“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#86616 May 12, 2013
Folks, if you are serious about Justice for Karen Swift, Holly Bobo, transparency, and a change of 'business as usual', as well as the antiquated 'Silence Strategy', utilized by the TBI.
Which has created the tragic 'Silent Epidemic of missing/murdered persons cold cases in TN'.

Then please continue to share the Petition by Karen Bobo; Mother of Holly Bobo...

There are currently 1,400 signatures and it will go viral. Contact all MSM; local & national facebook pages and post the link;

Please Share & vote’ TIA..ws

Petition Background
My daughter, Holly Bobo, was abducted on 4-13-11. After two years the case is still unsolved. There are other families in West Tennessee that have experienced the same tragedy for longer. Now is the time to push for a new approach and fresh eyes to achieve resolution for all these families. Please sign this petition to support the creation of a special task force. The new team will be comprised of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate these open missing persons cases.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#86617 May 13, 2013
Had a dream last night that an arrest was made! Sure wish that would come true today. Having read about the Bobo case and, of course, here, I wonder how TBI can continue to hold the no information released policy they have. It doesn't seem to get them anything and, imo, hurts cases of missing persons. The public often knows things that they aren't aware are important snd TBI is cutting off this line of information. I believe I would be trying to get that policy looked at, there are cases where the silence is just wrong and actually hurts the case.
Hope everyones Mothers Day was festive and that the week ahead brings an arrest and, finally, JFK.

Jasper, GA

#86618 May 13, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Had a dream last night that an arrest was made! Sure wish that would come true today. Having read about the Bobo case and, of course, here, I wonder how TBI can continue to hold the no information released policy they have. It doesn't seem to get them anything and, imo, hurts cases of missing persons. The public often knows things that they aren't aware are important snd TBI is cutting off this line of information. I believe I would be trying to get that policy looked at, there are cases where the silence is just wrong and actually hurts the case.
Hope everyones Mothers Day was festive and that the week ahead brings an arrest and, finally, JFK.
Really in Texas, five years ago; 01/01/2008 (GA), Meredith 'Hope' Emerson; Blood Mountain Hiker, was abducted by a recidivist sexual predator/serial killer gary hilton. She courageously fought her attacker and gave him wrong atm numbers for 4 days while in captivity, chained in his van.

Meredith, was buying time for a rescue by the GBI, which also practiced the close to the vest antiquated strategy as the TBI and many other state LEAs. The rescue never came due to the squandering of the most valuable investigative resource; 'the American public'.

The GBI, although aware of her abduction, reported via MSM that she was only lost on the mountain(AT)..
I witnessed a van hidden in the woods, by my home 60 miles away on the day prior to her murder. Due to the Silence & Misinformation via MSM by the GBI, I thought they were only campers..

After four days of horrific torture, Meredith was murdered by GMH.
Due to this tragic outcome, of her abduction investigation. I began researching missing/murdered persons investigations, seeking common denominators of successful vs unsuccessful ones.

Conclusion; "The antiquated silence strategy only causes innocent victim's lives lost and mounting cold cases"...

Wolfscratch

Dateline: The Mystery on Blood Mountain Pt 1/11
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86619 May 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The POI, that you have is DS?
Liar. Don't start with me Umx7. You will lose. My comment to Ginga has nothing to do with DS. Imagine all you wan.

Jasper, GA

#86620 May 13, 2013
http://www.wsmv.com/video...

WSMV-TV Channel 4, Nashville
Tonight at 6pm on Channel 4 News: We've gotten word of the single-biggest clue yet in the search for Holly Bobo. Please share, and we thank you for your continued support and interest in this important project.

WS
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86621 May 13, 2013
J4K
curious

Knoxville, IA

#86622 May 13, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Don't start with me Umx7. You will lose. My comment to Ginga has nothing to do with DS. Imagine all you wan.
You tell Him, Miss Q!
J4K

Little Rock, AR

#86623 May 13, 2013
YEAH,You tell him and don`t"studder" when you say it.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86624 May 13, 2013
guest wrote:
YEAH,You tell him and don`t"studder" when you say it.
LOL! I love it! Stay cool. Have a great day, E, S, G

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#86626 May 13, 2013
I hope everyone had a good Mothers Day.
RIT sure would be nice if your dream came true.

J4K

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86627 May 13, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I love it! Stay cool. Have a great day, E, S, G
A b c d e f g h i j l m n o p q rs t u v w z y z Keep on and you should get through them as you studder.

Benton, AR

#86628 May 13, 2013
Thank you,Queue. Just having fun to pass the time.Did you get to see your children yesterday? Hope so.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86629 May 13, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>A b c d e f g h i j l m n o p q rs t u v w z y z Keep on and you should get through them as you studder.
Oh for Heaven's sake Ginga. Learn your "k" and "x" - also...only 1 z - stop studdddddering the zzzzzzz.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86630 May 13, 2013
You're welcome GuestLR - you are fun! Yep....had just about the whole dang family together this past weekend through yesterday. A lovely day of weather to go with it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#86631 May 13, 2013
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Really in Texas, five years ago; 01/01/2008 (GA), Meredith 'Hope' Emerson; Blood Mountain Hiker, was abducted by a recidivist sexual predator/serial killer gary hilton. She courageously fought her attacker and gave him wrong atm numbers for 4 days while in captivity, chained in his van.
Meredith, was buying time for a rescue by the GBI, which also practiced the close to the vest antiquated strategy as the TBI and many other state LEAs. The rescue never came due to the squandering of the most valuable investigative resource; 'the American public'.
The GBI, although aware of her abduction, reported via MSM that she was only lost on the mountain(AT)..
I witnessed a van hidden in the woods, by my home 60 miles away on the day prior to her murder. Due to the Silence & Misinformation via MSM by the GBI, I thought they were only campers..
After four days of horrific torture, Meredith was murdered by GMH.
Due to this tragic outcome, of her abduction investigation. I began researching missing/murdered persons investigations, seeking common denominators of successful vs unsuccessful ones.
Conclusion; "The antiquated silence strategy only causes innocent victim's lives lost and mounting cold cases"...
Wolfscratch
Dateline: The Mystery on Blood Mountain Pt 1/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jkzu_mJCLsQXX
That is just horrific, I can imagine it has caused you no small amount of "what ifs". Sometimes it seems our public servants are very slow to change what isn't working, especially in this instance. I wonder what the statistics are ie; states that release info as opposed to those that don't.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#86632 May 13, 2013
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
So does your moms penis get in your way when you go down on her?
Not when your dad has it in his mouth. Then it's smooth sailing.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86633 May 13, 2013
"Guest" claims to not know Karen. Reeks of jsuCTk! You were supposed to be Karen's friend jsuCTk. I am so glad she did not have to see this side of you. God will punish you for your evil.

Guest | May 13, 2012

Exactly how do you derail a thread and whawould be the point? Karen made her own reputation. I had nothing to do with it. I am not angry at anyone. Didn't know her at all so how could she have done something to me? I had heard about her, but never met so I don't see how I could be angry with her. I do admit that it upsets the apple cart to think she was selfish enough to put her own wants and needs above what was best for her children and got herself in to something and ended up dead. I don't know what it was but it wasn't what was best for her children for sure. Now they are without a mother. How can that be best? People don't stop and think about how something just might turn out before they jump into deeper water than they expected. I don't get bitter, hateful, jealous, resentful, mean, angry, or spiteful at anybody. Just because I don't see David as the No. 1 Most Viable Suspect, doesn't mean he didn't do it. Maybe he did, I don't know, but it is yet to be proven.
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86634 May 13, 2013
The devil made him do it...

Guest | May 13, 2012

No, it just shows how people can be pushed to their limits sometimes. If David is guilty, he had help getting to that point.
Report this post

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86635 May 13, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not when your dad has it in his mouth. Then it's smooth sailing.
Lol now that is funny

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86636 May 13, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
"Guest" claims to not know Karen. Reeks of jsuCTk! You were supposed to be Karen's friend jsuCTk. I am so glad she did not have to see this side of you. God will punish you for your evil.
Guest | May 13, 2012
Exactly how do you derail a thread and whawould be the point? Karen made her own reputation. I had nothing to do with it. I am not angry at anyone. Didn't know her at all so how could she have done something to me? I had heard about her, but never met so I don't see how I could be angry with her. I do admit that it upsets the apple cart to think she was selfish enough to put her own wants and needs above what was best for her children and got herself in to something and ended up dead. I don't know what it was but it wasn't what was best for her children for sure. Now they are without a mother. How can that be best? People don't stop and think about how something just might turn out before they jump into deeper water than they expected. I don't get bitter, hateful, jealous, resentful, mean, angry, or spiteful at anybody. Just because I don't see David as the No. 1 Most Viable Suspect, doesn't mean he didn't do it. Maybe he did, I don't know, but it is yet to be proven.
Report this post
I see you still live your life on here

Sad really

Have a nice day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White trash rolling yards during the Holidays! 8 min guess 7
Box cover up 14 min familey 11
Dairy Queen 30 min Not that bigadeal 9
ROBERT ROBERSON - missing man 54 min Guest 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Pennie Lane 3,864
Stacy cracker barrel 1 hr employee 5
Do You Worship Your Christmas Tree as a Idol I... 1 hr guest 10
Karen Walmart Assiatant Manager Dyersburg 4 hr ex ass 8
God is Great 14 hr guest 972
Dyer County High School Tue justsaying 12