Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#86596 May 12, 2013
http://signon.org/sign/special-task-force-ope...

PETITION STATEMENT
Creation of a Special Task Force made of new team of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate.
Petition Background
My daughter, Holly Bobo, was abducted on 4-13-11. After two years the case is still unsolved. There are other families in West Tennessee that have experienced the same tragedy for longer. Now is the time to push for a new approach and fresh eyes to achieve resolution for all these families.

Please sign this petition to support the creation of a special task force. The new team will be comprised of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate these open missing persons cases.

Wolfscratch "Please vote & Share on facebook, twitter, etc." TIA 1100 votes since yesterday..

Jasper, GA

#86597 May 12, 2013
HUNTED - The Search for HOLLY BOBO...

http://www.wsmv.com/video...

Wolfscratch
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

#86598 May 12, 2013
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Wolfscratch
Nice to see you here Wolf-man....what is your opinion on the status of this case? Are we dead in the water or is an arrest imminent?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86599 May 12, 2013
guest wrote:
Ginger,are you "STUDDERING" as you type? Happy Mothers DAY .
Happy Mother's Day too. Have a good day!

Location hidden

#86600 May 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Former LE in the Hardy area would have no knowledge of this case. Information has not been shared.
And you know this how? True, case is tightlipped.

Jasper, GA

#86601 May 12, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you here Wolf-man....what is your opinion on the status of this case? Are we dead in the water or is an arrest imminent?
TY, MF-er Jones. Imo, the Karen Swift family is going have to take the bull by the horns and demand Justice for her murder....

In another TN case; murdered nursing student Megan Sharpton's mother had to threaten a march on the prosecutor office with ms media in tow to force an arrest in her case. Megan's murderer; Donnie Frank Jones jr., had been identified months earlier through FBI/CODIS, yet the DA refused to act until forced to do so.

Wolfscratch

Location hidden

#86602 May 12, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
No..."her husband" is (as you defined it) LOL!
You need to worry about keeping your own husband home, instead of worrying about mine!

Location hidden

#86603 May 12, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did have a question for you. I do have a statement though. Learn what rhetorical means. Also, congratulations on your new husband considering it was within this last year you stated you weren't married any longer and were going on all those "hot" dates. ;)
I never said that I wasn't married. Somebody on here started that rumor. I do have "hot dates" with my husband.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#86604 May 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
If indeed, EX LE told you that...do you think they were telling "you" the truth?? The thing is, you don't know unless you are DS. Unless you were there....you don't know, I don't know and probably many in LE don't know. If you always trust what LE says....maybe you should reevaluate that anyway! EX LE?? why are they EX? I think someone is pulling your chain or possibly misleading you. Maybe & Maybe not. I do believe DS is quite intelligent and wouldn't take a polygraph. The timing of having to take it & being already with counsel is why I'm sure he didn't take one. We WILL see when an arrest is made and discovery is released. I'm very confident that is coming in the next few months and we will know for sure.
J4K
So, are you saying that, just because LE has a POI, that you trust them to be DS? You don't believe or trust them on it? That is why I think a woman did this...

Location hidden

#86605 May 12, 2013
Truth wrote:

<quoted text>Former LE in the Hardy area would have no knowledge of this case. Information has not been shared.
And you know this how? True, case is tightlipped

You don't know that truth! You don't know who all LE has talked to in other counties or states to other LE... Did you ever think about that they may know each other or be friends in the Hardy area? Unless this case has leaked out on you? If it has, then please take it to LE!!

Location hidden

#86606 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
TY, MF-er Jones. Imo, the Karen Swift family is going have to take the bull by the horns and demand Justice for her murder....
In another TN case; murdered nursing student Megan Sharpton's mother had to threaten a march on the prosecutor office with ms media in tow to force an arrest in her case. Megan's murderer; Donnie Frank Jones jr., had been identified months earlier through FBI/CODIS, yet the DA refused to act until forced to do so.
Wolfscratch
I think by Karen hiring Wysocki, that the TBI doesn't like this woman, because she is stepping up and all of the sudden the TBI wants their stuff, and even their suspects? Come on, that isn't right! Where have they been for the past two years? Now, all of the sudden, they just come out of the woodwork to ask for this stuff? I don't think so! I AM AGAINST IT!
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

#86607 May 12, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I think by Karen hiring Wysocki, that the TBI doesn't like this woman, because she is stepping up and all of the sudden the TBI wants their stuff, and even their suspects? Come on, that isn't right! Where have they been for the past two years? Now, all of the sudden, they just come out of the woodwork to ask for this stuff? I don't think so! I AM AGAINST IT!
????I guess I am another step behind. Who is Wysocki? Where is she from? Are you referring to Karen or the other case Wolfie was talking about?

Location hidden

#86608 May 12, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
????I guess I am another step behind. Who is Wysocki? Where is she from? Are you referring to Karen or the other case Wolfie was talking about?
Holly! The Bobo's...

Location hidden

#86609 May 12, 2013
Wolfscratch
Watch this, and you will see it all right now!

Jasper, GA

#86610 May 12, 2013
http://www.wsmv.com/video ...
Wolfscratch
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Watch this, and you will see it all right now!
Per my info, the TBI subpoenaed all the investigation info from Wysocki's gang; 'Without Warning'..

The 'Hunted' Holly Bobo special, was originally slated to be aired on WSMV TV 4, today. The link was obtained yesterday on the web, but was not advertised or aired on TV as planned.

Guess, this is another example of censorship and intimidation by the TBI's SPR Unit(silence, propaganda & rumor unit), imo...

Wolfscratch

Location hidden

#86611 May 12, 2013
http://www.wsmv.com/video ...
Wolfscratch
<quoted text>
Per my info, the TBI subpoenaed all the investigation info from Wysocki's gang; 'Without Warning'..
The 'Hunted' Holly Bobo special, was originally slated to be aired on WSMV TV 4, today. The link was obtained yesterday on the web, but was not advertised or aired on TV as planned.
Guess, this is another example of censorship and intimidation by the TBI's SPR Unit(silence, propaganda & rumor unit), imo...
Wolfscratch
Very interesting! I noticed at 12 p.m. that it didn't air today, like it was supposed to! There should not have been any thing that TBI should have got, because what happens if someone on the inside is in this? That is bull crap!!!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86612 May 12, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that I wasn't married. Somebody on here started that rumor. I do have "hot dates" with my husband.
Yes you did, liar. I'll bump it for you when I get a chance.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86613 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>You need to worry about keeping your own husband home, instead of worrying about mine!
LOL! My husband don't like "milk".
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86614 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>I never said that I wasn't married. Somebody on here started that rumor. I do have "hot dates" with my husband.
Are you still having to check cells and look for texts, Ginga? How about the history of calls? What were you told THIS time?

Location hidden

#86615 May 12, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still having to check cells and look for texts, Ginga? How about the history of calls? What were you told THIS time?
The POI, that you have is DS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened in newbern? 46 min Concerned 1
State probation 4 hr SSS 5
Car break-ins and burglaries 4 hr guest 3
Word game: keep a word, drop a word (Jun '14) 6 hr Early riser 285
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 6 hr Early riser 1,282
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Early riser 10,556
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 6 hr Early riser 1,178
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages