|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Ginger wrote:
Which of you "posters" made a pass at DS and he turned you down? This goes out to the men haters, David haters, always the husband did it club? Better know as MHDHHDI Club. No others are allowed to post on here without the wrath of this 40+ menopause women's club.
Again.....Bwahahahaha.
No thanks, he's not type....
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nonsensical post. A helper with NO DNA???? So the "helper" was smarter than the killer by leaving no DNA?
Or else a helper with no DNA = no helper. Geez....
Ikr!!! I give up. Apparently that college of his does not teach math along with not teaching grammar skills!! LOL
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good morning JM! Twelve hours later. lol
Man, it's getting dry around here again. For the past couple years we've had a really wet April and May, but get to June and the faucet gets turned off.
Did my fire last night to keep from getting caught by a fire ban and did my watering tonight to keep from getting caught by a water ban. Our weather has been really funky for about 3 years now. It's keeping me on my toes, that's for sure. The bugs that I could count on coming out of hibernation the second week of June are now coming out in mid May. It sure caught me with my pants down. I'm not the plant and bug person like my wife is, but I know continuity and consistency and we're not getting anything like that around here. The weather is going crazy.
Other than that, all is well here. Hope you can say the same for yourself.(Hated to see you get affected by Sydney's case, but I understand. Big hearts will always be affected. It's just the nature of our personalities, but it sucks when too much is happening so close to home.)
Hang in there.
Good morning again!! I agree the weather is a little wacky! I couldnt wait for the cold to go away so I could gripe about the heat and humidity ! Ha!
Yes poor Sydney! I didn't know her personally but have family that was very close to her. Such a sad tragedy! When I was growing up you just didn't hear of things like that around here. As kids we could walk miles and not be in fear. But all through the years unspeakable things have happened in homes. So many kids afraid to speak up. Heartbreaking!

Everyone have a blessed day!! The pool is calling my name!!

J4K
Curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.....Bwahahahaha.
No thanks, he's not type....
Ditto! G is comical at times!
J4K
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning again!! I agree the weather is a little wacky! I couldnt wait for the cold to go away so I could gripe about the heat and humidity ! Ha!
Yes poor Sydney! I didn't know her personally but have family that was very close to her. Such a sad tragedy! When I was growing up you just didn't hear of things like that around here. As kids we could walk miles and not be in fear. But all through the years unspeakable things have happened in homes. So many kids afraid to speak up. Heartbreaking!
J4K
Good morning!
It's a shame that kids today couldn't live how we used to. There's so much now that we did as kids that you can't do today. There are too many wackos out there.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
J4K
I grew up there as well and like you said kids would go out and ride bikes or walk for miles as long as we were home when the street lights came on. I too have heard the stories. I too pray for her family.
So sad indeed.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Mrs tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
It's a shame that kids today couldn't live how we used to. There's so much now that we did as kids that you can't do today. There are too many wackos out there.
Too bad there's not a bonus of some sort for parents who manage to raise felony-free kids. I'm chuckling as I type this, but I'm serious. The courts seem reluctant to penalize parents for their children's wayward adventures, so let's at least consider rewarding the parents that are committed to raising good citizens.
How about a substantial tax break when your child reaches the age of 21 with no record? I would go for something like that.
I feel that we can look at the prison population worldwide and find a common denominator of the lack of parenting in the inmates' younger years. In our country, we actually pay people to raise heathens. There's certainly no penalty to welfare recipients whose children keep that revolving door spinning at the courthouse.
Bottom line, let's hold parents responsible and maybe we'd get a better product. Until then, our streets are going to become more dangerous. I hate to think that I've honestly considered carrying a gun with me at all times. I use to laugh at guys that did but not anymore. I always thought that the only place you needed a gun at all times is when you're in the woods, around all the animals.
But it seems our streets are full of more dangerous animals than our woods are now.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad there's not a bonus of some sort for parents who manage to raise felony-free kids. I'm chuckling as I type this, but I'm serious. The courts seem reluctant to penalize parents for their children's wayward adventures, so let's at least consider rewarding the parents that are committed to raising good citizens.
How about a substantial tax break when your child reaches the age of 21 with no record? I would go for something like that.
I feel that we can look at the prison population worldwide and find a common denominator of the lack of parenting in the inmates' younger years. In our country, we actually pay people to raise heathens. There's certainly no penalty to welfare recipients whose children keep that revolving door spinning at the courthouse.
Bottom line, let's hold parents responsible and maybe we'd get a better product. Until then, our streets are going to become more dangerous. I hate to think that I've honestly considered carrying a gun with me at all times. I use to laugh at guys that did but not anymore. I always thought that the only place you needed a gun at all times is when you're in the woods, around all the animals.
But it seems our streets are full of more dangerous animals than our woods are now.
I think the parents reward can't be delayed until 21.. Seems to me we have raised a generation of people who believe everything they see they should have. If they don't it is the fault of the ones that do, so they set about taking it. There is no personal responsibility, just a very entitled attitude. When I was first married, 70s, no matter how broke we were, it never occured to me to collect welfare. That was for people who were really bad off and couldn't work. Almost a shameful thing that you worked hard to get off of. Now? Its a living for generations of families, no shame, no stigma, just free money. That kind of change can never be a good thing. It makes me so sad to know my granddaughters have never and will never know what its like to earn the money for an ice cream and ride your bike to get it. Simple joys, aging milestones, achievement.
Nope, the reward for a kid with no arrests will have to come often and plentiful, also there will need to be an appeals process, and lawyers for all the discrimination lawsuits, and a special program for the underpriviledged...I don't know what the answer is except morals. We have to become a nation of morally upright people (or at least pretend to be).
Sorry, hot bottob issue with me...personal responsibility.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

And that would be button, not bottob!! Geez

Since: Feb 12

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree completely! I did see the funny part, but I'm serious, too! I have long, long, been a strong believer in when young children(young. Juveniles) get into trouble, it's the parents who ought to be punished

I just don't see parents taking responsibility for their kids. My famous last words when I hear about another child related crime( where we're the parents when he was out at 4am ?) Another issue, is divorce. Trouble starts there when the new adult gets involved with the single parent who has a child/children. Didn't end up so well for Hailey Cummings, or Jordan Brown. Talk about making me crazy! He was only 12 when the crime happened, and was given life in prison without the possibility of parole at 14!! I blame the father for putting him in that position.

The streets today are much more dangerous than the woods.For sure!

Since: Feb 12

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the parents reward can't be delayed until 21.. Seems to me we have raised a generation of people who believe everything they see they should have. If they don't it is the fault of the ones that do, so they set about taking it. There is no personal responsibility, just a very entitled attitude. When I was first married, 70s, no matter how broke we were, it never occured to me to collect welfare. That was for people who were really bad off and couldn't work. Almost a shameful thing that you worked hard to get off of. Now? Its a living for generations of families, no shame, no stigma, just free money. That kind of change can never be a good thing. It makes me so sad to know my granddaughters have never and will never know what its like to earn the money for an ice cream and ride your bike to get it. Simple joys, aging milestones, achievement.
Nope, the reward for a kid with no arrests will have to come often and plentiful, also there will need to be an appeals process, and lawyers for all the discrimination lawsuits, and a special program for the underpriviledged...I don't know what the answer is except morals. We have to become a nation of morally upright people (or at least pretend to be).
Hot button with me, too! Well said!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
And ones that abuse it make it hard and shameful for people who really need assistance. I see people that work hard but still barely get by and are told they make too much. The system is very flawed and actually encourages people to not work.
There are still people that have pride and will not be sucked in. But way more that have no shame!! I think it is a hot button for a lot of people. I myself..as a single mother would probably be better off not working. An x that is 1000's behind in child support. And no he has not been let off the hook. He's in court every few months for contempt. But no Ty ..I choose to work and try to instill values in my children.:-) Not perfect by no means but I was taught to work hard and not expected everything to be handed to me. Sorry for the rant...but yes RIT and MsTea...I agree..hot button. God bless!
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Prayers for baby Elania.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Nor has her family, friends, and compassionate strangers. Smug and without a conscience describes the murderer well.

| Aug 9, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but God DOES forget. When you ask for forgiveness, that sin is forgotten in God's eyes just like it is forgiven.
The person that did this crime is not bothered at all by it. They have no conscience and there they sleep well at night. Their mission was accoomplished and they are very smug about it.

Witcherin wrote:
If the killer is smug and without a conscience, they haven't asked for forgiveness! And God hasn't forgotten.
Report this post

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Balls on Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude she sued a cable company for sexual harassment. She received $50,000.00. She sued two other companies while she lived in Pocahontas. Easy way to make a living.
That Ginger...always classy, no matter which voice used!!

I never understood how Karen not letting some creep harrass her made somehow a bad person. The above post tries to imply that Karen was lazy and a schemer..from the things I have learned about her, that could not be further from the truth. Very virulent attacks on Karens character, almost desperate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Pocahontas Guest wrote:
I know Ginger. She is no drama queen. She is honest and objective. She is a investigative reporter. She is not the woman David had an affair with.
Bwahahahahaha. O the depths that have been reached!!!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahaha. O the depths that have been reached!!!
lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Coco, with all due respect, David has no basis for opinion on what LE should or should not focus on- keep in mind, he filed the missing person report. I have seen no misrepresentations of him, and I do not allow flagrant mudslinging a la topix here.

If you are in touch with Mr. Swift, one consideration he should have if he is as interested in not “losing precious time” as you say, is that without his cooperation LE cannot exclude him, and if he is not involved, that stance is draining resources more than anything, I can assure you.

The reality is, and I am sure his attorney has explained this to him, every bank record, email, transaction, purchase, sale of any items, timeshare status, work schedules, GPS, cell phones pings and the like (you get where I am going with this) is already in the hands of LE or in the process of same. There are interviews being conducted with family, friends, and associates of people that do not understand or support David’s behavior at the moment- I know because I have interviewed some of them off the record.

Has he considered if he is not involved that those very kind souls who love (d) both of them would like nothing more than for him to be excluded so that they can extend their support?

See many cars of the couples extensive friend base in the driveway? In my work, that is telling, period.

The home and property, and any other potential locations tied to the couple will eventually be searched via subpoena anyway- ergo, why not allow it now?

LE needs to move past him for several reasons, the least of which is that how they proceed with their investigative directives changes radically if the person that is responsible for crimes like this nine times out of ten can be eliminated as a potential suspect.

Really- he wants her found but won’t give LE her freaking toothbrush or worn item from the laundry?

I find that way more offensive than any rumor because at the end of the day, I can tell you this from experience, nobody cares about that stuff, they are both human beings and as such we are all flawed- but one of them is missing and likely the victim of foul play and that fact is not going away.

As the father of 4, with two little innocent cherubs I have no doubt he loves with all his heart, he has got to put them first now, and he alone knows what that means.

These children and this family are in Hell on Earth and like it or not, the only thing that will start the process to alleviating their grief is to find Karen- regardless of that outcome.

I never met Karen, but I know many Karen’s, literally and figuratively, and as an advocate for victims, we work for her only right now, and that task priority is finding her.

Lastly, I feel tremendously for the situation you are in, truly.

My advice to you is to follow what your heart and your gut agree on, and what they do not set aside until they do.

My advice to David is to realize that people in this situation always think they are in a position to control events, they never do, that is just self-fulfilling claptrap and the Mother of his children deserves better.

B

Found this on blink and she sums up our misgivings about David and his behavior in the early days of the case. If there are things she stated here that are not fact, please enlighten me. I do not mean that in a snarky way, I really would like to discount as much gossip as I can. J4k

Mornin, Dawg! Hope you have a glorious Saturday.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
Prayers for baby Elania.
I don't even want to guess as to who would judge your post as funny.
http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx...
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
Found this on blink and she sums up our misgivings about David and his behavior in the early days of the case. If there are things she stated here that are not fact, please enlighten me. I do not mean that in a snarky way, I really would like to discount as much gossip as I can. J4k
Mornin, Dawg! Hope you have a glorious Saturday.
Good morning RiT!
There were two things that caught my eye from that post. One, "See many cars of the couples extensive friend base in the driveway?", and, "Really- he wants her found but won’t give LE her freaking toothbrush or worn item from the laundry?".
I had also wondered about the lack of support from friends and family. I thought maybe I had missed all that.
The toothbrush info seems a little out of place, if you ask me. I have no clue where that story originated. It seems odd that ds wouldn't comply with such a simple request from LE. Other than that, her post seems pretty straight forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,241 - 86,260 of95,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
get out and vote 12 min whatever 3
$10,000 Reward-Curtis Tyler (May '13) 13 min guest 152
Stop 14 min lol 4
Obamacare Lie Lie Lie Afordable Care Act not a... 16 min ObamaCare Sucks 49
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min WTSenior 123,783
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 33 min Get Real 8,461
heart broken 41 min guest 36
New City Mayor 57 min Agree 51
Melissa Crews of Cold Noses Warm Hearts Rescue? (Aug '12) 3 hr Concerned 50
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••