Search for Missing Karen Swift
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88067 Jun 18, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Ginga? Are you calling me a poster of color? If so do you look down on certain type of people?
It can be whateva you want it to be, Ginga. But to answer your question...No - you're the one that brought "that" into it. So it must be YOU that looks down on "certain type of people". "Ya'll", for example, is spoken by a variety of "languages" and "accents" as well. So do explain the point you are so unsuccessfully trying to start trouble with and are once squashed like a bug again.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88068 Jun 18, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>and let me add sista and a few other names you've called me or stated in the past. Gosh you fool a few others on here but you don't fool me.
Oh. Ok, Ginga. Whateva you say. However, you are a fool all by yourself.....no one has to do it for ya. Have a great day.
Sincerely,
Jessica
Momma Baby
CB
J & J
(and all the other names you've named me) LMAO!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88069 Jun 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
GINGA is a word which evolved from the derogatory term "GINGER".
Ginger - A red head with a slave chain around his neck. Ginga - A red head with a diamond chain around his neck.
You chose the screen name. Just saying
God luv ya Nandoo!:)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88070 Jun 18, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>QQQ now you use the word slave. Can't win or know when to shut up!
Read slower nutjob (add that to your list). It wasn't me that posted that. Hmmmmm...did someone fool you after all??? LMAO!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88071 Jun 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it is more than fascinating to know where Lisa went. I am beginning to believe that this a family member. Why go under a different name if it is her? It doesn't really matter anymore, if she is or not. I can always say that going to church is a lot better than nothing, and you are not supposed to judge any one, regardless who the person is. If Lisa is still here, than that is fine. I just don't see why she is hiding for? It does make a difference if she is still here, and that is good, but like I said, why change names and hide for? We all can still debate...
What's "fascinating" is that YOU can't seem to practice what you preach. STOP aggrivating Karen's family like YOU accuse others of doing to the kids, etc. YOU are the master of name changes and hide behind all kinds of things other than a nic on here.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#88072 Jun 18, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be whateva you want it to be, Ginga. But to answer your question...No - you're the one that brought "that" into it. So it must be YOU that looks down on "certain type of people". "Ya'll", for example, is spoken by a variety of "languages" and "accents" as well. So do explain the point you are so unsuccessfully trying to start trouble with and are once squashed like a bug again.
I don't look down on anybody except idiots.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#88073 Jun 18, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Ok, Ginga. Whateva you say. However, you are a fool all by yourself.....no one has to do it for ya. Have a great day.
Sincerely,
Jessica
Momma Baby
CB
J & J
(and all the other names you've named me) LMAO!
One night you told me you were the grandma of the baby...that is how I know who you are. I won't post anymore details.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#88074 Jun 18, 2013
For the record---(NG)She did not deserved being attack the way she was that one night by that one poster. I don't care what you think of me...but I do care about children. I had a loss in my life. A friend that was like a sister. Everyone thought her husband had killed her. A topix thread was started about him. He had kids in school and their friends were reading everything being posted and they made it tough on my friends kids while at school. The killer was arrested and it wasn't their dad. The youngest is still in therapy because of mental trauma of her dad being accused on topix for a crime he did not do. when I heard about this forum I came here to defend Karen's kids. Kids can be mean to other kids in school. The oldest child later got on drugs and was killed because of Topix. I guess I just poured my heart out. The truth is we have heard no evidence...what if the husband didn't do it this time..why should Karen's kids have to pay because of comments made on this thread?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#88075 Jun 18, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
God luv ya Nandoo!:)
LOL Some dont know when to take their own advice.

Its all good!
J4K

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#88076 Jun 18, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "fascinating" is that YOU can't seem to practice what you preach. STOP aggrivating Karen's family like YOU accuse others of doing to the kids, etc. YOU are the master of name changes and hide behind all kinds of things other than a nic on here.
Wrong again. I have never aggravated the family. I have seen the nasty comments about the kids. I don't change names. I don't hide nothing.

Location hidden

#88077 Jun 18, 2013
Ginger wrote:
For the record---(NG)She did not deserved being attack the way she was that one night by that one poster. I don't care what you think of me...but I do care about children. I had a loss in my life. A friend that was like a sister. Everyone thought her husband had killed her. A topix thread was started about him. He had kids in school and their friends were reading everything being posted and they made it tough on my friends kids while at school. The killer was arrested and it wasn't their dad. The youngest is still in therapy because of mental trauma of her dad being accused on topix for a crime he did not do. when I heard about this forum I came here to defend Karen's kids. Kids can be mean to other kids in school. The oldest child later got on drugs and was killed because of Topix. I guess I just poured my heart out. The truth is we have heard no evidence...what if the husband didn't do it this time..why should Karen's kids have to pay because of comments made on this thread?
I don't see D doing it, and I agree with your comment. I however, do agree on that the kids are being pounded here, about their dad doing it. I changed my mind wayyy back, due to some things around Dyer Co. I can't get into all of those details, because I can't go against the grain on some people's thoughts. All I know is, is that, I have a woman doing this, and it will stay like that from now on. I will stand firm on my opinion from now on...
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88078 Jun 18, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>I don't look down on anybody except idiots.
Well try not to be so hard on yourself.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88079 Jun 18, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>One night you told me you were the grandma of the baby...that is how I know who you are. I won't post anymore details.
Can you bump that post up Ginga? Yeah...thought so. Never said that I was a "Nanna" to/of anyone. Your other voices were talking to you apparently.

Location hidden

#88080 Jun 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see D doing it, and I agree with your comment. I however, do agree on that the kids are being pounded here, about their dad doing it. I changed my mind wayyy back, due to some things around Dyer Co. I can't get into all of those details, because I can't go against the grain on some people's thoughts. All I know is, is that, I have a woman doing this, and it will stay like that from now on. I will stand firm on my opinion from now on...
Que, if you judged this clueless and spam, then I don't understand your reasoning of it...

Location hidden

#88081 Jun 18, 2013
Excuse me spam...
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88082 Jun 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see D doing it, and I agree with your comment. I however, do agree on that the kids are being pounded here, about their dad doing it. I changed my mind wayyy back, due to some things around Dyer Co. I can't get into all of those details, because I can't go against the grain on some people's thoughts. All I know is, is that, I have a woman doing this, and it will stay like that from now on. I will stand firm on my opinion from now on...
The kids aren't "pounded" here. But Karen has been. You never speak up when that happens. Why? I do agree with the reasoning that it could be someone else and have said so all along...I just don't see it being THE particular woman YOU accused. Like I said before.....always a chance "another shoe can drop". Waiting.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#88083 Jun 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Que, if you judged this clueless and spam, then I don't understand your reasoning of it...
I didn't so bite me. I can't even see the icons from where I'm posting. Go assume somewhere else.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#88084 Jun 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it is more than fascinating to know where Lisa went. I am beginning to believe that this a family member. Why go under a different name if it is her? It doesn't really matter anymore, if she is or not. I cano always say that going to church is a lot better than nothing, and you are not supposed to judge any one, regardless who the person is. If Lisa is still here, than that is fine. I just don't see why she is hiding for? It does make a difference if she is still here, and that is good, but like I said, why change names and hide for? We all can still debate...
Sadly that is why you are here...debate. You ramble and most of the time make no sense and you really have trouble comprehending what others say. For example NOBODY was putting the kids down a few pages over but yet you took it that way because that's what you wanted it to be! Why are you really here..FOR? To incite...that's it. Sad and disrespectful..more than anyone else here.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#88085 Jun 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. I have never aggravated the family. I have seen the nasty comments about the kids. I don't change names. I don't hide nothing.
LIAR

J4K

Location hidden

#88086 Jun 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
J4K
What am I hiding? Nothing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 4 min fruity pebbles 1,375
Eric Williams 17 min Guest 9
Stephanie Evans 25 min Truthfully 1
John Hogshooter 43 min Truthfully 1
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 2 hr Guest 26
Why to women do this? 3 hr ugh 2
Sheriff's office 9 hr Ditto 75

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance