Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90230 Dec 14, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Just for review...
<quoted text>
Man Up wrote:
I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" . And certainly not to my little children.
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends. I would have been the one to report her missing rather than her friends.
David, you have the information to contact willing professional volunteer search teams. All you have to do is call. Dude! What are you waiting for?
The stage knee injury three days before the disappearance? The ability to jump off and of an ATV all evening at a bonfire Friday night. Didn't appear too injured to me that night man.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly. Car conveniently close enough for you to scurry home through the woods. Clever turning it around to be facing toward home, you made a Uey. Clever that it's still on the main busy thoroughfair.
I'm an investigative reporter and the facts are very telling David. You stalked her, creepered her phone, laptop, friends, you cut her off financially so she had no other choice but to stay in the same house as she got her business up and running and got on her feet.
I guess you can't relate to what you've done to those children since you never had a family. I guess you figured you turned out ok without parents (obviously wrong about that), so they will be fine with out their mom.
And why don't you quit telling those sweet girls that their momma didn't love them and she ran away? They need counseling, not brainwashing and manipulation.
And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.
And whats this I hear about you, David, having a loud altercation with a pretty blond at an eatery in Jackson a few weeks ago. Threatening her life if she takes you to court. And that you have been working less and not making as much $ since your injury. What's up with that man?
Man, You really are a good actor. But, Karen has said to me before, if anything happens to her, it's David.
So, where is she man? Have the decency to be a man. You screwed up and you will be caught. If you go in now and confess, maybe you just lost your temper. You've been under a lot of stress this year. You could get plea bargain and be out in a few short years. Man up!!!
Mother
The last paragraph is probably the best advice someone could give right now.
Martin, TN

#90231 Dec 14, 2013
J4K
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90232 Dec 15, 2013
man up wrote:
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends. I would have been the one to report her missing rather than her friends.
DS had been notified early that Sunday morning that Karen's vehicle was sitting along side the highway about a half mile from the home. He had to be told that the sheriff wanted HIM to report her missing.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#90233 Dec 16, 2013
Justice for Karen, her children, family and friends

Location hidden

#90237 Dec 30, 2013
Time to bump this one up again.
Justice for Karen!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90240 Jan 1, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FORGOTEN ABOUT.he heat needs to be turned up on our elected officales.were you at ummmmm you said you would never let this thread die.
You are right bump!!!

Location hidden

#90241 Jan 1, 2014
ust for review...
Man Up wrote:
I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" . And certainly not to my little children.
David, you have the information to contact willing professional volunteer search teams. All you have to do is call. Dude! What are you waiting for?
The stage knee injury three days before the disappearance? The ability to jump off and of an ATV all evening at a bonfire Friday night. Didn't appear too injured to me that night man.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly. Car conveniently close enough for you to scurry home through the woods. Clever turning it around to be facing toward home, you made a Uey. Clever that it's still on the main busy thoroughfair.
I'm an investigative reporter and the facts are very telling David. You stalked her, creepered her phone, laptop, friends, you cut her off financially so she had no other choice but to stay in the same house as she got her business up and running and got on her feet.
I guess you can't relate to what you've done to those children since you never had a family. I guess you figured you turned out ok without parents (obviously wrong about that), so they will be fine with out their mom.
And why don't you quit telling those sweet girls that their momma didn't love them and she ran away? They need counseling, not brainwashing and manipulation.
And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.
And whats this I hear about you, David, having a loud altercation with a pretty blond at an eatery in Jackson a few weeks ago. Threatening her life if she takes you to court. And that you have been working less and not making as much $ since your injury. What's up with that man?
Man, You really are a good actor. But, Karen has said to me before, if anything happens to her, it's David.
So, where is she man? Have the decency to be a man. You screwed up and you will be caught. If you go in now and confess, maybe you just lost your temper. You've been under a lot of stress this year. You could get plea bargain and be out in a few short years. Man up!!!
Mother

Location hidden

#90242 Jan 1, 2014
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends

I believe he tried to call his sons that morning. I believe he did try to call Karen's phone that morning.

I believe Preston told my friend that he did fall off of the ATV that Friday night, because he was there when it happened. That is when he injured his knee.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly.

I believe the phones were found by the Miss. River, but I don't know where the clothes were found at?

Location hidden

#90243 Jan 1, 2014

A friend told me that David gave her money to go on the trip. If he had creepered her friends, then I believe they would have proof by now to arrest him. I also believe those friends would have turned the info in, and that is all it would have took. That would have been the end of it.And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.

I believe my cousin Jeff had to wait for the search warrant to be issued. If not, then I believe he did a sub par job thus far. I don't know why you would be knocking down my cousin for anyways if you are an investigative reporter. If I knew what station or company you worked for, or who you were, I would report you.

Location hidden

#90244 Jan 1, 2014

This was posted as a rumor on here, so I guess after all, this is where you got that hog wash here. My friend told me that there wasn't any altercation with a blonde in Jackson at all. Just a made up story that is all...

So, how can he confess when he didn't do it. To sum it all up. Woman up, killer waman... woman up!

Location hidden

#90245 Jan 1, 2014
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
ust for review...
Man Up wrote:
Mother
Thanks for bumping this. Tells us that you really do agree with this post.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90247 Jan 2, 2014
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bumping this. Tells us that you really do agree with this post.
J4K!

Location hidden

#90248 Jan 2, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I like keeping this thread bumped up because of the links and other information it contains.
Like the "Man Up" post.
I agree. I was on here this morning looking up an answer to a question that I knew was on here somewhere.
I also agree with what you said about the "rumors". So, ill join you back on this thread, if you dont mind.:-)
romantic hearts

Paris, TN

#90250 Jan 2, 2014
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>I AM BACK , whether you or the couple that acts like a boss or superior , to some of us . I was here from the first day or two. i was even here with a cast to my elbow . So BITE me .J FOR KAREN
o
Awww! How sweet of you to join us.
yee haw

Dallas, TX

#90251 Jan 2, 2014
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>I AM BACK , whether you or the couple that acts like a boss or superior , to some of us . I was here from the first day or two. i was even here with a cast to my elbow . So BITE me .J FOR KAREN
o
Karma, aren't you the original Proudmama2?
nandoo not signed in

Byram, MS

#90252 Jan 2, 2014
Justice For Karen!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90253 Jan 2, 2014
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I was on here this morning looking up an answer to a question that I knew was on here somewhere.
I also agree with what you said about the "rumors". So, ill join you back on this thread, if you dont mind.:-)
The clientele isn't going to change but this thread title is more suited towards justice for Karen than any of the others are.
Guess what

Sioux City, IA

#90254 Jan 2, 2014
The search has been over for a long time. The rumors however, are still flying high.. even a caveman can figure that one out. Perhaps a new thread is in order titled "Justice for Karen Swift???"..
nandoo not signed in

Byram, MS

#90257 Jan 2, 2014
Guess what wrote:
The search has been over for a long time. The rumors however, are still flying high.. even a caveman can figure that one out. Perhaps a new thread is in order titled "Justice for Karen Swift???"..
I actually like that idea but there is a lot of info on this thread which does not need to be lost or forgotten.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90260 Jan 2, 2014
Just an update in case any have forgotten, or may have missed it, karma is just another made up name by our resident idiot. She kept the thread turned upside down with stalking accusations, computer hacking and claimed another poster was threatening her. When she messed up with her name changing game, that name disappeared till now. Probably thinking no one will remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
newbern drug problem 1 hr dirty harry 16
Grand Jury meeting sooner than later 2 hr cant fix stupid 50
Tiffinne Runions 3 hr Youisnosey 3
Mexicans in Dyersburg 4 hr RacistWatchDog 43
Heather hinson 5 hr Metoo 9
King of the red slave states 5 hr Wild Bill 9
why do mexicans just come here legally 5 hr REDS don t care 25

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages