Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86576 May 11, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
When did he take a poly graph?
guested | May 11, 2012
cathy definitely told karen to hit the road.or sleep in her car.fact.if you had seen what karen was doing at the party, you wouldve told her to get out of your home also.cathy's kids were at home.she didn't want them seeing karen acting like that.who would?seriously everyone get real.i dont care what you think you know.if you weren't there you dont know what happened.its best for the kids that it hasnt all been in the paper or on tv.talk about real problems.david is doing all he can.he cant answer questions he doesnt have a clue about.for istance he did take a poly.which he passed.he let police talk to the girls.it just isnt his place to have to defend himself.on tv or anywhere else.
Report this post
Shortly after his wife went missing.

Location hidden

#86577 May 11, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Christ my kinchen is dirty.
Well get off of here and clean it!
Hopeful

Tyler, TX

#86578 May 11, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>Shortly after his wife went missing.
LIAR!!!
quest

Sioux City, IA

#86579 May 11, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Is he still babysitting?
guested | May 11, 2012
i saw the kinds of pictures being taken in the fog.they werent the kind of thing any1 would just hand over.its all over now and been 6 months.the masked villian is long gone.david was doing the right thing by staying home babysitting the youngest kid.karen shouldve stayed home and she would be alive.simple.and just the truth.
Report this post
so just b/c KS went out&didnt stay home home she deserved to die! she as anyone has a rite to go WHEREEVER/WHENEVER/ she wanted.i guess u r saying ALL women should stay home REALLY watching your kids is not BABYSITTING sounds like you r very controlled by your mate!
guess who

United States

#86580 May 11, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them. Your dad seems to like it that way.
So does your moms penis get in your way when you go down on her?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86581 May 11, 2013
Define "shortly" Ginga. You and a few others seem to believe "shortly" means "late afternoon from 6:00 am"
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86582 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>Well get off of here and clean it!
Or better yet....make whoever dirtied it clean it.
curious

Osceola, IA

#86583 May 11, 2013
So were you there when he took the polygraph? Or is that just what he told you? Unless you were there....you have no earthly idea if he took one or not. I don't believe for one minute he subjected himself to that. Shortly after his wife went missing he had counsel so I think your statement is completely untrue. I'm sure he's told his family and those friends supporting him a lot of untruths. That is what liars and people who have things to hide do. I think your hatred for Karen masks your ability to see the truth.
J4K
curious

Osceola, IA

#86584 May 11, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "shortly" Ginga. You and a few others seem to believe "shortly" means "late afternoon from 6:00 am"
Yes. Everything is distorted to support the husband. Very convenient how "she" interprets things to her & DS's advantage. But Karen, who cannot defend herself, has no benefit of the doubt. "G" has stopped at nothing to tear down her memory. But, the Truth will come out and the Truth will win. I don't understand how someone can knowingly support a Killer. I wouldn't want that Karma following me around and haunting my soul. Have pity on such a bitter soul.

Prayers for Karen's Mom, Sister, Brother & her children this Mother's Day. J4K

Happy Mother's Day to all of you here too!!

Location hidden

#86585 May 11, 2013
Hi,
My daughter, Holly Bobo, was abducted on 4-13-11. After two years the case is still unsolved. There are other families in West Tennessee that have experienced the same tragedy for longer. Now is the time to push for a new approach and fresh eyes to achieve resolution for all these families. Please sign this petition to support the creation of a special task force. The new team will be comprised of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate these open missing persons cases.
That's why I signed a petition to The Tennessee State House and The Tennessee State Senate, which says:
"Creation of a Special Task Force made of new team of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate."
Will you sign this petition? Click here:
http://signon.org/sign/special-task-force-ope ...
Thanks!

Location hidden

#86586 May 11, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you there when he took the polygraph? Or is that just what he told you? Unless you were there....you have no earthly idea if he took one or not. I don't believe for one minute he subjected himself to that. Shortly after his wife went missing he had counsel so I think your statement is completely untrue. I'm sure he's told his family and those friends supporting him a lot of untruths. That is what liars and people who have things to hide do. I think your hatred for Karen masks your ability to see the truth.
J4K
I guess they keep things from you....hmmmmm why? I don't hate anyone. I want to see evidence to find out the truth. I can say I heard this from an ex-LE that would know. Nobody you would know. I'm not from Pocahontas. The ex-LE told me in the Hardy area.

Location hidden

#86587 May 11, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
If I did define you're too dumb to understand1
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86588 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>If I did define you're too dumb to understand1
LOL! Curious defined it in one of her posts above. Thanks though. I find it amazing how many EX-LE's you know. Afraid to ask why they are no longer. But I have my guesses by what you say you're told. We all know one of them. Don't we?
curious

Osceola, IA

#86589 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>I guess they keep things from you....hmmmmm why? I don't hate anyone. I want to see evidence to find out the truth. I can say I heard this from an ex-LE that would know. Nobody you would know. I'm not from Pocahontas. The ex-LE told me in the Hardy area.
If indeed, EX LE told you that...do you think they were telling "you" the truth?? The thing is, you don't know unless you are DS. Unless you were there....you don't know, I don't know and probably many in LE don't know. If you always trust what LE says....maybe you should reevaluate that anyway! EX LE?? why are they EX? I think someone is pulling your chain or possibly misleading you. Maybe & Maybe not. I do believe DS is quite intelligent and wouldn't take a polygraph. The timing of having to take it & being already with counsel is why I'm sure he didn't take one. We WILL see when an arrest is made and discovery is released. I'm very confident that is coming in the next few months and we will know for sure.
J4K

Location hidden

#86590 May 11, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
If indeed, EX LE told you that...do you think they were telling "you" the truth?? The thing is, you don't know unless you are DS. Unless you were there....you don't know, I don't know and probably many in LE don't know. If you always trust what LE says....maybe you should reevaluate that anyway! EX LE?? why are they EX? I think someone is pulling your chain or possibly misleading you. Maybe & Maybe not. I do believe DS is quite intelligent and wouldn't take a polygraph. The timing of having to take it & being already with counsel is why I'm sure he didn't take one. We WILL see when an arrest is made and discovery is released. I'm very confident that is coming in the next few months and we will know for sure.
J4K
This former LE is not friends with David. Why would he lie to me?

Location hidden

#86591 May 11, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Curious defined it in one of her posts above. Thanks though. I find it amazing how many EX-LE's you know. Afraid to ask why they are no longer. But I have my guesses by what you say you're told. We all know one of them. Don't we?
Well I'm married to one. His friends are former LE. Anymore questions?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86592 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>Well I'm married to one. His friends are former LE. Anymore questions?
Never did have a question for you. I do have a statement though. Learn what rhetorical means. Also, congratulations on your new husband considering it was within this last year you stated you weren't married any longer and were going on all those "hot" dates. ;)
Truth

Jonesboro, AR

#86593 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>This former LE is not friends with David. Why would he lie to me?
Former LE in the Hardy area would have no knowledge of this case. Information has not been shared.

Little Rock, AR

#86594 May 12, 2013
Ginger,are you "STUDDERING" as you type? Happy Mothers DAY .
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86595 May 12, 2013
guest wrote:
Ginger,are you "STUDDERING" as you type? Happy Mothers DAY .
No..."her husband" is (as you defined it) LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NWA Midsouth 1 hr Nwo 85
is chick fil a making anyone else sick? (Mar '12) 3 hr Guest 215
I am glad the political page is gone 4 hr Guest 5
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 4 hr Samantha 177
Mcdonalds on lake road 4 hr Guest 36
caterpillar (Oct '15) 4 hr Guest 7
Why is taco bell so slow? 4 hr Guest 29

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance