Search for Missing Karen Swift
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#90261 Jan 2, 2014
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>I had surgery due 3 more and without pain pills . I can see and feel like why did I trust that DR. BUT I AM THE REAL KIM ....THINGS Ive done that them pills has caused , wouldn't done If was straight.......oo wellol
Bless your heart!!! Are you sure someone's not slippin''em into your drink or something? Reading your post is like watching a drunk stagger and slur.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90262 Jan 2, 2014
nandoo not signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually like that idea but there is a lot of info on this thread which does not need to be lost or forgotten.
I agree. This is the first thread that was set up when Karen was reported missing and it should continue all the way to the end of the case.
nandoo not signed in

Byram, MS

#90263 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. This is the first thread that was set up when Karen was reported missing and it should continue all the way to the end of the case.
I have tried to help keep this thread bumped up. I am glad to be back here. The names may change but the story is still the same and yes we MUST see this through. Or at least that is how I feel. I continue to pray for Karens family, and ask God to please let the truth come and the right person be held accountable. I know I will get big red X'x because I mentioned prayer but oh well!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90264 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I have tried to help keep this thread bumped up. I am glad to be back here. The names may change but the story is still the same and yes we MUST see this through. Or at least that is how I feel. I continue to pray for Karens family, and ask God to please let the truth come and the right person be held accountable. I know I will get big red X'x because I mentioned prayer but oh well!
The judgeit icons don't mean a thing. Post what you want to.
When you get 10 judgeit icons on one post, don't think for a second that there's more than one person doing the judging.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90265 Jan 2, 2014
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart!!! Are you sure someone's not slippin''em into your drink or something? Reading your post is like watching a drunk stagger and slur.
Lol! Funny!
nandoo not signed in

Byram, MS

#90266 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The judgeit icons don't mean a thing. Post what you want to.
When you get 10 judgeit icons on one post, don't think for a second that there's more than one person doing the judging.
This I know... LOL I laugh at what gets good ones.

hey Queue I havent said hello in a while.

Location hidden

#90267 Jan 2, 2014
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>CLIENTELE.....omg ....corncob you and MRS. STUCK UP TRICK
If you are supposed to be someone different than the idiot, you should have another opinion of me, not the Exact Same one as the idiot! Lol!
nandoo not signed in

Byram, MS

#90268 Jan 2, 2014
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are supposed to be someone different than the idiot, you should have another opinion of me, not the Exact Same one as the idiot! Lol!
LOL Hi Mrstea.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#90269 Jan 2, 2014
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Funny!
OMGosh! Hate to see that one "ON" drugs if they aren't now.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#90270 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
This I know... LOL I laugh at what gets good ones.
hey Queue I havent said hello in a while.
Hey you! Came by the other day but you weren't around then I found out you'd been out of town. Hope all is well.

Location hidden

#90271 Jan 2, 2014
Hi Nandoo and Queue!
Hope all is well -- the idiot has completely emptied his toybox tonight!:-)
bno

United States

#90272 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
Just an update in case any have forgotten, or may have missed it, karma is just another made up name by our resident idiot. She kept the thread turned upside down with stalking accusations, computer hacking and claimed another poster was threatening her. When she messed up with her name changing game, that name disappeared till now. Probably thinking no one will remember.
I vividly remember the day Karma outed itself. I just have the time or desire to dig back to bump posts. An idiot by any other name is still just an idiot, as can be proven by the recent posts.
bno

United States

#90273 Jan 2, 2014
.....don't have the time.......
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90274 Jan 2, 2014
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
I vividly remember the day Karma outed itself. I just have the time or desire to dig back to bump posts. An idiot by any other name is still just an idiot, as can be proven by the recent posts.
I don't have the exact date either, but this episode was leading up to it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

I don't remember how long this went on. It could have been six weeks or more.
Naifeh's name is brought up, too. I think I remember him being indicted on the drunk driving charges. Anyone else read that?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#90275 Jan 2, 2014
Lets go vols wrote:
Lets Go Vols wrote: "No, still under investigation. They are trying to determine if the killer of Karen Swift was involved or not. That is the rumor going around right now. It is true. No butts about it. I have known Tim for 30 years. He isn't getting better, still memory loss, and can't walk much..."
Yes Get a grip. I sad this... what is the big deal about this? I have said before under ummm that I knew Tim for 30 years. I have also visited him after the wreck. That rumor is true and is going around, that is the reason for no charges. My friend Nick took over the investigation. He is a State Trooper. Hollewell is his last name.
Talking about this to? And the friends still remain. Huh**! The killer may be involved, not at Tim directly, but there has been some threats to someone about something in this case. I was told that someone is claiming threats from a certain family or two over Karen Swift. I can't explain anymore, for I will drop it here. I heard rumors that LE already knows about all of it and is checking into it. Whether it is true or not, well it is just a rumor.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90276 Jan 2, 2014
Six counts of vehicular homicide.....

http://www.nwtntoday.com/contentitem/282927/2...

Apparently, the "rumor" about brake lines being cut was bs. Anyone surprised? Well, the same thing will happen in this case. The rumors are bs.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#90277 Jan 2, 2014
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about this to? And the friends still remain. Huh**! The killer may be involved, not at Tim directly, but there has been some threats to someone about something in this case. I was told that someone is claiming threats from a certain family or two over Karen Swift. I can't explain anymore, for I will drop it here. I heard rumors that LE already knows about all of it and is checking into it. Whether it is true or not, well it is just a rumor.
This is not the rumor thread.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90279 Jan 2, 2014
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not the rumor thread.
lol
The NOAA sent me a text alert.
The forecast calls for partly cloudy with 100% chance of intermittent stupid for the next few days.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90280 Jan 2, 2014
Anybody hear about that little girl from Kansas City that just disappeared out of her crib one night while her mom and friend were drinking wine? It happened a couple years ago. Just read an article that says investigators have had her picture age advanced. Makes me wonder if investigators believe she was sold.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#90282 Jan 2, 2014
Lets go vols wrote:
Lets Go Vols wrote: "No, still under investigation. They are trying to determine if the killer of Karen Swift was involved or not. That is the rumor going around right now. It is true. No butts about it. I have known Tim for 30 years. He isn't getting better, still memory loss, and can't walk much..."
Yes Get a grip. I sad this... what is the big deal about this? I have said before under ummm that I knew Tim for 30 years. I have also visited him after the wreck. That rumor is true and is going around, that is the reason for no charges. My friend Nick took over the investigation. He is a State Trooper. Hollewell is his last name.

Talking about this to? And the friends still remain. Huh**! The killer may be involved, not at Tim directly, but there has been some threats to someone about something in this case. I was told that someone is claiming threats from a certain family or two over Karen Swift. I can't explain anymore, for I will drop it here. I heard rumors that LE already knows about all of it and is checking into it. Whether it is true or not, well it is just a rumor.

**Last paragraph posted above by the real ummmmm.replying to Let's go vols.

Omg.....what in tarnation????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO Dentist 7 min Bobby 8
Phil Bredeson wants Internet censorship 2 hr Ring master 34
Bradley Vaughn 4 hr Izzy-_- 2
is chick fil a making anyone else sick? (Mar '12) 6 hr Texasguy80 305
Christian Witchcraft 7 hr Guest 25
Party line at wtro 7 hr Guest 37
Amy jo Rogers 7 hr user 1
P ennie hill cutler 7 hr Pennie Hill 13
Another body found on been Mill road today? 9 hr Izzy-_- 226
Bob Kirk 14 hr guest 7