Searcy, AR

#88857 Jul 1, 2013
Cause all roads do lead back to you.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#88858 Jul 1, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
I guess you'll be broke for sure then huh?
Just like the rest of us huh?

And Curtis

#88859 Jul 1, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Cause all roads do lead back to you.
How does all of the roads lead back to me? I am not the one that is accusing David anymore, like you all are...
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#88860 Jul 1, 2013
You're the only one who had pointed the finger at... Well everybody.

And Curtis

#88861 Jul 1, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
You're the only one who had pointed the finger at... Well everybody.
Yep! I did, until my opinion changed. But I did mention David now... suing...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88862 Jul 1, 2013
I still believe that the person responsible for hurting the children is the one that killed their mother. Nothing said on topix, which clearly is not considered a hot bed of truth and justice, has the power to change one thing that has happened to their family or will happen. None of us kid ourselves into believing that we control anything related to the arrest and conviction of the murderer. What we do here is support one another and keep the flame burning for Karen....that is what this is about for me. I am so very sorry for every family member that has been hurt by Karens death. But, I am here because a beautiful mother of 4 was cold bloodedly killed and left like trash for the elements and animals. I will keep talking about Karen and I will keep praying that today is the day an arrest is made. I cannot be guilted into stopping by some random topix poster that has no more influence on me than I have on them.
Frankly, if um and anyone agree on something, I tend to look sideways at them...um is an idiot.

J4K
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#88863 Jul 1, 2013
Who was talking bad about the boys. My God you are one sick ba$tard. Page 315

Guest | Dec 23, 2011
I am hearing "rumors" as of yesterday that the 18 year old son of Karen's is responsible for her death.... According to the "rumor", Karen and her son were not getting along so well lately. Mostly the son was upset that mom was living the single life again and he did not agree with her action. Just hear say from a little bird.
Report this post

The of course guess who chimed in.

Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I had wondered about that one myself.'Rumor' was she wasn't getting along with either of the boys very well because they didn't approve of things she was doing.

Disgusting.
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#88864 Jul 1, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
I still believe that the person responsible for hurting the children is the one that killed their mother. Nothing said on topix, which clearly is not considered a hot bed of truth and justice, has the power to change one thing that has happened to their family or will happen. None of us kid ourselves into believing that we control anything related to the arrest and conviction of the murderer. What we do here is support one another and keep the flame burning for Karen....that is what this is about for me. I am so very sorry for every family member that has been hurt by Karens death. But, I am here because a beautiful mother of 4 was cold bloodedly killed and left like trash for the elements and animals. I will keep talking about Karen and I will keep praying that today is the day an arrest is made. I cannot be guilted into stopping by some random topix poster that has no more influence on me than I have on them.
Frankly, if um and anyone agree on something, I tend to look sideways at them...um is an idiot.
J4K
Keep the flame burning. I like that. Thanks RIT!

And Curtis

#88865 Jul 1, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
J4K
Well, I tend to look sideways to you all, when you agree that David did this. I do have a couple that agrees with me that a woman did it... still JMO!

And Curtis

#88866 Jul 1, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep what flame burning? To blast someone with a different opinion than yours? Hahahaha! Very funny! We can keep Karen's name alive without blasting each other, because that is what you all do now...

Location hidden

#88867 Jul 1, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Hopeful. You keep us going, and keep certain people on edge. I like that!!!

And Curtis

#88868 Jul 1, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Hopeful. You keep us going, and keep certain people on edge. I like that!!!
I'm not on edge. I just have a woman doing this, that is all.

Location hidden

#88869 Jul 1, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Naw! doubt that.
I have NO doubt!

And Curtis

#88870 Jul 1, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO doubt!
He is probably mad at you at this point for blaming him...
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#88871 Jul 1, 2013
Murder is illegal and punishable. Think about it!

Ginger is in the House | Sep 15, 2012
I'm off for the morning. SS gets involved when illegal activity is involved. Think about it!
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#88872 Jul 1, 2013
Probably. We can tell by your posts that you are angry. Oh well.

Location hidden

#88873 Jul 1, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>He is probably mad at you at this point for blaming him...
LIAR....still waiting on you to bump the post where I blame him?! What a joke...

J4K

Location hidden

#88874 Jul 1, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>He is probably mad at you at this point for blaming him...
And, btw, I know he is LHAO at you if he reads this thread because nobody can read your posts without laughing! And that is a FACT Jack... ;)

And Curtis

#88875 Jul 1, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR....still waiting on you to bump the post where I blame him?! What a joke...
J4K
You have already told me that you blame him. Remember?

And Curtis

#88876 Jul 1, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Probably. We can tell by your posts that you are angry. Oh well.
Who is angry?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min Irving 145,870
Thomas McNeely (Jun '12) 37 min guest 2 26
support officer wilson 3 hr my opinion 24
DCHS student NOT suspended fo sayin Bless you 4 hr Dirtyburg 40
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 4 hr Dirtyburg 583
Tony Ivy Jr 4 hr Rda 4
is chick fil a making anyone else sick? (Mar '12) 5 hr Kent_Mansley 132
Mom of the "bless you" girl 6 hr DC Sick of the Drama 73
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 8 hr Guest 65
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg