Search for Missing Karen Swift
Just pure sick

Mountain Home, AR

#87065 May 21, 2013
Until there's something to discuss on KS's case, with respect to her memory please stop posting on here. There's only five posters, showing immaturity, and using this board as a fighting game that only hurts the ones that truely cared for her.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#87066 May 21, 2013
Just pure sick wrote:
Until there's something to discuss on KS's case, with respect to her memory please stop posting on here. There's only five posters, showing immaturity, and using this board as a fighting game that only hurts the ones that truely cared for her.
That calls for a song...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#87067 May 21, 2013
Good Morning!
Prayers to the tornado victims.Prayers to Sidneys family.
I truly cared for Karen and I truly care for her family, with all due respect I will continue to post and I am NEVER disrespectful.
If you dont like what you read then scroll on. Thats what I do.:)

J4K

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87068 May 21, 2013
Good morning. The news has been so sad this morning, it is hard to watch the video from OK. I also read that the Utah police have closed the Susan Powell case unless there is new information. I believe we all know what happened to Susan but I always hoped there would be answers for her family. The Powell family (whats left of it) IMO, have alot to answer for. It is my belief that they have known all along what happened and that the ultimate Judge will pronouce sentence on their souls. Karens killer can come clean, do what can be done to make it right, here among the living. There can be mercy, healing, and peace for everyone concerned, but it will never be uless and until Karens killer has accepted responsibility. I am not giving up on the idea that her killer will have an epiphany and do what can be done to bring closure to the children and her poor mom...Step up, be a man, accept what must be and get it over with.
J4K

Location hidden

#87069 May 21, 2013
get a grip wrote:
Umm ... you must earn respect, not demand or expect it.
Dawg :)
RiT ... <3 You're the best!
GG, been thinking of you and hoping that all the changes you were going through have turned out well. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers..you're the best, too!!:)

Location hidden

#87070 May 21, 2013
Just pure sick wrote:
Don't be so hard on yourself...I am sure you are not just pure sick, there must be some good there too!

Location hidden

#87071 May 21, 2013
Hmmm Box is posting weather warnings on FB. Wonder where boy wonder is and his updates? Actually Im glad he isnt here.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#87072 May 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so hard on yourself...I am sure you are not just pure sick, there must be some good there too!
I don't know. I kind of interpreted it as being 100% sick, which we KNOW to be the case. I thought it was an appropriate self assessment.
bno

United States

#87073 May 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I just got off of the phone with the NOAA, and there will be senators and congressman in discussions on whether to start closing schools down when moderate and PDS is issued. We can't ill afford to let our children to continue in these events in schools, during these situations one senator said. I was asking about that all evening yesterday, and I think it is for the best. Make up days will be discussed for this situations as well. Saving lives is our main concern, and we do that all of the time during tornadoes.
Better yet, have storm safe areas in the schools, rather than have them stay at home, lots of which are obliterated in these type storms. Feel free to pass that along to NOAA and Congress.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#87074 May 21, 2013
Weather Update

If you are in the Blytheville area... please take cover now!! Out in the field! Tornado warning!

Location hidden

#87075 May 21, 2013
Dyer County! Heads up for a tornado warning! We are out and we are starting to see some things going on!

Location hidden

#87076 May 21, 2013
Let me just take my laptop into my safety safe and await the all clear. LOL Sorry I couldnt resist.
I do hope everyone listens to their local weather and stays safe.
Blytheville

United States

#87077 May 21, 2013
I live in Blytheville and there has only been severe thunderstorm warnings no tornados. I'm at the PD as I type Oh and umm where where the NOAA in Moore. Over fifty lives lost one of the worst in history. Good job there umm

Location hidden

#87078 May 21, 2013
Blytheville wrote:
I live in Blytheville and there has only been severe thunderstorm warnings no tornados. I'm at the PD as I type Oh and umm where where the NOAA in Moore. Over fifty lives lost one of the worst in history. Good job there umm
When the weather radar caught the hook echo from my truck, and the NOAA was looking at it, they thought that they was going to have to extend the tornado warning. The storm dissipated and they removed the tornado warning. Blytheville, Steele, and Cooter was in the path of this storm. If it would have stayed together, then Dyer Co. would have been next. We were at the river and saw the leading edge of the storm coming across. In events of a tornado warning, all 204 get concern at that time. We are out to save lives around here and that is what we do.
Truth

Jonesboro, AR

#87079 May 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Good morning. The news has been so sad this morning, it is hard to watch the video from OK. I also read that the Utah police have closed the Susan Powell case unless there is new information. I believe we all know what happened to Susan but I always hoped there would be answers for her family. The Powell family (whats left of it) IMO, have alot to answer for. It is my belief that they have known all along what happened and that the ultimate Judge will pronouce sentence on their souls. Karens killer can come clean, do what can be done to make it right, here among the living. There can be mercy, healing, and peace for everyone concerned, but it will never be uless and until Karens killer has accepted responsibility. I am not giving up on the idea that her killer will have an epiphany and do what can be done to bring closure to the children and her poor mom...Step up, be a man, accept what must be and get it over with.
J4K
If only that would happen,

Location hidden

#87080 May 21, 2013

Really in Texas wrote:

J4K
If only that would happen

Don't you mean step up and be a woman?
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#87081 May 21, 2013
Stupid, stupid, stupid games.

The real ummmmmmm | Jun 1, 2012

Alright, I am going to come clean. Guest 933 or whatever was me. I had a reason for that. Phantom was me. I used that name to attack and protect Karen. Just go back and read. Mr. Nosy was me. As for as errrrrrr and Slide Back Jack isn't me. David Swift's kin was my friend doing that, because he was upset at some posters, and I will tell all of you who later. Now, my friend that comes on here that time from Mayfield, is really my friend. I will be back later to explain more.
Report this post

Location hidden

#87082 May 21, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Stupid, stupid, stupid games.
The real ummmmmmm | Jun 1, 2012
Alright, I am going to come clean. Guest 933 or whatever was me. I had a reason for that. Phantom was me. I used that name to attack and protect Karen. Just go back and read. Mr. Nosy was me. As for as errrrrrr and Slide Back Jack isn't me. David Swift's kin was my friend doing that, because he was upset at some posters, and I will tell all of you who later. Now, my friend that comes on here that time from Mayfield, is really my friend. I will be back later to explain more.
Report this post
I done told you that I was forced to say that! Peer pressure from everyone! None was me!

Location hidden

#87083 May 21, 2013
Peer pressure stinks!

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#87084 May 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I done told you that I was forced to say that! Peer pressure from everyone! None was me!
Forced??

Really

Have a nice day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Google Topix lawsuits, anon posters are paying up 4 min Guest 13
Dyersburg trojan football score? 5 min Michael Young 7
Ppl 2 hr Guest 18
Why is taco bell so slow? 2 hr Quest 31
Mcdonalds on lake road 2 hr Quest 37
Nice place to live 3 hr pixie in pigtails 9
Hope it cools off 5 hr guest 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance