about this to? And the friends still remain. Huh**! The killer may be involved, not at Tim directly, but there has been some threats to someone about something in this case. I was told that someone is claiming threats from a certain family or two over Karen Swift. I can't explain anymore, for I will drop it here. I heard rumors that LE already knows about all of it and is checking into it. Whether it is true or not, well it is just a rumor.
Are you saying that the "killer" believed he knew something and would start talking?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90309 Jan 2, 2014
While I Breath I Hope wrote:
How can someone sound so immuture one minute and the next sound almost normal. Either more than one personality or someone else replying for or with them.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

Or it's just someone's silly game.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90310 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Glance around at the other Dyersburg threads. One in particular (karma). You think maybe the Chardonnay ran out and the doc prescribed some methadone? You'll see what I mean.
LMAO! You guys are too freaking funny tonight!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90311 Jan 2, 2014
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>SFU one blood pressure 2 day / penis
I'm sorry. But I don't think you're taking the right meds for your doo-lally. LOL!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90312 Jan 2, 2014
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>I need salt
Stop being so focused on your body parts. Good Lord!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90313 Jan 2, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people make threats when going through a divorce. They are hurt, angry, betrayed, and finally pissed. They sometimes say lots of things that are not meant and never carried out. He threatened to kill himself and that hasn't happened, so why would a threat to Karen be any different. I don't believe for one second she was abused. In pictures of them together, David is the one that looks lost and pushed away, not Karen. She looks like she has everything under control.......her control. David looks whipped down and looks like he is afraid to say or do anything without Karen's approval. She doesn't have that look. Body language tells people a lot about others when you read it. I think they both were somewhat controlling. They both wanted their own way and it just can't be that way. Their separating and getting back together was a way of life for them. Maybe they liked it, I don't know. Some people are not happy unless they are miserable and make everyone else that way.
Anyone who threatens suicide is not of stable mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dyersburg union mission (Dec '14) 1 hr beach 3
So sorry 1 hr Lauren 18
Grecians Steak House (Aug '14) 1 hr Guest 32
Mayor Holden 2 hr Dburg 22
hexpol 3 hr guest 2
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 3 hr Trunketeer 729
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Doug77 9,688
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages