Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88761 Jun 28, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And just when I said that it is bad to talk about the boys, and the girls on here, look what you do. You didn't even respond about that missy, so that tells me that you all may be feeling guilty about it, and you know that I am 100% correct...
My name is not Missy! Disrespectful twerp! And you.. 100% correct?? Thanks for the laugh!!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#88762 Jun 28, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump up any post talking bad about any kid.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Sadly, this is a simple case of domestic homicide.
I think the two older boys know who the perp is that took their mother's life. Hopefully they stayed the hell away from Dyersburg today.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

So disrespectful! Sick! There ya go Que!!

Location hidden

#88763 Jun 28, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is not Missy! Disrespectful twerp! And you.. 100% correct?? Thanks for the laugh!!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

I think the two older boys know who the perp is that took their mother's life. Hopefully they stayed the hell away from Dyersburg today.

Yep! You should be feeling guilty!! Anyone tells their kids to stay away from the their daddy, needs to repent...
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#88764 Jun 28, 2013
lol

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#88765 Jun 28, 2013
That is speaking badly of the dad not the kids. Get a clue

Location hidden

#88766 Jun 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
That is speaking badly of the dad not the kids. Get a clue
Wrong! "They" is used as plural Two. Which is referring to the two older sons. You better back up and re-read it again.

Location hidden

#88767 Jun 28, 2013
Do not tell me I better back it up. Im capable of understanding the English language. You are the one with comprehension problems. Im done. Say what you will. Oh and be sure to give me a big fat X and a peanut.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88768 Jun 28, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg
Indianapolis, IN
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012
Judged:
So disrespectful! Sick! There ya go Que!!
Sorry...but it doesn't say anything bad A B O U T the kids.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88769 Jun 28, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! "They" is used as plural Two. Which is referring to the two older sons. You better back up and re-read it again.
NO...YOU need to read it again. For God's sake, you can't form a complete sentence......how should we expect you to read one.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88770 Jun 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Do not tell me I better back it up. Im capable of understanding the English language. You are the one with comprehension problems. Im done. Say what you will. Oh and be sure to give me a big fat X and a peanut.
LMAO! God luv ya

Location hidden

#88771 Jun 28, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! God luv ya
LOL I know. I have got to stop communicating with trolls.
Hopeful

United States

#88772 Jun 28, 2013
You sick at being guilty. Gettin to you ain't it? Everybody knows and you've done it to yourself. G U I L T Y!!!

Location hidden

#88773 Jun 28, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! "They" is used as plural Two. Which is referring to the two older sons. You better back up and re-read it again.
NO you need to comprehend what you read! But, sadly it will never happen! That was not bad mouthing any kid. David maybe ..but not the kids.

Location hidden

#88774 Jun 28, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
NO...YOU need to read it again. For God's sake, you can't form a complete sentence......how should we expect you to read one.
Isn't that the truth? It comes down to basic comprehension skills that most of us learned early in life. Sadly, he is lacking them.

Location hidden

#88775 Jun 28, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Listen you mental midget, just because you say it does not make it so. No one has ever had a mean thing to say about the children, you yesm the children, no. Give it a rest. Why don't you take a walk, clear your head, GET A LIFE. Anything but play this incessant game you insist on playing. You are such a disappointment, is there no conscious human being in there?

United States

#88777 Jun 28, 2013
What happened to the Karen Swift thread?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#88778 Jun 28, 2013
There have been several persons of interest throughout the course of the investigation, but Box stated they have ruled all of them out, except for one person in particular.

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1889980.htm...

United States

#88779 Jun 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
There have been several persons of interest throughout the course of the investigation, but Box stated they have ruled all of them out, except for one person in particular.

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1889980.htm...
Is that the latest developments regarding the case? Im asking because That article is nearly a year old.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#88780 Jun 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the latest developments regarding the case? Im asking because That article is nearly a year old.
Doesn't change the FACT that there is still only ONE poi! Get it, got it now, good!!!
Hopeful

United States

#88781 Jun 28, 2013
And btw, someone at the sheriffs department would like to speak to you. Maybe we could see this case if you would cooperate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temple of Praise 24 min Looking for Jesus 1
Girl with half sleeve at walmart 29 min Your mom 2
Anyone know what happed at okeena park Monday? 31 min Your mom 3
Jason roberts 34 min Run dmc 16
When the truth hurts!! 51 min Sum1whoknows 5
Alvinos Pizza 1 hr The Sophisticate 21
Haslam coming to Lake Co. for a business coming... 1 hr Pux 9
Multiple cops on the street 20 hr Dux 26
What happened on Parkview Tue Pux 43

Dyersburg Jobs