Search for Missing Karen Swift
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88907 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>To those that know something about this case, then they and you need to quit leaking these things. You need to discuss the burning barrel issue with my cousin, ever since you know so much more...
Have you contacted "your cousin" on your details of "the particular woman"?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88908 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! She did admit it too!
Bump that for us ehhh

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88909 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>To those that know something about this case, then they and you need to quit leaking these things. You need to discuss the burning barrel issue with my cousin, ever since you know so much more...
Just how stupid do you think your cousin is? He has been sheriff for awhile and I bet he has done some investigating..do you really believe something like a burn barrel wasn't looked at? You are losing it...if you ever had "it".

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#88910 Jul 2, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how stupid do you think your cousin is? He has been sheriff for awhile and I bet he has done some investigating..do you really believe something like a burn barrel wasn't looked at? You are losing it...if you ever had "it".
Show me a link Rit about the burning barrel! Where are you all getting this at?

Location hidden

#88911 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you contacted "your cousin" on your details of "the particular woman"?
I don't have to. The POI they have has already been announced. It is the POI... A woman that I have... JMO!

Location hidden

#88912 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump that for us ehhh
I don't have time right now. She did admit it. Where was you at, at the time?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#88913 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Give yourself a break from topix? If you can't deal with topix, then you a big huge problem...
no never mind. Its pointless to respond to you. Im asking nicely this time. please do not reply to me again.
Thank you

J4K

Location hidden

#88914 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you'll have to bump up a post where it seems to you he's lost his temper.
He lost his temper somewhere around David's bathroom once. And other places...

Location hidden

#88915 Jul 2, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! BY the way! My cousin isn't stupid, he is waiting on someone to tell him about the burning barrel incident that has popped up from curious.
get a grip

Dyersburg, TN

#88916 Jul 2, 2013
My apologies in advance for shouting here, but...

UMMM...ONE LAST TIME, YOU DO NOT GET BLASTED FOR HAVING A DIFFERING OPINION!!YOU GET BLASTED FOR YOUR GAME PLAYING, DISRESPECT AND PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO TWIST PEOPLE'S WORDS.

I have no doubt WHATSOEVER that you sit back and chuckle with glee, as RiT once so aptly stated it.

I can speak for several, I'm sure, who are here in support of justice for Karen Swift, but that is not why you post on these threads. It is the ONLY WAY for you to get the attention you so desperately crave. It has nothing to do with your so-called opinion.

I truly do not know what to think at times about who did or didn't commit this murder. I have never stated anywhere that I think David did this. But...I have common sense, so I discuss this case and point out things that don't bode well for the husband. The information I use is STRICTLY things I have read in the media. I cannot help it that the things given to the media by LE look bad on David.

Again, umm, stop whining that you get blasted for your OPINION because you don't. If you hadn't been so ridiculous you may have been a positive contributor to this thread even WITH your opinion of "having a woman doing this."

I both do and don't feel pity for you.

Justice for Karen is also justice for her family and friends.

United States

#88917 Jul 2, 2013
JUSTICE???? I don`t think it is for Justice that people keep posting for.I think it goes back to "I am right". "You are wrong".
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88918 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to. The POI they have has already been announced. It is the POI... A woman that I have... JMO!
Provide a link with the announcement of who the POI is.

Location hidden

#88919 Jul 2, 2013
get a grip wrote:
My apologies in advance for shouting here, but...
UMMM...ONE LAST TIME, YOU DO NOT GET BLASTED FOR HAVING A DIFFERING OPINION!!YOU GET BLASTED FOR YOUR GAME PLAYING, DISRESPECT AND PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO TWIST PEOPLE'S WORDS.
I have no doubt WHATSOEVER that you sit back and chuckle with glee, as RiT once so aptly stated it.
I can speak for several, I'm sure, who are here in support of justice for Karen Swift, but that is not why you post on these threads. It is the ONLY WAY for you to get the attention you so desperately crave. It has nothing to do with your so-called opinion.
I truly do not know what to think at times about who did or didn't commit this murder. I have never stated anywhere that I think David did this. But...I have common sense, so I discuss this case and point out things that don't bode well for the husband. The information I use is STRICTLY things I have read in the media. I cannot help it that the things given to the media by LE look bad on David.
Again, umm, stop whining that you get blasted for your OPINION because you don't. If you hadn't been so ridiculous you may have been a positive contributor to this thread even WITH your opinion of "having a woman doing this."
I both do and don't feel pity for you.
Justice for Karen is also justice for her family and friends.
OH! But you are wrong. I have been cursed at, hollowed at, and even been called names, because I have a woman doing this.

Location hidden

#88920 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a link with the announcement of who the POI is.
I didn't say anything about their POI, I said my POI is what I have... I also said it was just my opinion, that is a woman, as the POI!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88921 Jul 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OH! But you are wrong. I have been cursed at, hollowed at, and even been called names, because I have a woman doing this.
What is "hollowed at"? LOL

Location hidden

#88922 Jul 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "hollowed at"? LOL
Screamed at!

Location hidden

#88923 Jul 2, 2013
This is off topic and I apologize in advance. I have a question for those of you who are familiar with Topix.
Can you pay to have a thread removed?
I was reading a few threads yesterday in a different city and state and today they are all gone. How is this possible?

Thanks for the info and again sorry to be off topic.

Location hidden

#88924 Jul 2, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
no never mind. Its pointless to respond to you. Im asking nicely this time. please do not reply to me again.
Thank you
J4K
Not being mean here, but why are you having so much problems with topix? Topix, is just topix. It may be topix, but I know I haven't lied to you, on what I do, and who is kin to me. Everything I have mentioned about on what I do for a living is the truth. I am kin to Jeff, that is the truth. Don't worry about topix, because this place isn't worth getting upset over. Just be yourself, and relax. Do like me, just get in whirlwind and go after it. That is what I do. Not just here, but anywhere else I go to post. Sometimes, you'll be surprised that your former friends that turned on you years ago, is here posting. Just look what I went through on the Union City threads. That is the reason I did what I did there, because to hush up some of my old enemies from Goodyear. You wouldn't believe the enemies that used to be good friends, that backfired on each other there. It happened. Evidence of it has been here on this thread, because I have been attacked more than once about Goodyear here, and everything else about it. I hope you understand, that when dawg or others talk about the Union City threads, I hope that you at least understand now, why me and my friends posted over there. I had one friend, and his name was ICU. I had others as well. We got what we wanted, but I guarantee you, that it won't calm down in the near future. I will probably have more trouble about Goodyear...

Location hidden

#88925 Jul 2, 2013
What I meant more trouble is me and my friends, that deals with our enemies from there.

Location hidden

#88926 Jul 2, 2013
uhhh huh! Ok well moving on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 10 min Spider 11,595
Mexicans in Dyersburg 28 min Realist 54
nsk 48 min REDS don t care 11
Trumpís Roach-Infested Restaurants Are Vile Com... 55 min REDS don t care 1
Jeff box 1 hr Mission man 8
Time for my Mexican friends swim in the pool,(t... 2 hr I wont judge you 5
Sarah Huckabee Sanders refused service 4 hr Realist 5

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages