Osceola, IA

#87153 May 23, 2013
*lived there*
Curious

Osceola, IA

#87154 May 23, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Rainbow couple was married April 30, 2009.
Karen's landscaping page is still up on Facebook. She did some really nice landscaping. This page was started in May of 2011, probably about the time she decided to break away.
I have seen that page before, but am having a hard time finding it at the moment. Can u post a link or give the name. I thought it was Yard Lady Swift. On my tablet...these things are not as good as computers at some things. Thanks!
J4K
Dawg

Granger, IN

#87155 May 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
Remember all the talk of Karen and a MySpace page? It was started in May 2011. It states she's single and has two friends.
I see that now. Just a basic page with no special set up at all. No comments either. The friend doesn't pan out very well either.
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

#87156 May 23, 2013
Hi all! I've been missing you a lot(not the idiot)
Hope all is well , I miss my buds, and refuse to listen to shi! So keep well, my friends! J4k! Forever!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#87157 May 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen that page before, but am having a hard time finding it at the moment. Can u post a link or give the name. I thought it was Yard Lady Swift. On my tablet...these things are not as good as computers at some things. Thanks!
J4K
I'm trying to respect her friends listed on that page by not posting a link. I hope you understand.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#87158 May 23, 2013
Hmmmmmm. Interesting. Has someone insinuated that "Rainbow Bright" has "2 pots of gold"? One at each end of the "spectrum"? Was Mr. Rainbow possibly being set up too?

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#87159 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Happy ending?
Now that is funny
Dawg

Granger, IN

#87160 May 24, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
Hmmmmmm. Interesting. Has someone insinuated that "Rainbow Bright" has "2 pots of gold"? One at each end of the "spectrum"? Was Mr. Rainbow possibly being set up too?
I missed that insinuation if it was made. Since there was so many references by a couple posters about the rainbow lady, I decided to see what there was to find out about her on the internet. If I remember the info correctly, she's nearing 40 and has been in her most recent marriage for 4 years. I'm going to make an assumption and say she had been married previously. There's a Chattanooga and Nashville connection in her past and a list of related people includes a woman who works for or had worked for a judge in Florida.
From the beginning I had wondered who would have the audacity to say the things that have been said here about Karen and her family. This was a search to that end. If she hasn't been active on topix with spreading the lies and rumors, she deserves her privacy. If she has been actively trashing Karen, she's fair game. I've posted enough to where there would be no doubt in her mind that her history is out there to be had, but by no means did I post everything I had found. She has lived at several different locations, but her list of related people always stayed the same. As I mentioned earlier, she has a distinct middle name, so it was easy to stay with the same person when first and last name are rather common. If you google the name, or if you use Facebook searches, her Facebook page, nor her husband's, pops up. I knew a person could set their privacy controls where people not on your friends list could find you, but not be able to peruse your activity. I did not know you could scrub your name to the point where a Facebook page wouldn't show up in the search. When I did find her name from posting a "like" on a local church facebook page, I tried again. Nothing. Well, she and 5 others had "liked" the same comment, so I facebook searched each one. Not all of her facebook friends have their privacy controls turned up all the way. After looking through the friends list I notice the yardlady as her friend. So that's how I was led to that page.
None of Karen's close friends that we know from published accounts are friends with the rainbow lady on facebook. That tells me that Karen was in a totally different circle than rainbow lady. The yardlady page is the only place where Karen's friends and she show up together.
So my question before yesterday was, can rainbow lady be behind the trashing of Karen on topix? My answer is that she could very well be. And there's a chance that she isn't.
If you got your insinuation from one of my comments, I didn't mean to do that. My only interest is who is and has been trashing Karen and why.
My comment about rainbow hubby checking computer logs was more about how she spends her time during day while he's at work. Of note was his facebook status that said, "worked at Nucor", in the past tense.
Curious

Osceola, IA

#87161 May 24, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to respect her friends listed on that page by not posting a link. I hope you understand.
Gotcha! Didn't think about that...Thx for the reminder.
J4K
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#87162 May 24, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed that insinuation if it was made. Since there was so many references by a couple posters about the rainbow lady, I decided to see what there was to find out about her on the internet. If I remember the info correctly, she's nearing 40 and has been in her most recent marriage for 4 years. I'm going to make an assumption and say she had been married previously. There's a Chattanooga and Nashville connection in her past and a list of related people includes a woman who works for or had worked for a judge in Florida.
From the beginning I had wondered who would have the audacity to say the things that have been said here about Karen and her family. This was a search to that end. If she hasn't been active on topix with spreading the lies and rumors, she deserves her privacy. If she has been actively trashing Karen, she's fair game. I've posted enough to where there would be no doubt in her mind that her history is out there to be had, but by no means did I post everything I had found. She has lived at several different locations, but her list of related people always stayed the same. As I mentioned earlier, she has a distinct middle name, so it was easy to stay with the same person when first and last name are rather common. If you google the name, or if you use Facebook searches, her Facebook page, nor her husband's, pops up. I knew a person could set their privacy controls where people not on your friends list could find you, but not be able to peruse your activity. I did not know you could scrub your name to the point where a Facebook page wouldn't show up in the search. When I did find her name from posting a "like" on a local church facebook page, I tried again. Nothing. Well, she and 5 others had "liked" the same comment, so I facebook searched each one. Not all of her facebook friends have their privacy controls turned up all the way. After looking through the friends list I notice the yardlady as her friend. So that's how I was led to that page.
None of Karen's close friends that we know from published accounts are friends with the rainbow lady on facebook. That tells me that Karen was in a totally different circle than rainbow lady. The yardlady page is the only place where Karen's friends and she show up together.
So my question before yesterday was, can rainbow lady be behind the trashing of Karen on topix? My answer is that she could very well be. And there's a chance that she isn't.
If you got your insinuation from one of my comments, I didn't mean to do that. My only interest is who is and has been trashing Karen and why.
My comment about rainbow hubby checking computer logs was more about how she spends her time during day while he's at work. Of note was his facebook status that said, "worked at Nucor", in the past tense.
Either we aren't thinking of the same "rainbow" or you remembered one piece of info incorrectly. The one I'm thinking about has been married longer than 4 years. And yes...it was the comment about checking computer that gave me the impression about "2 pots of gold".
Curious

Osceola, IA

#87163 May 24, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone suggested something about Rainbow Lady quite awhile ago. I know it wasn't Hopeful. I will try and find it. It all comes into question. Marty saw her car early that morning on his way to work. Now that Karen is gone Mrs. rainbow cares for the girls, etc. I'm thinking before maybe Mr. Swift was on "good terms" with the Lambs. Maybe more so with one than the other.........
J4K

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#87164 May 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone suggested something about Rainbow Lady quite awhile ago. I know it wasn't Hopeful. I will try and find it. It all comes into question. Marty saw her car early that morning on his way to work. Now that Karen is gone Mrs. rainbow cares for the girls, etc. I'm thinking before maybe Mr. Swift was on "good terms" with the Lambs. Maybe more so with one than the other.........
J4K
Now you are suggesting that D had an affair with this woman?? Good grief!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#87165 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are suggesting that D had an affair with this woman?? Good grief!!
That is not how I took that statement. Will you please stop. You take every post and twist it to fit your agenda. Well guess what. We all have your number and your post are just a wast of space.
Good bye.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#87166 May 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are suggesting that D had an affair with this woman?? Good grief!!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#87167 May 24, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not how I took that statement. Will you please stop. You take every post and twist it to fit your agenda. Well guess what. We all have your number and your post are just a wast of space.
Good bye.
We can judge a horse by its' track record and it's common knowledge that an affair happened before.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#87168 May 24, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Either we aren't thinking of the same "rainbow" or you remembered one piece of info incorrectly. The one I'm thinking about has been married longer than 4 years. And yes...it was the comment about checking computer that gave me the impression about "2 pots of gold".
The rainbow lady that I'm talking about posted a pic of a rainbow, supposedly on the same day it was posted from a Swift computer or phone. And, if I remember correctly, it was the same day the divorce papers were served. Or, at least that's what I remember being reported.
Anyway, when looking at rainbow hubby's facebook page, he lists the date of their marriage as April 30, 2009.
You would have to sign in and I would have to sign in before I'd be comfortable in giving a link. I get the distinct impression that they are trying to fly under the radar and I'll try to respect that.

Since: Feb 10

Granger, IN

#87169 May 24, 2013
This is my profile account.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#87170 May 24, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The rainbow lady that I'm talking about posted a pic of a rainbow, supposedly on the same day it was posted from a Swift computer or phone. And, if I remember correctly, it was the same day the divorce papers were served. Or, at least that's what I remember being reported.
Anyway, when looking at rainbow hubby's facebook page, he lists the date of their marriage as April 30, 2009.
You would have to sign in and I would have to sign in before I'd be comfortable in giving a link. I get the distinct impression that they are trying to fly under the radar and I'll try to respect that.
Her's says longer but maybe not in the same place that you saw his.
He may have only added his relationship status in 2009.

“Bread and circuses ”

Since: Feb 13

Feed my sheep.

#87171 May 24, 2013
You guys are like Skipper, the Hardy boy they kept in the basement.
well

Martin, TN

#87172 May 24, 2013
Garthok wrote:
You guys are like Skipper, the Hardy boy they kept in the basement.
preciate that ,i thought everybody 4 me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a Muslim working at our Kroger? 8 min Realist 28
Not one day 23 min Salt 14
Stop Messing with Other People's Men 47 min Guest 7
Karen S. 2 hr Guest 136
Sh*t hole cities A-Z 2 hr Kindigarden Teacher 8
Is Trump really God? 2 hr Sister Jan 7
City and County Government 5 hr Pedro 16

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance