Search for Missing Karen Swift
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

#88458 Jun 23, 2013
Dawg, you seem like a good egg. I found quite a few on this thread who are.
I am too. Those stories keep me thinking!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#88459 Jun 23, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>These conversations isn't about Karen either... even though, I am guilty of it my self. I will see to it, if there is severe weather that people's lives are being saved.
Well the others last night were helping eachother with solutions to back pain and I can appreciate that. I think Karen would too.
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

#88460 Jun 23, 2013
God bless you , Dawg! Don't know how you did it all, but glad you did!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#88461 Jun 23, 2013
JustMe wrote:
Ummmmmy wrote: Dawg, once again... I have no clue
What do you know???? He can tell the truth! ;)
LOL
What? Dawg tell the truth? So, you believe that his friend put a tracking device in a toy? You believe that his cat Ginger died? You believe that he waters his plants all day, up till midnight? Pffffttt!!
get a grip

Dyersburg, TN

#88462 Jun 23, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Like so many times, my posts are brought up from other threads. Thanks for proving my point, that I don't lie... psychicstalker.
The poster that showed us your comment on another thread used the name "The truth or not." But you referred to them not once, but twice as "psychicstalker."

Why would you do that for?
JustMei

Jonesboro, AR

#88463 Jun 23, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What? Dawg tell the truth? So, you believe that his friend put a tracking device in a toy? You believe that his cat Ginger died? You believe that he waters his plants all day, up till midnight? Pffffttt!!
Once again the post went right over your head, but to answer your questions........

Yes Yes and Yes
You just can't stand it because the only ones that believe you are the characters you create. Careful, Your shade of green is shining through again!! ;)
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#88464 Jun 23, 2013
Not sure how the " i" got in my name! lol
syn

Madisonville, KY

#88465 Jun 23, 2013
ya'll go thru this every sunday nite

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88466 Jun 24, 2013
Happy Monday, folks! Let this be the week that brings an arrest..
I wonder how things at Ds job have been. I would imagine it must have been wierd in the beginning, but I wonder how things are now, almost 2 years later.
I would never be able to work with him without asking....I am sure that would go over well!!!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#88467 Jun 24, 2013
WTH wrote:
I wondered if there was any news on KJS. I Googled and found this site.
And we feel so lucky that you did.
get a grip

Dyersburg, TN

#88468 Jun 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this the guy who's wife went missing and was found dead down the road from their house?? I thought he was supposed to be arrested? Seems like it was almost a year ago and they were divorcing, but still living together and she had gone to some party. What ever happened with all that? I didn't think he even worked at Tenaris anymore after that.

guedt wrote:
<quoted text>

no he's not in jail, he is our supervisor in the storeroom. We catch him on topix all the time, reading the dyersburg topix about his wife disappearing. He is hardly ever in the storeroom and he's useless. Im not going to say anything about his wife disappearing because I strongly believe in innocent until proven guilty.

This is old (Dec. 2012)and most have probably already read this from another Topix forum, but I thought I'd copy/paste this anyway. Actually there were a few posters there complaining about management.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blytheville-a...

Good morning, all!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#88469 Jun 24, 2013
J4K

Location hidden

#88470 Jun 24, 2013
JustMei wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the post went right over your head, but to answer your questions........
Yes Yes and Yes
You just can't stand it because the only ones that believe you are the characters you create. Careful, Your shade of green is shining through again!! ;)
How ironic for a cat name Ginger to die? Yea right!

Location hidden

#88471 Jun 24, 2013
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster that showed us your comment on another thread used the name "The truth or not." But you referred to them not once, but twice as "psychicstalker."
Why would you do that for?
Because Psychicstalker is always from Mayfield. How ironic is it, that when I mention the name, they show up on the other thread right after...

Location hidden

#88472 Jun 24, 2013
Curious

Osceola, IA

#88473 Jun 24, 2013
J4K!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88474 Jun 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Because Psychicstalker is always from Mayfield. How ironic is it, that when I mention the name, they show up on the other thread right after...
There is an umx7 from Mayfield also.

Location hidden

#88475 Jun 24, 2013
And David!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#88476 Jun 24, 2013
The real ummm wrote:
<quoted text>Because Psychicstalker is always from Mayfield. How ironic is it, that when I mention the name, they show up on the other thread right after...
If I was a betting woman I would bet because its one of the characters that live on your fantasy island. The plane...the plane!!!! I shall rename you tattoo ;) LOL
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#88477 Jun 24, 2013
J4K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lupos Made Me Sick 1 hr Smith 7
Dchs 1 hr Guest 9
Truck fire on 51 5 hr Inbred 2
My son says your schools are too easy 5 hr Ohio 78
Ex 5 hr Exed 2
Drugs in our schools. 5 hr Rick and connie 10
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 12 hr -Glinda- 1,348

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance