Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#88733 Jun 27, 2013
I guess the best thing for Karen's family is to go talk to an attorney. Maybe if they find the right attorney closed doors will open and they can proceed with a civil suit.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#88734 Jun 27, 2013
I have trouble with links but I am on page 3132
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#88735 Jun 27, 2013
It will be interesting!'

bno | Sep 5, 2012
"When" an arrest is made, it will be interesting to see Who stops posting.
Report this post
Curious

Osceola, IA

#88736 Jun 27, 2013
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Also check when the minor children's SOL starts, it may not be until they are 18.(SOL is Statute of Limitations, not the other SOL)
Not sure what you mean about the SOL on the minor children? Do you mean for them to file suit?

As far as the SOL on filing a wrongful death civil suit I read 1 year from discovery in TN. Another place I read 2 years....so without seeking an attorney myself on the matter I'm not sure. Either way, the technicality here may be LE & the DA sealing the autopsy/cause of death and all of the evidence. I pray that is the case and I pray Karens mother receives the support and guidance to push forward on this. IMO it's the right thing to do. I'm sure the girls will be taken good care of, but who knows what could happen. After an arrest he could plea down and be out in a few years. I'd want to make his prospects as difficult as possible. He took everything from his own family, her family....and he needs to pay the ultimate price in more ways than one. Sadly, it will not bring Karen back, but I'd bet she would want the same for her children and to ensure their future.

J4K soon!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#88737 Jun 27, 2013
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>-
Uh huh...that makes it true then - because you typed it. NOT!!
So then if we use your convoluted logic, that makes everything you have typed true. But WAIT!!! That's IMPOSSIBLE. You've been busted lying thousands of times!! You have NO, NADA, ZILCH, ZERO credibility here.
GG... this ordeal about Goodyear has nothing to do with you or this thread. I know what happened that day, because I was standing outside after I clocked out to go home. I turned around to see what was going on, and heard the whole thing. The next thing I saw was him slapping my friend in the face. The friend of mine was a supervisor there. Two of my friends called the laws on him, and that caused an uproar on the parking lot. The dude that slapped my friend, had friends as well, and they got mad, because two of my friends called the law. Others got involved, and it went on for 2 to three years of fighting, arguing, and other things...

Location hidden

#88738 Jun 27, 2013
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Not speaking for nandoo, but you have that effect on folks...
Why do I have affect on folks for? I am just here for this case, and expressing my opinions just like you all do. Sometimes a hearsay is fact, on what somebody heard? I don't hear any one questioning them about their hearsays at all. See, you hear one hearsay as fact from someone, but then you hear another hearsay from a different person, then they get questioned and blasted for it here... what is the difference? Well, there is no difference... it is all just different hearsays when people put it as facts...

Martin, TN

#88739 Jun 27, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>GG... this ordeal about Goodyear has nothing to do with you or this thread. I know what happened that day, because I was standing outside after I clocked out to go home. I turned around to see what was going on, and heard the whole thing. The next thing I saw was him slapping my friend in the face. The friend of mine was a supervisor there. Two of my friends called the laws on him, and that caused an uproar on the parking lot. The dude that slapped my friend, had friends as well, and they got mad, because two of my friends called the law. Others got involved, and it went on for 2 to three years of fighting, arguing, and other things...
OMG!!! You have made up a whole novel, haven't you?

The whole thing was done and over in less than 30 seconds. The super went upstairs to report the incident and he couldn't find ONE SINGLE PERSON to back up his story! NOTHING happened outside(except in your fantasy world), the law was never called(why would they be?) and no one was fired. The supervisor was offered a position in Buffalo, N.Y., which he took and was fired less than a year later. This all happened before YOU ever stepped a foot in the plant. Again, plans to get rid of you were already in the works before the layoff was announced. Loser.

Oh....and also....there like here, you had NO friends. Everyone knew you were weird and shunned you. They weren't laughing with you, they were laughing AT you loser.

Location hidden

#88740 Jun 27, 2013
You see, here is one thing that I've noticed, why is it even necessary to bring up the children for in any conversations? Yes, of course we have all done it here, and I think it is wrong. I think the boys have been talked bad about, and that is the way I see it sometimes, even though other posters don't. I don't think that they should even be brought up at all. That is why posters is not trusted on this thread or elsewhere, because most here thinks that they are right about some things, in which they are not. That is what the raucous begins most of the time. It has been going on two years, and yet we still talk about the same things, about what poster is who. Why should we continue down this same path for? I came to this thread for one reason, and one reason only, and that was to see what my cousin Jeff was involved in. When I came here on the first day, I didn't even know who was over this case, or that my cousin was involved, until I saw him on the news. I had spoken to him before and after this happened, and continue to today. All I can ask him is, how are you doing, because my emotions has been running high from day one, when I found out about it. Worried? Of course, because I worry about the family, because they are part of my family as well. Some of you don't realize the toll that this case has on some of these guys and Jeff. I see it every other time when I go, and I see how tired they have been or still are. Believe me when I say that they do other things for the community, but even that doesn't shake the tiredness that they have had from this case from day one. If you all will look, I post mostly on three different threads now about 95% of the time, and I am not really worried about other threads anymore, because this thread, Holly's and Curtis Tyler's thread has became interesting to me. This thread has taught me a lot about missing/abduction/murder cases. I may get the royal bad treatment, but it doesn't really matter to me at all, because I am still learning even after two years.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88741 Jun 27, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at it again. She was flipping him the bird. You must use your imagination though but I figured it out quickly.
Dang! I sure didnt see that! Well I'll be darned, she's ever more uncouth than I thought...and that's sayin something!!!

Location hidden

#88742 Jun 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! You have made up a whole novel, haven't you?
The whole thing was done and over in less than 30 seconds. The super went upstairs to report the incident and he couldn't find ONE SINGLE PERSON to back up his story! NOTHING happened outside(except in your fantasy world), the law was never called(why would they be?) and no one was fired. The supervisor was offered a position in Buffalo, N.Y., which he took and was fired less than a year later. This all happened before YOU ever stepped a foot in the plant. Again, plans to get rid of you were already in the works before the layoff was announced. Loser.
Oh....and also....there like here, you had NO friends. Everyone knew you were weird and shunned you. They weren't laughing with you, they were laughing AT you loser.
My friend never even took a position up there, because he never even left Dyer Co. Good grief, where do you come up with this story at? I know what happened that day, because I was standing there when it all went down. Yes, Goodyear had a plan to get rid of everybody, and I want even argue with you on that one.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#88743 Jun 27, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
You see, here is one thing that I've noticed, why is it even necessary to bring up the children for in any conversations? Yes, of course we have all done it here, and I think it is wrong. I think the boys have been talked bad about, and that is the way I see it sometimes, even though other posters don't. I don't think that they should even be brought up at all. That is why posters is not trusted on this thread or elsewhere, because most here thinks that they are right about some things, in which they are not. That is what the raucous begins most of the time. It has been going on two years, and yet we still talk about the same things, about what poster is who. Why should we continue down this same path for? I came to this thread for one reason, and one reason only, and that was to see what my cousin Jeff was involved in. When I came here on the first day, I didn't even know who was over this case, or that my cousin was involved, until I saw him on the news. I had spoken to him before and after this happened, and continue to today. All I can ask him is, how are you doing, because my emotions has been running high from day one, when I found out about it. Worried? Of course, because I worry about the family, because they are part of my family as well. Some of you don't realize the toll that this case has on some of these guys and Jeff. I see it every other time when I go, and I see how tired they have been or still are. Believe me when I say that they do other things for the community, but even that doesn't shake the tiredness that they have had from this case from day one. If you all wil look, I post mostly on three different threads now about 95% of the time, and I am not really worried about other threads anymore because this thread, Holly's and Curtis Tyler's thread has became interesting to me. This thread has taught me a lot about missing/abduction/murder cases. I may get the royal bad treatment, but it doesn't really matter to me at all, because I am still learning even after two years.
O. M. G....first you say you came here to see what your cuz was involved in and then almost in the same breath you say that you didn't even know that your cuz was involved. Grrrrrr... I have tried to ignore you for 2 days but dang these long, rambling, drivling, whiny a$$ posts of your's are so frickin annoying!!!!

And P.S... Nobody gives a flyin flip about your frickin good year woes!!!! Grow up!

J4K

Location hidden

#88744 Jun 28, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
O. M. G....first you say you came here to see what your cuz was involved in and then almost in the same breath you say that you didn't even know that your cuz was involved. Grrrrrr... I have tried to ignore you for 2 days but dang these long, rambling, drivling, whiny a$$ posts of your's are so frickin annoying!!!!
And P.S... Nobody gives a flyin flip about your frickin good year woes!!!! Grow up!
J4K
Apparently, someone does... have you not been reading?

Location hidden

#88745 Jun 28, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
J4K
Yes, it is annoying defending someone that talks down about children isn't?

Location hidden

#88746 Jun 28, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
J4K
First of all missy, I didn't see any driveling at all. I said, that on the first day she went missing that I didn't know who was involved with all of this, until I heard it all on the news...

Location hidden

#88747 Jun 28, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
J4K
And just when I said that it is bad to talk about the boys, and the girls on here, look what you do. You didn't even respond about that missy, so that tells me that you all may be feeling guilty about it, and you know that I am 100% correct...

Location hidden

#88748 Jun 28, 2013
And this dayam Goodyear thing is in the past, so why does someone just keeps on about it?

Location hidden

#88749 Jun 28, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
J4K
And oh by the way, I am sure your backup will be here defending you a little later, because they all know that I am right...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88750 Jun 28, 2013
Good morning, TGIF!!! Hope the weekend is a good one for all.

I don't know what I would do about a suit if I were the Johnsons. They stand a chance of losing their grandchildren forever if it goes south. I read here that they aren't getting to see them, so maybe a suit for grandparents rights would be in line, but boy I would trod very carefully. If he is already keeping them away from the maternal family, this could really seal the deal, court order, etc.
But then I consider that this fiend is raising those children and, IMO, he killed their mom! This has to be one of the hardest things any parent has to deal with, I imagine. Absolutely horrible and I pray that the answer will be clear soon and have the desired effect. J4K and her loved ones.

PS...umm, you take pride in being deliberately obtuse, it is NOT an attractive quality.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#88751 Jun 28, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Good morning, TGIF!!! Hope the weekend is a good one for all.
I don't know what I would do about a suit if I were the Johnsons. They stand a chance of losing their grandchildren forever if it goes south. I read here that they aren't getting to see them, so maybe a suit for grandparents rights would be in line, but boy I would trod very carefully. If he is already keeping them away from the maternal family, this could really seal the deal, court order, etc.
But then I consider that this fiend is raising those children and, IMO, he killed their mom! This has to be one of the hardest things any parent has to deal with, I imagine. Absolutely horrible and I pray that the answer will be clear soon and have the desired effect. J4K and her loved ones.
PS...umm, you take pride in being deliberately obtuse, it is NOT an attractive quality.
Oh yeah. TGIF right back at you!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88752 Jun 28, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And just when I said that it is bad to talk about the boys, and the girls on here, look what you do. You didn't even respond about that missy, so that tells me that you all may be feeling guilty about it, and you know that I am 100% correct...
Nobody has EVER talked bad about the kids. EVER! Is there someone that's feeling guilty(ier)whenever they come up or something and is using YOU to deflect? Well guess what...it's not working. No one likes it that the kids were put in this position. NO ONE has said or done anything bad to or about them. The ONLY one that put them in this position is the killer. Simple. Bottom line. So instead of accusing posters of talking bad about the kids, why don't you use that energy towards telling LE all about the details you seem to know about this "woman" you have pegged doing this. You want your "voice heard"? Call the "tip line", pay a visit to the Sheriff's dept......SOMETHING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love hurts 7 min guest 55
sake place 1 hr Anon 6
What happened with John Wheeler? 1 hr CWJ 32
Who else among us has noticed the great influx ... 1 hr SSS 37
Woodlawn street drug house 1 hr guest 15
Why did God take my child? 1 hr Inquisitor 75
Let's just do it 3 hr harpo 5
not one day 14 hr wondering 42

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web