curious

Knoxville, IA

#86652 May 13, 2013
I wish I could repost, but I'm unable to. The Jonesboro Sun had an article about Karen yesterday. Not really anything we didn't know already. One of the things important is the timeline. Husband said he saw Karen at 1:30 am and the article stated that's when she got the call from her daughter at the slumber party to come get her---so the time-frame of them getting home would have been more like around 2am. That does change things IMO. The article also stated the reporter called DS and he said he was in a meeting and didn't return any of the other messages. Interesting, eh?? I tend to think DS is happy about all of this---I mean, not having to deal with a wife anymore. The stares, public opinion & belief....not so much! You would think......he would go on the record just one time. Not hide and act as if it never happened. He just wants it to go away.

Well, it's not going away. Karen & her family are going to get Justice. It's coming.

J4K
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86653 May 13, 2013
If anyone can repost please do. Like I said...nothing earth shattering or new really. Still, maybe it's a way to show respect for Karen Swift on Mother's Day and to remind people that her kids weren't able to have their Mom on such a special day. We know for a fact she was a Great Mother. Too bad she was not honored by the one person who should have honored his children instead of selfishly murdering their Mother. Very Sad. I don't know how you live with yourself knowing you're responsible for taking someone's daughter, sister, friend and how senseless her murder was.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#86654 May 14, 2013
curious wrote:
I wish I could repost, but I'm unable to. The Jonesboro Sun had an article about Karen yesterday. Not really anything we didn't know already. One of the things important is the timeline. Husband said he saw Karen at 1:30 am and the article stated that's when she got the call from her daughter at the slumber party to come get her---so the time-frame of them getting home would have been more like around 2am. That does change things IMO. The article also stated the reporter called DS and he said he was in a meeting and didn't return any of the other messages. Interesting, eh?? I tend to think DS is happy about all of this---I mean, not having to deal with a wife anymore. The stares, public opinion & belief....not so much! You would think......he would go on the record just one time. Not hide and act as if it never happened. He just wants it to go away.
Well, it's not going away. Karen & her family are going to get Justice. It's coming.
J4K
You have got to be kidding me.

And Curtis

#86655 May 14, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it looks like you are slipping there genius, your lifes work is falling in ruins becuase you are a failure
Just the way it is
Have a nice day :)
I never slip on my work! My work only gets better...
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86656 May 14, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It is supposed to be, but most of be, but most of the time it isn't. Watering plants, weather, life insurance policies, red rovers, dawgs, Touchdowns, tree houses, peeking, and other things!!
Dreaming of chasing storms, coaching football, checking printers, on line degrees, jealousy of other posters, jealousy being m/o for murder, cousins that don't exist, etc.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86657 May 14, 2013
curious wrote:
J4K
Interesting. I guess that's a long meeting.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#86658 May 14, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I never slip on my work! My work only gets better...
I hope for your sake you're right, because it's in the toilet now.

Houston, TX

#86659 May 14, 2013
curious wrote:
J4K
Why not go to him and ask yourself if you want to know something, oh but you are a coward. It is easy to talk about someone here or behind their back. It sounds like he was in a meeting and could talk at that time. He will answer your questions I am sure if you would go visit him, IMO. Did you also catch in ALL of the reports that Box states he has been cooperative??? So, you can lie all you want and try to manipulate public opinion but it's not working for you is it?? He has been cooperative and has always allowed LE to do their job, searches, etc. He already had an attorney and did not lawyer up after 48 hours. Get your facts straight or go to him but you are too close to the situation your self right??
Have a good day!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#86660 May 14, 2013
I think its great that at least the Jonesboro Sun is still printing stories about Karen. She will never be forgotten and her case will not go away. The person responsible will be brought to justice.
Its obvious there are those who will do anything they can to try to stop this thread or derail it.
Too many of us care about this case and will continue to support Karens family in any way we can.
J4K
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#86661 May 14, 2013
So, Guest, your information came from where?? Oh, uh huh, sure...DS.

Interesting tidbit; Ginger is in the House has poste on the Holly Bobo thread that HB's brother, Clint, is responsible or involved. Her reasoning??

Because he was the last to see her alive.

Yet she will NOT apply that "reasoning" to this case. Hmmmmm.....
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86663 May 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not go to him and ask yourself if you want to know something, oh but you are a coward. It is easy to talk about someone here or behind their back. It sounds like he was in a meeting and could talk at that time. He will answer your questions I am sure if you would go visit him, IMO. Did you also catch in ALL of the reports that Box states he has been cooperative??? So, you can lie all you want and try to manipulate public opinion but it's not working for you is it?? He has been cooperative and has always allowed LE to do their job, searches, etc. He already had an attorney and did not lawyer up after 48 hours. Get your facts straight or go to him but you are too close to the situation your self right??
Have a good day!
I'm glad to hear that he's willing to answer questions now. Maybe that news station that we saw trying to visit with him in the driveway that day should pop back in. Why did he "already have an attorney"?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86664 May 14, 2013
get a grip wrote:
Interesting tidbit; Ginger is in the House has poste on the Holly Bobo thread that HB's brother, Clint, is responsible or involved. Her reasoning??
That doesn't shock me. Can't believe Ginga doesn't get tired of looking like a hypocritical nut job.
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86665 May 14, 2013
get a grip wrote:
Hmmmm is right. Very interesting.
J4K

Houston, TX

#86666 May 14, 2013
curious wrote:
If anyone can repost please do. Like I said...nothing earth shattering or new really. Still, maybe it's a way to show respect for Karen Swift on Mother's Day and to remind people that her kids weren't able to have their Mom on such a special day. We know for a fact she was a Great Mother. Too bad she was not honored by the one person who should have honored his children instead of selfishly murdering their Mother. Very Sad. I don't know how you live with yourself knowing you're responsible for taking someone's daughter, sister, friend and how senseless her murder was.
You my friend are a coward and making false accusations. It was in poor taste of the Jonesboro Sun to make quotes that did not exist from the boys or David. This did not honor Karen on Mother's Day. Karen was a beautiful person and will always be loved, missed by her true family not people like you!

And Curtis

#86667 May 14, 2013
get a grip wrote:
And who are you over there??? Interesting huh?
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86668 May 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good day!
I would love to know a lot of things and would ask him myself. Myself and countless others would like to ask lots of questions. So would LE. Can't seem to do that with his high profile criminal defense attorney!! He's cooperated through his attorney. Explain that would ya? I don't for one minute think he shouldn't have one...but, I do question a lot of things surrounding why Farese as well as a host of other issues. The thing is, most of us see the writing on the wall and I don't think you like it one bit. I am prepared to eat crow if this all implodes, but I'm extremely confident that I'm right and most with half a brain know who did this. It's only a matter of piecing all of the circumstances, evidence, etc. together to prove it. They are getting closer to that day. Also, would it behoove DS to not cooperate? He's not a dummy, he certainly knows how to play this game. The newspaper reporting anything different (as far as cooperating) would set themselves up for a lawsuit. Let's just say the article wouldn't earn any awards for Great Journalism. I'm glad though they are still keeping her story alive.

How am I close to the situation?? Whatever!

J4K
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86669 May 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend are a coward and making false accusations. It was in poor taste of the Jonesboro Sun to make quotes that did not exist from the boys or David. This did not honor Karen on Mother's Day. Karen was a beautiful person and will always be loved, missed by her true family not people like you!
I don't think I'm the coward, nor am I your friend. Tell me why, not once, has DS gone on the record for his murdered wife?? Sounds to me like this struck a cord with you. How would you know if they didn't make those quotes? I personally think you're very close to the situation. Hmmmmmm. False accusations?? Just happens to be my opinion...Thank You very much. Free Speech...heard of it?

I agree Karen was beautiful and is loved. The travesty is she was brutally murdered and no one has been held accountable. Mankind and strangers care about Justice for her. Why does that bother you?

J4K
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#86670 May 14, 2013
I don't post "over there" umm. I have been reading "over there" since the new information has come out. Good to see that one of your aliases is the real ummmmmmm.
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86671 May 14, 2013
Oh and Guest...he already had an attorney at the time of K's disappearance--Okay. At what point did he stop talking to LE?? Since you seem to know soooo much about his behavior? Explain to me the search warrant?? If he was cooperative, why did they need that? Because for a while he thought he was smarter and they wouldn't come back to him is what I think. When it started looking bad for him he called Farese. Feel free to correct me and set us all straight on the facts because I think you know exactly the behavior.

J4K
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86672 May 14, 2013
I'm expecting some radio silence..........
J4K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ballz Deep Ink 15 min sue 6
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 56 min 40ish 8,867
prostitution in dyersburg (Sep '11) 1 hr guest 52
word association (Feb '10) 2 hr 40ish 2,002
God is Great (Aug '14) 4 hr guest 2,069
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 4 hr The Real Smarty 31
keltics a support club of the outlaws around na... (Jul '09) 5 hr southeastbeast 113

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at February 27 at 9:12PM CST

Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson