Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#90220 Nov 5, 2013
You are right Hillbilly. This thread needs to be kept bumped as well as the other.

J4K

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#90221 Nov 5, 2013
LOARD HAVE MERCY ON THE BOBO AND SWIFT FAMILY AND THE TYLER FAMILY.it so sad all these bad things happening and no one paying the price except the victims and there family.do LE not care anymore about the good people in these countys any more.what is local le waiting on for election time and then solve 2 or 3 case then if that the case I would not vote no one that in there now.ITS TIME FOR CHANGE IT TIME TO LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW IF THEY DO THE CRIME THEY WILL DO THE TIME.IT IS TIME TO LET THE SHERIFF AND DA,TBI WE ARE THE ONES PAYING THEM. THEY WORK FOR THE TAX PAYERS GET OFF THERE ASS AND DO SOMTHING ABOUT THESE UNSOLVE CASES IN THESE COUNTYS.I can under stand one smart thug out there but it seems like in this day and time all the thuds out there are smarter and are out doing the sheriff and TBI what the hell this world coming to my justice be served for all the missing and unsolved murders in this great countys we live in.

Location hidden

#90223 Nov 6, 2013
Justice for Karens family
Sad

United States

#90225 Nov 7, 2013
Praying still, from Jonesboro, AR!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90226 Nov 11, 2013
I've been praying for Karen, her friends and family. They have been through so much.I wish this case would be solved, so her loved ones would have some peace.

J4k!

Location hidden

#90227 Nov 13, 2013
justice for Karen, her children, family and friends
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90228 Dec 14, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
I've been praying for Karen, her friends and family. They have been through so much.I wish this case would be solved, so her loved ones would have some peace.
J4k!
I like keeping this thread bumped up because of the links and other information it contains.
Like the "Man Up" post.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90229 Dec 14, 2013
Just for review...
Man Up wrote:
I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" . And certainly not to my little children.
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends. I would have been the one to report her missing rather than her friends.
David, you have the information to contact willing professional volunteer search teams. All you have to do is call. Dude! What are you waiting for?
The stage knee injury three days before the disappearance? The ability to jump off and of an ATV all evening at a bonfire Friday night. Didn't appear too injured to me that night man.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly. Car conveniently close enough for you to scurry home through the woods. Clever turning it around to be facing toward home, you made a Uey. Clever that it's still on the main busy thoroughfair.
I'm an investigative reporter and the facts are very telling David. You stalked her, creepered her phone, laptop, friends, you cut her off financially so she had no other choice but to stay in the same house as she got her business up and running and got on her feet.
I guess you can't relate to what you've done to those children since you never had a family. I guess you figured you turned out ok without parents (obviously wrong about that), so they will be fine with out their mom.
And why don't you quit telling those sweet girls that their momma didn't love them and she ran away? They need counseling, not brainwashing and manipulation.
And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.
And whats this I hear about you, David, having a loud altercation with a pretty blond at an eatery in Jackson a few weeks ago. Threatening her life if she takes you to court. And that you have been working less and not making as much $ since your injury. What's up with that man?
Man, You really are a good actor. But, Karen has said to me before, if anything happens to her, it's David.
So, where is she man? Have the decency to be a man. You screwed up and you will be caught. If you go in now and confess, maybe you just lost your temper. You've been under a lot of stress this year. You could get plea bargain and be out in a few short years. Man up!!!
Mother
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90230 Dec 14, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Just for review...
<quoted text>
Man Up wrote:
I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" . And certainly not to my little children.
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends. I would have been the one to report her missing rather than her friends.
David, you have the information to contact willing professional volunteer search teams. All you have to do is call. Dude! What are you waiting for?
The stage knee injury three days before the disappearance? The ability to jump off and of an ATV all evening at a bonfire Friday night. Didn't appear too injured to me that night man.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly. Car conveniently close enough for you to scurry home through the woods. Clever turning it around to be facing toward home, you made a Uey. Clever that it's still on the main busy thoroughfair.
I'm an investigative reporter and the facts are very telling David. You stalked her, creepered her phone, laptop, friends, you cut her off financially so she had no other choice but to stay in the same house as she got her business up and running and got on her feet.
I guess you can't relate to what you've done to those children since you never had a family. I guess you figured you turned out ok without parents (obviously wrong about that), so they will be fine with out their mom.
And why don't you quit telling those sweet girls that their momma didn't love them and she ran away? They need counseling, not brainwashing and manipulation.
And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.
And whats this I hear about you, David, having a loud altercation with a pretty blond at an eatery in Jackson a few weeks ago. Threatening her life if she takes you to court. And that you have been working less and not making as much $ since your injury. What's up with that man?
Man, You really are a good actor. But, Karen has said to me before, if anything happens to her, it's David.
So, where is she man? Have the decency to be a man. You screwed up and you will be caught. If you go in now and confess, maybe you just lost your temper. You've been under a lot of stress this year. You could get plea bargain and be out in a few short years. Man up!!!
Mother
The last paragraph is probably the best advice someone could give right now.
Martin, TN

#90231 Dec 14, 2013
J4K
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90232 Dec 15, 2013
man up wrote:
DS had been notified early that Sunday morning that Karen's vehicle was sitting along side the highway about a half mile from the home. He had to be told that the sheriff wanted HIM to report her missing.

Location hidden

#90233 Dec 16, 2013
Justice for Karen, her children, family and friends

Location hidden

#90237 Dec 30, 2013
Time to bump this one up again.
Justice for Karen!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#90240 Jan 1, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FORGOTEN ABOUT.he heat needs to be turned up on our elected officales.were you at ummmmm you said you would never let this thread die.
You are right bump!!!

Location hidden

#90241 Jan 1, 2014
ust for review...
Man Up wrote:
Mother

Location hidden

#90242 Jan 1, 2014
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends

I believe he tried to call his sons that morning. I believe he did try to call Karen's phone that morning.

I believe Preston told my friend that he did fall off of the ATV that Friday night, because he was there when it happened. That is when he injured his knee.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly.

I believe the phones were found by the Miss. River, but I don't know where the clothes were found at?

Location hidden

#90243 Jan 1, 2014

A friend told me that David gave her money to go on the trip. If he had creepered her friends, then I believe they would have proof by now to arrest him. I also believe those friends would have turned the info in, and that is all it would have took. That would have been the end of it.And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.

I believe my cousin Jeff had to wait for the search warrant to be issued. If not, then I believe he did a sub par job thus far. I don't know why you would be knocking down my cousin for anyways if you are an investigative reporter. If I knew what station or company you worked for, or who you were, I would report you.

Location hidden

#90244 Jan 1, 2014

This was posted as a rumor on here, so I guess after all, this is where you got that hog wash here. My friend told me that there wasn't any altercation with a blonde in Jackson at all. Just a made up story that is all...

So, how can he confess when he didn't do it. To sum it all up. Woman up, killer waman... woman up!

Location hidden

#90245 Jan 1, 2014
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
ust for review...
Man Up wrote:
Mother
Thanks for bumping this. Tells us that you really do agree with this post.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#90247 Jan 2, 2014
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bumping this. Tells us that you really do agree with this post.
J4K!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheres the party 3 min Miarus ueyeao 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 9 min Isabella Fireray 10,706
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 13 min Isabella Fireray 1,247
Misty Buckner 22 min Yaman 4
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 25 min Samuel-7g-Jackson 8,434
Karen Swift 39 min noisy 1
DPD new ones 1 hr Seriously 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages