Search for Missing Karen Swift
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86672 May 14, 2013
I'm expecting some radio silence..........
J4K

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#86673 May 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not go to him and ask yourself if you want to know something, oh but you are a coward. It is easy to talk about someone here or behind their back. It sounds like he was in a meeting and could talk at that time. He will answer your questions I am sure if you would go visit him, IMO. Did you also catch in ALL of the reports that Box states he has been cooperative??? So, you can lie all you want and try to manipulate public opinion but it's not working for you is it?? He has been cooperative and has always allowed LE to do their job, searches, etc. He already had an attorney and did not lawyer up after 48 hours. Get your facts straight or go to him but you are too close to the situation your self right??
Have a good day!
Seriously? You are telling us that David will answer questions if you go ask him?
Ok, I do not know him, but since you do, here are a few questions.

Is it true that you threatened Karen? Is it true you followed her and told lies about her character? Why did you not speak when she was missing, instead had your child do it? I would think a parent would protect their children from that kind of pressure during such a horrid time, but thats just me I guess. Lastly, Did you kill Karen?

I appreciate you doing this for me, if I knew him, believe me, I would do it myself. Thanks in advance.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#86674 May 14, 2013
Closing in on 4,000 signatures on the Petition to
form a Special Task Force:

Open Missing Persons Cases
By Karen Bobo (Contact)

To be delivered to: The Tennessee State House and The Tennessee State Senate

PETITION STATEMENT
Creation of a Special Task Force made of new team of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate.
Petition Background
My daughter, Holly Bobo, was abducted on 4-13-11. After two years the case is still unsolved. There are other families in West Tennessee that have experienced the same tragedy for longer. Now is the time to push for a new approach and fresh eyes to achieve resolution for all these families. Please sign this petition to support the creation of a special task force. The new team will be comprised of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate these open missing persons cases...

"Imo, the TN community is demanding accountability and Justice by the overwhelming response to Karen Bobo's Petition Statement"...
"It has been 750+ days since we have heard a peep from the TBI's PR Unit(propaganda & rumor unit)"...

Imo, there should be some spring cleaning taking place in the leadership of the TBI.. Without an effective Media Management Strategy(communications), Few Missing/Murdered persons investigations get solved.

If a brazen abductor/predator will take a person from the safe haven of their home. They are capable of taking a victim from anywhere...

An example of the FBI's inclusion of the most valuable resource in missing/murdered person investigations:'The American Public'..

Adam Mayes was on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted list for the murders of 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter Adrienne, and the kidnapping of 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah Bain on April 27, 2012 in Whiteville, TN.

Raw Video Of FBI Press Conference May 9, 2012 (Hardeman County, TN) The FBI has added Adam Mayes to its Ten Most List

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/adam-maye...n-most ...

Bain Sisters Rescued due to an aware Citizen's Tip- Guntown, MS

* Bain Sisters Found Alive, Adam Mayes Commits Suicide (VIDEO)
http://www.abc24.com/content/topstor...wgwsZt ...

Wolfscratch

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86675 May 14, 2013
GG I believe Karen went back out that night. Her cell phones records provided that piece of evidence to FEDs and local LE . JMO they have an unknown DNA match. JMO I believe if any of us knew the results of her autopsy, we would understand what Box meant by complex and intense. I'm assuming Box knows the results of the autopsy. I think whatever happen to Karen is sealed for a reason; 1)Power, revenge, and evil. 2)The lack of evidence.

Holly's case is different. Very different!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86676 May 14, 2013
LC You trashed your sister's children in the Sun. You want your five minutes of fame. If you heard what is being said behind your back,well let's just say, you're making a fool of yourself, and your family!

You had to tell about it yourself on here didn't you...because no one else did!

Do your demise sister a favor, and stop posting on here!

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86677 May 14, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I never slip on my work! My work only gets better...
Yep you do a great job at being the town idiot

Keep up the good work

Have a nice day :)

Location hidden

#86678 May 14, 2013
I do not agree with ginger at all (tres surprise). I do not believe that there is anything that leads away from home. I believe what made it complex were the misdirections given at the outset and the length of time she was in the elements. They were very clear there is only one POI, I do not believe that someone rich got le to look the other way. I do not believe you (ginger) believe it either. I don't even believe that you think David is innocent, I believe you just didn't like Karen that much!
Did you ask David those questions for me yet?

Location hidden

#86679 May 14, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
LC You trashed your sister's children in the Sun. You want your five minutes of fame. If you heard what is being said behind your back,well let's just say, you're making a fool of yourself, and your family!
No one is shocked that you talk about people behind their backs, seems you are very proficient at it too! Also, it is deceased not demised...idiot

Houston, TX

#86680 May 14, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You are telling us that David will answer questions if you go ask him?
Ok, I do not know him, but since you do, here are a few questions.
Is it true that you threatened Karen? Is it true you followed her and told lies about her character? Why did you not speak when she was missing, instead had your child do it? I would think a parent would protect their children from that kind of pressure during such a horrid time, but thats just me I guess. Lastly, Did you kill Karen?
I appreciate you doing this for me, if I knew him, believe me, I would do it myself. Thanks in advance.
You can't ask questions, mainly comments. You are one to try to control people and those around you. So you don't know him and judging, wow! If you feel this strongly and want to know don't ask questions here, just go to him! If it is so important to want answers why do it on here? I already know the answer coward!!! You are a sad person just like a few others on here! Karen deserved better friends than you all, very, very sad!

Houston, TX

#86681 May 14, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
I do not agree with ginger at all (tres surprise). I do not believe that there is anything that leads away from home. I believe what made it complex were the misdirections given at the outset and the length of time she was in the elements. They were very clear there is only one POI, I do not believe that someone rich got le to look the other way. I do not believe you (ginger) believe it either. I don't even believe that you think David is innocent, I believe you just didn't like Karen that much!
Go ask him your self coward! You say you don't now him then why judge things you don't have a clue about? Thay is just your nature and Karen deserved better friends then you. You like controlling people and manipulate. Very sad you are and a few others on here. Karen deserved better and the truth will be known!

Jasper, GA

#86682 May 14, 2013
Why are there no POIs, suspects announced, or an arrest for Karen Swift's murder almost 20 months later?
Isn't there a known killer loose somewhere in the community? Doesn't the TN community deserve transparency from those sworn to protect and serve?

WS
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#86683 May 14, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Brilliant x1000!!!!! Always RIT!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86684 May 14, 2013
GG I believe Karen went back out that night. Her cell phones records provided that piece of evidence to FEDs and local LE . JMO they have an unknown DNA match. JMO I believe if any of us knew the results of her autopsy, we would understand what Box meant by complex and intense. I'm assuming Box knows the results of the autopsy. I think whatever happen to Karen is sealed for a reason; 1)Power, revenge, and evil. 2)The lack of evidence.
Whatever the phone records indicate doesn't mean it was her using them. Clay Waller did the same thing with Jacque's cell phone(s). Yes...she had 2 due to divorce/harassment issues and because he was "stalking" the phone activity. He made a call from her phone making it look like it was her doing so. He turned them off/on, etc. Everything is sealed for a very good reason....things that only the killer would know or that would connect the POI and the rest of the dots. No brainer. "IMO".
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#86685 May 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't ask questions, mainly comments. You are one to try to control people and those around you. So you don't know him and judging, wow! If you feel this strongly and want to know don't ask questions here, just go to him! If it is so important to want answers why do it on here? I already know the answer coward!!! You are a sad person just like a few others on here! Karen deserved better friends than you all, very, very sad!
Turn the tables has always been your strategy.......how's that working for ya??!!
I think Karen would be happy that strangers want her killer named, indicted, arrested, convicted and wasting away in a prison cell. I think strangers only want what is right. Why don't you?? I find the new approach of "supporting" Karen interesting. You speak as if you have ownership over what she did and who she would be friends with. To use her memory to your advantage is what is really sad. I'm certain she is smiling down on those of us waiting on Justice. Sadly, this is the only plaCe to state concerns as LE is playing the silence strategy. I find the arrogance of you saying we should ask DS these questions interesting. Do you really think he would answer? What a joke!!
J4K
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86686 May 14, 2013
Intimidation doesn't work with some people/most people Ginga. Give it up babe. You sound just like Jodi Arias. "Things will/are coming out about you if you stand for justice". It's pretty obvious that this family doesn't care what people are saying Ginga. It won't stop them from making sure this doesn't go away. BTW..if anyone else could read that paper without paying for it online....whatyawanna bet they would've said it on here?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86687 May 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I might just use a favor that's due to me and/or connection with a local newspaper to go do some interviewing and put a nice long article together on this case.
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#86688 May 14, 2013
Lies. You have no idea what was on her cell phone records , if anything. How many murder cases have we witnessed where a murderer uses a victim's cell phone to make it appear they are alive?
Countless cases. LE knows the records.......and you're simply speculating. Talk about trying to mislead. My opinion is the case is complex and intense because it was methodically planned, double tracks covered, several leads in lots of directions all meant to confuse and take LE away from the obvious POI. That's why it's complex. I think it had been planned for months and all variables were well thought out. However, I think someone had to have the right opportunity and had to muster the courage to do it.
J4K

Location hidden

#86689 May 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask him your self coward! You say you don't now him then why judge things you don't have a clue about? Thay is just your nature and Karen deserved better friends then you. You like controlling people and manipulate. Very sad you are and a few others on here. Karen deserved better and the truth will be known!
That is all you got? The coward murdered Karen rather than deal with divorce. Then hides behind you? Not impressed.

Jasper, GA

#86690 May 14, 2013
http://www.wsmv.com/story/22239801/holly-bobo...

Holly Bobo's phone pings near her home hours after her abduction...

ws
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#86691 May 14, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I might just use a favor that's due to me and/or connection with a local newspaper to go do some interviewing and put a nice long article together on this case.
That would be great!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating 1 hr haha 2
Idictments are out 3 hr Guest 58
Pay scale 3 hr Guest 2
lordy lordy lori roberson is a snitch 3 hr Guest 3
Just love me back 3 hr Guest 13
shooting in Trimble 3 hr Guest 6
Kristen Johnson aggrivated burglary 3 hr update 5