Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Bread & Circuses”

Since: Feb 13

Feed my sheep.

#87207 May 24, 2013
Chardonnay is a bit pretentious for my tastes but is what I would expect of you. I haven't set foot in Touchdowns since it was a waffle house, but I hear it's nice.
Curious

Osceola, IA

#87208 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>You're only just picking up on that? You folks are slow. Precious has always been more coherent When he has his patties are in a bunch.
No not just picking up on it. Sometimes it's just a lot more obvious. Like the last couple days....and then back to clueless. We're all well aware of the antics. Thx though
J4K

“Bread & Circuses”

Feed my sheep.

#87209 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey cone head!
More at IMDbPro »
Star Trek: Season 2, Episode 25
Bread and Circuses (15 Mar. 1968)
TV Episode - 50 min - Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
Your rating:
-/10
Ratings: 7.3/10 from 583 users
Reviews: 19 user | 2 critic
The Enterprise crew investigates the disappearance of a ship's crew on a planet that is a modern version of the Roman Empire.
Director:
Ralph Senensky
Writers:
Gene Roddenberry (creator), Gene Roddenberry, 2 more credits »
Stars:
William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley | See full cast and crew
+
Watchlist
Star trek? Good grief!
Share...
Watch now
$0.00 with Prime Instant Video
Own it
Buy it at Amazon.com
I googled it!
You are such a waterhead. You should stop trying to understand before you hurt yourself

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#87210 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have no family, being on topix all day and night. Are they embarrassed of you for bring on the computer 24/7? Probably they all ran away and hid...
With you on the case, it will never be solved, after reading this

Have a nice day :)

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#87211 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
Chardonnay is a bit pretentious for my tastes but is what I would expect of you. I haven't set foot in Touchdowns since it was a waffle house, but I hear it's nice.
Yes, it is nice. A taste of vineyard Chardonnay is a taste that I can't resist. Couldn't handle it huh? Your taste sounds off or something. What do you drink?

Location hidden

#87212 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a waterhead. You should stop trying to understand before you hurt yourself
Your box said google it. I found the Roman Empire with Star Trek! Geeeezzzee! You was reading it conehead.

Martin, TN

#87213 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Chardonnay is a taste that I can't resist.
Just like your drunkard loser of a father huh?

“Bread & Circuses”

Feed my sheep.

#87214 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is nice. A taste of vineyard Chardonnay is a taste that I can't resist. Couldn't handle it huh? Your taste sounds off or something. What do you drink?
Based on your posts I'm not sure I believe you'r old enough to drink and I prefer vodka because you can some really nice ones for just a few duckets.

“Bread & Circuses”

Feed my sheep.

#87215 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Your box said google it. I found the Roman Empire with Star Trek! Geeeezzzee! You was reading it conehead.
When most people google something they pick something closer to the beginning of the list.

Location hidden

#87216 May 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your drunkard loser of a father huh?
Coming on out! Not sure what your saying here. I had heard my real daddy was a Navy Seal! Very mean! Married 6 times. Looking for the truth on my mother's side. Looking for my half sister, that might be able to tell me what the h#ll is going on with that about my real mother and him. I have no idea what she went through with him. I am nothing like him at all. Now, I did find my other half sister and brother in 2,000. Me and my sister talk every day. We go shopping, eating together with the family, and I have a wonderful time with them. We are very close. My half sister's mother was married to the man, but divorced his a$$, the way she told me and put it. I didn't know him at all. I heard that he stayed drunk all of the time, and that is the reason the family abandoned him back in the 60's and moved away. He stoled furniture in a 18 wheeler that he drove. Went and met the sixth wife of his that he was married to, while my first time in St. Louis visiting my sister and brother. Knocked on the door, and she answers and asks who I was. They told her, and she closes the door in our faces and to never come back. The people that took me under adoption has been lying to me this whole time up there to. They are the ones that took me in. Now what really happened? Did he attempt to murder her or something? He was with the mafia what I was told...

“Bread & Circuses”

Feed my sheep.

#87217 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is nice. A taste of vineyard Chardonnay is a taste that I can't resist. Couldn't handle it huh? Your taste sounds off or something. What do you drink?
I've heard you also have a taste for love gravy.

Location hidden

#87218 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Based on your posts I'm not sure I believe you'r old enough to drink and I prefer vodka because you can some really nice ones for just a few duckets.
Trust me I am.

Location hidden

#87219 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>When most people google something they pick something closer to the beginning of the list.
I just scrolled down and looked.

“Bread & Circuses”

Feed my sheep.

#87220 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me I am.
Trust you? That's rich, everything about you is a lie.

Location hidden

#87221 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Trust you? That's rich, everything about you is a lie.
Oh yea! I will prove you wrong on one! That won't be everything now will it? do you think that my genealogy searching for 13 years is a lie? Well, hang on... and I'll show you proof!!

Location hidden

#87222 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Trust you? That's rich, everything about you is a lie.
Oh yea! Well check this out four years ago!

http://www.topix.com/forum/stl/T4DGBEFH2L3EH3...

You can go read it!

“Bread & Circuses”

Feed my sheep.

#87223 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea! I will prove you wrong on one! That won't be everything now will it? do you think that my genealogy searching for 13 years is a lie? Well, hang on... and I'll show you proof!!
Go ahead, show us your one branched family tree.

Location hidden

#87224 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead, show us your one branched family tree.
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/bay-saint-louis-ms/TI7AM0GL5 K0NCCOT6

Read that posted in August of 09! 9 and a half years of searching here= now 2013...
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#87225 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
You all better watch it. It might change your minds about a woman doing this.
You better watch it. You're now accusing Rainbow Lady.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#87226 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the other person?
Do your own homework Mr. U of P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking this morning 14 min Guest 5
blonde girl at store on gordan 16 min king t 1
“sheeple,” described 78% of you red state voters 45 min joe 16
Andrew Jackson the watermelon man 49 min guest 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 4,999
0.7% Growth In First Quarter – Slowest Growth I... 5 hr Amazed 5
McDonald's out of Walmart 6 hr Martha Faye 24
Carlee Myers on mobile patrol 11 hr Karma 12
Who hung them self last night? Fri Izzy-_- 25

Dyersburg Jobs