#89652 Jul 17, 2013
Best news I have hears all day!

J4K her children and family.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#89653 Jul 17, 2013
uberlord wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it was too good to be true.
Done!

Location hidden

#89654 Jul 17, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Best news I have hears all day!
J4K her children and family.
You mean, the best news that you have heard all day.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#89655 Jul 17, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Just Me, why do you have to act like a bully wannabe on the playground? You get on here and beat a dead horse!
You can pretend to be all caring now all you want to. But nobody has forgotten all the cruel things you have said about Karen. Stop being a hypocrite. You have said many things that could be hurtful to the kids..and btw don't worry about what I do or do not do...its no skin off your a$$.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#89656 Jul 17, 2013
There would be no beating of a dead horse which is all the last couple of days have been if certain posters would just learn to comprehend, and read more carefully. Although I think its done intentionally to deflect attention off the subject.
If I make a typo I do not need the resident idiot correcting it. Everyone knew what I meant.
Dont go away mad just go away.
I know this will provoke it to respond but no need Im back to ignoring.

Location hidden

#89657 Jul 17, 2013
nandoo wrote:
There would be no beating of a dead horse which is all the last couple of days have been if certain posters would just learn to comprehend, and read more carefully. Although I think its done intentionally to deflect attention off the subject.
If I make a typo I do not need the resident idiot correcting it. Everyone knew what I meant.
You all know what you have done.

Location hidden

#89658 Jul 17, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pretend to be all caring now all you want to. But nobody has forgotten all the cruel things you have said about Karen. Stop being a hypocrite. You have said many things that could be hurtful to the kids..and btw don't worry about what I do or do not do...its no skin off your a$$.
So, you admit what you have done, and the cruel things here.

Location hidden

#89659 Jul 17, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You all know what you have done.
Do not dare try to say I have hurt anyone. I didn not kill Karen! that is the only person to blame for innocent people being hurt.
I am here to support Karens family, children and friends in banding together as we wait for justice.
YOU can go suck an egg! I would love to say more to you, but Im gonna calm down and ignore your ignorant a$$ from here on out.

You said you were leaving so leave already.

Location hidden

#89660 Jul 17, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not dare try to say I have hurt anyone. I didn not kill Karen! that is the only person to blame for innocent people being hurt.
I am here to support Karens family, children and friends in banding together as we wait for justice.
YOU can go suck an egg! I would love to say more to you, but Im gonna calm down and ignore your ignorant a$$ from here on out.
You said you were leaving so leave already.
I said I wasn't leaving. You should have read what I said. Now, go with your crew, and feel guilty about what you all have done.

Location hidden

#89661 Jul 17, 2013
The guilt lies with the Murderer. I am guilt free!
:)
Have a nice day!

Location hidden

#89662 Jul 17, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Have a nice day!
The guilt lies within you and the rest, for you know what you have done, with the rest of them.

Location hidden

#89663 Jul 17, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Your king dawg might have corrected it for you...
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#89664 Jul 17, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit what you have done, and the cruel things here.
There you go NOT getting it once again. Now I told you to bump up where I have accused or done anything hurtful or LEAVE ME ALONE!! I think your cousin needs to shut you the hello up! Pathetic weasel talk stupid all you want..I'm done with you..sorry a$$.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#89665 Jul 17, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Have a nice day!
You have a nice day too Nandoo :)

Location hidden

#89666 Jul 17, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go NOT getting it once again. Now I told you to bump up where I have accused or done anything hurtful or LEAVE ME ALONE!! I think your cousin needs to shut you the hello up! Pathetic weasel talk stupid all you want..I'm done with you..sorry a$$.
Once again, I don't have to bump. Anytime you agree with someone about these cruel things said, it is just as bad.
Curious

Osceola, IA

#89667 Jul 17, 2013
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
First off....bull sh!t!!! Your only friend is you effen keyboard.
Second, how is it that you are "friends" with these young men??? You are fat ol' blustery gnome that claims to have grown kids. Ya make me wanna PUKE, you really do.
Lol GG! Well done. I'm still a snickerin'!
J4K
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#89668 Jul 17, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol GG! Well done. I'm still a snickerin'!
J4K
Ikr lol
I try to ignore but dang IT gets on my nerves so bad. I keep thinking if everyone would just let IT ramble it might get tired. I personally am goin try harder than ever.:-) Wonder if anyone has actually heard anything from the search. I will be so glad when everything they have comes to light no matter what the truth is! No matter who's right and who's wrong. Karen deserves justice!

J4K Soon!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#89669 Jul 17, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I said I wasn't leaving. You should have read what I said. Now, go with your crew, and feel guilty about what you all have done.
There ya go bashing Karen again. Siding with Ginga must mean that right?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#89670 Jul 17, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, I don't have to bump. Anytime you agree with someone about these cruel things said, it is just as bad.
That's because there's nothing to bump. Now go hang with your Ginga crew and feel guilty with them for what you all have done to Karen and her memory....(tried to I should say)

Location hidden

#89671 Jul 17, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go bashing Karen again. Siding with Ginga must mean that right?
I am not siding with Ginger, just admit siding with the ones that know what you all did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caterpillar shutting down 10 min godknows 27
mechanic/four wheeler repair (Jan '10) 56 min guest 19
Los Portales Mexican Rest. (Aug '09) 2 hr REDS don t care 57
Dyersburg Regional 2 hr guest 3
wreck in Newbern 4 hr Guest 2 16
Anyone buy used lawn mowers?? (Apr '09) 4 hr Mbwall 45
White trash in dyersburg 4 hr fred 12 11
Road Rage Dyersburg Lake Road 8 hr Nope 21

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web