Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#88899 Jul 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
Btw .... ummm/Get over yourself/a woman is the POI
We don't hate DS. We've said many times we don't want it to be him for the sake of the children. Denial does not make it so. You think you're so much smarter than everyone else. You'd be surprised what some know in this case and LE knows exactly who did this. They've said 1 POI. That's it ....as much as you try to muddy the waters. Mark my words.....one day soon they're coming for you. Until then, I hope you have nightmares and are haunted by Karen for the rest of your days. Church does not redeem you.....even your pastor knows. Sorry, the Brutal truth hurts, don't it?? I'm sorry you made such a terrible choice....but you will pay the price.
To those that know something about this case, then they and you need to quit leaking these things. You need to discuss the burning barrel issue with my cousin, ever since you know so much more...

Location hidden

#88900 Jul 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
Btw .... ummm/Get over yourself/a woman is the POI
We don't hate DS. We've said many times we don't want it to be him for the sake of the children. Denial does not make it so. You think you're so much smarter than everyone else. You'd be surprised what some know in this case and LE knows exactly who did this. They've said 1 POI. That's it ....as much as you try to muddy the waters. Mark my words.....one day soon they're coming for you. Until then, I hope you have nightmares and are haunted by Karen for the rest of your days. Church does not redeem you.....even your pastor knows. Sorry, the Brutal truth hurts, don't it?? I'm sorry you made such a terrible choice....but you will pay the price.
And who is coming after me? Bring them on!! They'll wish they never saw the lights of me... If that is what you are saying?

Location hidden

#88901 Jul 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
Why don't you return Dyersburg Sheriff's office call....they want to speak with you??
Sweet dreams!
Justice for Karen, Johnson Family & the Swift children
And David! Make sure you tell this woman to call, and turn herself in...

Location hidden

#88902 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
You attack posters (including me) with your other names/personalities that don't agree with you no matter what their theories are. Even one's that don't have/haven't had D necessarily pegged for this.
I don't attack you with other personalities. You all attack me, due to my opinion that is different then yours and a couple of more.

Location hidden

#88903 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have JUST ANY woman doing this. You specifically stated which one. I just think you are wrong. I find it too far fetched even with how I look for other shoes to drop.
But oh, I do have that certain woman doing this! JMO!

Location hidden

#88904 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of us that HAS NOT done that.
Wrong! She did admit it too!

Location hidden

#88905 Jul 2, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Good morning Hopeful, Curious, and everyone else. Some days I just cant deal with the nonsense and have to give myself a break from this thread. I too will be here until the end.
J4k, Swift children, and Johnson family.
And David!

Location hidden

#88906 Jul 2, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Good morning Hopeful, Curious, and everyone else. Some days I just cant deal with the nonsense and have to give myself a break from this thread. I too will be here until the end.
J4k, Swift children, and Johnson family.
Give yourself a break from topix? If you can't deal with topix, then you a big huge problem...
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88907 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>To those that know something about this case, then they and you need to quit leaking these things. You need to discuss the burning barrel issue with my cousin, ever since you know so much more...
Have you contacted "your cousin" on your details of "the particular woman"?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88908 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! She did admit it too!
Bump that for us ehhh

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88909 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>To those that know something about this case, then they and you need to quit leaking these things. You need to discuss the burning barrel issue with my cousin, ever since you know so much more...
Just how stupid do you think your cousin is? He has been sheriff for awhile and I bet he has done some investigating..do you really believe something like a burn barrel wasn't looked at? You are losing it...if you ever had "it".

Location hidden

#88910 Jul 2, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how stupid do you think your cousin is? He has been sheriff for awhile and I bet he has done some investigating..do you really believe something like a burn barrel wasn't looked at? You are losing it...if you ever had "it".
Show me a link Rit about the burning barrel! Where are you all getting this at?

Location hidden

#88911 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you contacted "your cousin" on your details of "the particular woman"?
I don't have to. The POI they have has already been announced. It is the POI... A woman that I have... JMO!

Location hidden

#88912 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump that for us ehhh
I don't have time right now. She did admit it. Where was you at, at the time?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#88913 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Give yourself a break from topix? If you can't deal with topix, then you a big huge problem...
no never mind. Its pointless to respond to you. Im asking nicely this time. please do not reply to me again.
Thank you

J4K

Location hidden

#88914 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you'll have to bump up a post where it seems to you he's lost his temper.
He lost his temper somewhere around David's bathroom once. And other places...

Location hidden

#88915 Jul 2, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! BY the way! My cousin isn't stupid, he is waiting on someone to tell him about the burning barrel incident that has popped up from curious.
get a grip

Dyersburg, TN

#88916 Jul 2, 2013
My apologies in advance for shouting here, but...

UMMM...ONE LAST TIME, YOU DO NOT GET BLASTED FOR HAVING A DIFFERING OPINION!!YOU GET BLASTED FOR YOUR GAME PLAYING, DISRESPECT AND PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO TWIST PEOPLE'S WORDS.

I have no doubt WHATSOEVER that you sit back and chuckle with glee, as RiT once so aptly stated it.

I can speak for several, I'm sure, who are here in support of justice for Karen Swift, but that is not why you post on these threads. It is the ONLY WAY for you to get the attention you so desperately crave. It has nothing to do with your so-called opinion.

I truly do not know what to think at times about who did or didn't commit this murder. I have never stated anywhere that I think David did this. But...I have common sense, so I discuss this case and point out things that don't bode well for the husband. The information I use is STRICTLY things I have read in the media. I cannot help it that the things given to the media by LE look bad on David.

Again, umm, stop whining that you get blasted for your OPINION because you don't. If you hadn't been so ridiculous you may have been a positive contributor to this thread even WITH your opinion of "having a woman doing this."

I both do and don't feel pity for you.

Justice for Karen is also justice for her family and friends.

United States

#88917 Jul 2, 2013
JUSTICE???? I don`t think it is for Justice that people keep posting for.I think it goes back to "I am right". "You are wrong".
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88918 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to. The POI they have has already been announced. It is the POI... A woman that I have... JMO!
Provide a link with the announcement of who the POI is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs (Oct '15) 45 min Doobie 22
Gee 1 hr lol 15
God is Great (Aug '14) 3 hr The Real Smarty 3,555
Heather Helton 7 hr Guest 5
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) 7 hr Chris 19
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 8 hr Say watt 10,748
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 15 hr Maverick 808 4,804
Looking to have some fun 15 hr yourslutness 36

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web